Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Drive UNLIMITED Storage! LIFETIME and NO expiration! $5 ONE-TIME fee!  (Read 2190 times)
YAQI (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 06:03:19 AM

Great service! Trusted seller. Drive was set up very quick and works like a charm. Thank you very much!

Thanks for the trust!  Smiley
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YAQI (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 12:03:11 PM

fyi, this offer is still available(eight months and counting.  Stronger than ever!)  To those who offered similar service and at a cheaper price who are now nowhere to be found, may your soul have rested in peace (Gone too soon!  Grin Grin Grin)
littlePest

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 07:42:41 AM

fyi, this offer is still available(eight months and counting.  Stronger than ever!)  To those who offered similar service and at a cheaper price who are now nowhere to be found, may your soul have rested in peace (Gone too soon!  Grin Grin Grin)

I purchased this yesterday and my shared drive has been setup as promised.  Cheesy
The seller was fast in delivering on his promise and answered all my questions I had sent him via email.
I intend to use the drive just to place random junk inside and no sensitive data, so if I can get at least a year or more out of it then happy days lol it will be  (I paid via Paypal) $6 well spent.

Before people say it's another newbie post, yes I only just joined today and this was the first seller I felt comfortable with dipping my toe into the services on offer without fear that my money will just vanish and never get seen again, I carefully read everyone else's comments and they gave me the confidence to trust this seller and it was not misplaced.

So in short, you CAN trust this seller to deliver on his promise, he will not take your money and run but keep in mind you are paying $5 for a service valued at a much much higher price and with it comes an element of risk with how long it lasts. if you want guarantees then you are best going to Google and paying full price.
Thank you again YAQI for the drive, I shall begin filling it with junk just like my garage lol  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
YAQI (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 04:15:04 AM

I purchased this yesterday and my shared drive has been setup as promised.  Cheesy
The seller was fast in delivering on his promise and answered all my questions I had sent him via email.
I intend to use the drive just to place random junk inside and no sensitive data, so if I can get at least a year or more out of it then happy days lol it will be  (I paid via Paypal) $6 well spent.

Before people say it's another newbie post, yes I only just joined today and this was the first seller I felt comfortable with dipping my toe into the services on offer without fear that my money will just vanish and never get seen again, I carefully read everyone else's comments and they gave me the confidence to trust this seller and it was not misplaced.

So in short, you CAN trust this seller to deliver on his promise, he will not take your money and run but keep in mind you are paying $5 for a service valued at a much much higher price and with it comes an element of risk with how long it lasts. if you want guarantees then you are best going to Google and paying full price.
Thank you again YAQI for the drive, I shall begin filling it with junk just like my garage lol  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Thank you so much!!
Hckkrszk

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:45:22 AM

Hi,
Is this still valid?
I am interested for this shared drive.
You said its your company drive, so how do i trust this one? can you explain to me in case the company stop paying yearly fees for this organizational drive?
How do i guarantee that you dont see my files even if you removed your account (as manager)?
Please reply. Thank you in advance.
Hckkrszk

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 01:39:36 PM

I just purchased the shared drive just few hours ago, and was delivered only within an hour!
What a charm man! Thnks.
Also thanks for honestly answering my questions.
Really trusted seller! Recommended for everybody who are still in doubt!
YAQI (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 01:09:29 AM

I just purchased the shared drive just few hours ago, and was delivered only within an hour!
What a charm man! Thnks.
Also thanks for honestly answering my questions.
Really trusted seller! Recommended for everybody who are still in doubt!

Thank you so much for the trust.
YAQI (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:30:15 AM

10 months and still getting stronger...

Again, to those who offered similar service and at a cheaper price who are now nowhere to be found, may your soul have rested in peace (Gone too soon!   Grin Grin Grin)
gkri

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:33:17 PM

Already made the payment via PayPal.

Please setup my Drive  Cheesy

https://imgur.com/a/PQYQ4iA
gkri

Activity: 4

View Profile