Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:45:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Bullish Move After the Drop  (Read 105 times)
Joshonwill (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:23:13 PM

The estimation of the resuscitating again after the drop of the XRP to 15% in its worth and furthermore the worth is close around its prompt opposition of $0.2650, which was its past help. Prior the money couldn’t remain at the cost and dropped with a sharp decline. It likewise broke the other help levels of $0.2550, $0.2500, $0.2400 and even the estimation of $0.2200. Likewise, there was a nearby close underneath the estimation of $0.2500 and SMA of 100-day.

Be that as it may, the cost was exchanging close to the estimation of $0.2050 and made a new low esteem this month for example $0.2064. The cash was revised upside overhead the $0.2100 and $0.2200 esteem. Additionally, cash break overhead the lie retracement of 23.6% degree of the present drop from the high estimation of $0.2729 to the low estimation of $0.2064.

News Source: TheCoinRepublic
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:33:53 PM

I guess the only thing we can say is that when the price goes down, obviously in can go on the other direction any time soon. I mean all the coins are in red right now, even bitcoin suffered a huge drop in the last twenty four hours.

So it make sense if you look at the graph that support will either hold and then bounce back or just continue on its downward trend. XRP could be one coin though that has reached its bottom with the recent bloodbath and it's just a matter of time before we can see significant rebound.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:50:28 PM

I guess the only thing we can say is that when the price goes down, obviously in can go on the other direction any time soon. I mean all the coins are in red right now, even bitcoin suffered a huge drop in the last twenty four hours.

So it make sense if you look at the graph that support will either hold and then bounce back or just continue on its downward trend. XRP could be one coin though that has reached its bottom with the recent bloodbath and it's just a matter of time before we can see significant rebound.

Yes that it's right when go down it will surely going up , xrp is one of a promissing altcoin and trusted for so many years I bet this uptrend happen because bitcoin being stable that cause going of of top altcoin like xrp, ethereum, eos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: