Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON CEO Circulate “Open Letter” to Community  (Read 231 times)
Joshonwill (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:10:49 PM

Sun uncovered later on update that is going ahead the TRON stage that is Network Version 3.6.5 of TRON and they are including some significant enhancements the commission working by changing into a mixture structure of DPoS and Proof-of-Stake from the past DPoS, which will take the staking system ahead.

He further said that this improvement will give upgraded organization to TRON convention and will give expanded motivating forces to the laborers of the stages. The concentration to their group to partake more individuals in the organization of the TRON arrange, to make more union, make more trade and have more individuals in the network who take part in the working of the new staking framework.

News Source
: TheCoinRepublic
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:49:00 PM

Sun is making a nice move towards community building by trying to delegate more power and authority in the hands of individuals in the community. This is what should be the focus of every cryptocurrency more community growth.
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 07:47:14 AM

It is the work on its cryptocurrency that makes the Tron coin very promising. Many people wonder where to invest? Invest in TRON. This team has done a titanic job in recent years and was able to bring the project to the market leaders.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:53:28 AM

Sun uncovered later on update that is going ahead the TRON stage that is Network Version 3.6.5 of TRON and they are including some significant enhancements the commission working by changing into a mixture structure of DPoS and Proof-of-Stake from the past DPoS, which will take the staking system ahead.

He further said that this improvement will give upgraded organization to TRON convention and will give expanded motivating forces to the laborers of the stages. The concentration to their group to partake more individuals in the organization of the TRON arrange, to make more union, make more trade and have more individuals in the network who take part in the working of the new staking framework.

News Source

Whatever the reason, TRON criticisms are being made too much. There are a lot of people who criticize Tron and Justin SUN. I haven't bought and sold TRX in a long time. But I appreciate Justin SUN and the Tron foundation. They are constantly working, developing and updating. I think this is a privilege that many other projects do not have.

Probably Tron will never reach the Ethereum level. But we can easily see that they have worked better than the Ethereum in the last few years. Many other projects in the same way. I think that means they deserve to be appreciated.
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:57:28 AM

usually after such news coin go in growth. but now it is not much of what TRON is growing. coin over the past year has lost almost half its capitalization they need change!
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:00:10 PM

Thanks for the info, buddy. I am very interested in following the Tron project and Justin Sun's actions/decisions. This guy will surprise everyone many more times.

I don't know why, but I don't really believe in any of Justin SUN's projects. And I think it's a real scammer. What he promises and what he says never reflects reality, and most of them are dreams. Especially his claims about Tron future prices are total bullshit.

But this is just my opinion ^^
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 05:35:47 PM

Oh man Justin Sun's ideas and projects never interest me. I did it before, I did that mistake to buy tons of TRX and ended up losing a great amount in the end. When we look at WINK, which he supports, it has one of the lowers volume on binance which I strongle want it to be delisted soon. I will remain not interested in Tron.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:27:10 PM

The problem I have with Tron project is that the team lacks clear direction of what need to be done to make the project a huge success apart from all these marketing schemes that we are seeing now. There is no clear developmental plan for this project, to me let's do the next thing our competitors are doing. Another think is the Bittorrent platform they are getting into now, so many things but Master of none

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:55:28 PM

It's amazing to see that TRON team is upgrading their staking framework from just Dpos to both Dpos and POS. We need more development updates from TRON since for a while now there hasn't been any remarkable update, hence price of TRX has been on a downtrend. I've been a long time believer of the project and hope things go well in future for TRON.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:46:43 PM

News Source

Tron is a coin with a developer team that is very active in providing information to investors even though many people are insinuating. Many investors believe in the performance of the Team from Tron because they always provide innovation in their products and also good marketing skills

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:10:11 PM

This sounds like it was translated from another language.
I guess you are trying to say that Tron Blockchain will upgrade soon and Sun the CEO will be going ahead with the upgrade despite obstacles that tried to hinder it as planned.
So this is basically to upgrade the staking system to something else?
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:37:49 PM

Well at least he engage with his community from time to time besides other CEO's that won't even make themselves public so cheer up from him. Besides this I saw some promo with Tron across social medias and I was thinking to join it.

Tron has a lot of supporters but a lot of haters too so this maybe calm down the haters a little and they can look at Sun with some decent vision because he is really trying to make Tron a big cryptocurrency. What I don't know or they didn't provide any details , I remember that some months ago , Police was at Tron head quarters , did they find anything illegal ?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
dannybrown
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:07:56 PM

Tron's improvements or developments do not bother me at all nor I care. I have invested some in the past which ended up losing some funds. People hyped Tron again thinking that it will incease soon, I bought TRX again but its value declined more. I do not know why people still hype TRX, it has no usage or anything. It has just a market cap and volume.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 02:20:11 PM

Tron's improvements or developments do not bother me at all nor I care. I have invested some in the past which ended up losing some funds. People hyped Tron again thinking that it will incease soon, I bought TRX again but its value declined more. I do not know why people still hype TRX, it has no usage or anything. It has just a market cap and volume.

it happen most of the time. when an investor buys a coin and then sees he isn't profiting after a week, they tend to go to another coin and then sees no profit again then he moves to another. this will not end good if i continue the story.  Grin lesson of the story is that timing matters.

CEO of blockchain projects should really be getting busy and i think Sun did his own way to make this TRON be known so he make sure his message is heard unlike some CEO out there. he is actually a hands on guy. if there is anything to invest right now, its gotta be TRX, let me sell mine to ya.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:44:16 PM

Thanks for the info, buddy. I am very interested in following the Tron project and Justin Sun's actions/decisions. This guy will surprise everyone many more times.

I'm surprise he is, he is the most active developer after Buterin, he is very open, and very generous just take a look at his million dollar dinner with Buffet, I think Sun will do a lot of things for Tron to reach the top 5 in the market, and I think they can reach it, it's just a matter of time, so far they are in the 11th place maybe next year they can make it to the top 5.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:50:37 PM

Let us see where these upcoming updates will bring Tron (TRX) in the next months or year. I have yet to know what special things will happen in Tron's Network Version 3.6.5 apart from some update in their staking. Justin's hands seem to be full these days. But most of them are putting up hype. Will be interested to take a look at a detailed technical road map of Tron. I am a little curious if there's still a dinner schedule in there.  Grin
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:37:55 PM

Justin Sun is a very generous guys  who always want to make the world  more easy  and better.  he kinds  of serious and every  transparent when  its  come to  development of Tron project.  I also love   how fast  he is working on bitTorrant and making change  in the blockchain world.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:07:54 PM

Justin Sun is a very generous guys  who always want to make the world  more easy  and better.  he kinds  of serious and every  transparent when  its  come to  development of Tron project.  I also love   how fast  he is working on bitTorrant and making change  in the blockchain world.

I think the most important feature of Sun should be its hard work. Everyone is criticizing him, but he is definitely a hard worker.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: