Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitwings content creation campaign (Earn up to $50)  (Read 574 times)
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 12:58:24 PM

Jatin and Ayush, can you tell me if you are actually part of the core team at Bitwings?

Because I am curious here, if you are, then how come you two, being Indians, are getting involved in a ICO without any govt. backlash?

PS: I agree wholeheartedly with what Joseph said. No one needs to place their trust on you especially in crypto world which is basically trustless - if you cannot provide this much proof of your own legitimacy then do not cry foul when people start calling you out.

Hello Dear Sir please decrease your subscriber limit for video campaign i think 1k or 1.5k subscribe in good, in this case there are many chances that the participant will taking interest many more. Thanks in Advance 

lol why? I think the idea is to get the most exposure and not to give away free money for the sake of the earners. I'd say increase the sub count to 10k but at least pay well. $50 is peanuts.

Yes, I am the campaign manager at Bitwings,
Recently we have completed bounty, and now looking for content writers and YouTubers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jatin729

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 12:59:30 PM

hi. My website is https://altcoinplace.co can I get approval before writing the article? or I must write article first and wait for approval?

Our audit manager (@jatin729 telegram) will evaluate your application,

Please fill google form with website link, you have good chance to get accepted.

hi. thanks for responding. I've filled the form as  you said. but after 2 days I still haven't received any green signal. is this normal and should I wait for a confirmation. or it means I am not qualified?

You can check sheet there i mentioned that, please PM @jatin729 telegram.
We will tell you further procedure.

jatin729

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 01:01:57 PM

Jatin and Ayush, can you tell me if you are actually part of the core team at Bitwings?

Because I am curious here, if you are, then how come you two, being Indians, are getting involved in a ICO without any govt. backlash?

PS: I agree wholeheartedly with what Joseph said. No one needs to place their trust on you especially in crypto world which is basically trustless - if you cannot provide this much proof of your own legitimacy then do not cry foul when people start calling you out.

Hello Dear Sir please decrease your subscriber limit for video campaign i think 1k or 1.5k subscribe in good, in this case there are many chances that the participant will taking interest many more. Thanks in Advance  

lol why? I think the idea is to get the most exposure and not to give away free money for the sake of the earners. I'd say increase the sub count to 10k but at least pay well. $50 is peanuts.

yes we are giving $50 in crypto + $200 worth BWN Token as well.

I agree with your statement that in crypto world trust is no where exist, but here you will get payment on time without any hesitation.
As we mentioned payment within 2 weeks will be initiated, it can be initiated earlier also.
I am talking about crypto payment (up to $50) and $200 worth tokens will be distributed after end of token sale.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:05:39 PM

Yes, I am the campaign manager at Bitwings,
Recently we have completed bounty, and now looking for content writers and YouTubers

hi. My website is https://altcoinplace.co can I get approval before writing the article? or I must write article first and wait for approval?

Please fill google form with website link, you have good chance to get accepted.

hi. thanks for responding. I've filled the form as  you said. but after 2 days I still haven't received any green signal. is this normal and should I wait for a confirmation. or it means I am not qualified?

yes we are giving $50 in crypto + $200 worth BWN Token as well.

First of all, try to concatenate your replies into one single response instead of multi-posting like this.

It does not seem like you understand what core team implies.

So I will wait till you gather your bearings and find out what I meant, or I'll wait for a core member to respond.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Zuree
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:11:30 PM

A partnership can be arranged if you're interested.

1. We have 11.8k crypto followers on Twitter
2. 10,000 daily hits on websites
3. Articles on 4 different crypto platforms with an average of 20k views
4. Email campaign to subscribers (30k)
5. Email campaign to bounty hunters (10k)
6. 2D animation explainer video
7. 800 members in telegram channel
8. YouTube channel with 5k members.

All in one package.

Send us a message on telegram @invoko. Let's get started.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:03:32 PM

A partnership can be arranged....
....telegram @invoko. Let's get started.

..so you guy will just ignore all the talk before you and straightly offer to work with this guy..
okay maybe you like his project but tell me something..

1. How many of those 11.8k crypto followers on Twitter are actually followers and not bot or fake accounts?
2. How much of the 10,000 daily hits on websites are from site hit circulators?
3. The articles on 4 different crypto platforms with an average of 20k views are probably shit clone sites?
4. How many of those 30k people in your email campaign are actual subscribers and not just farmed email accounts?
5. Email campaign to bounty hunters (10k) .. people that are a dime a dozen..
6. 2D animation explainer video - you mean a joke?
7. 800 members in telegram channel - also joke?
8. YouTube channel with 5k members. - must be joke..

.. such nice package !!

Ayush rana (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:39:20 AM

Hello everyone

We have added reserve fund address, In this address $350 right now, we will add more money soon to this address.

Thank you

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 11:40:40 AM

I'll pm you now. thanks.

First of all, try to concatenate your replies into one single response instead of multi-posting like this.

It does not seem like you understand what core team implies.

So I will wait till you gather your bearings and find out what I meant, or I'll wait for a core member to respond.
bro. it's not so hard to guess. these 2 folks are just providing their bounty management service to the project. and they are not from core team. their Signature is telling that they are from TrueAudit Bounty Management Firm. so it's very clear.
if you want to ask anything to core team. try posting your question in their ANN thread or use their other communication resources.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:22:59 PM

I have created I proud myself a high-quality article and got paid right away and I have received informational materials about the project so I didn't have to do all the documentation work by myself. Thank you for the opportunity and cooperation! Looking forward to work with you again in the future!
jatin729

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 12:03:47 PM

I have created I proud myself a high-quality article and got paid right away and I have received informational materials about the project so I didn't have to do all the documentation work by myself. Thank you for the opportunity and cooperation! Looking forward to work with you again in the future!

Thank you for support,
We appreciate your work,
See people there are many content writers who got paid for their content, It is invitation for you all do participate in content campaign and grab the chance to earn up to $50 Worth crypto + upto $200 worth BWN.
We are still finding out YouTubers with having atleast 5K subscribers with English proficiency.

Thank you
Audit manager

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 01:12:30 PM

I have completed the article and published it in my website here is the link:
https://www.altcoinplace.co/2019/10/wings-w3-game-changer-in-mobile.html
feel free to read it and give your feedback.

I'll update here when I receive my payment. thanks.

dengpei

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Here for enriching conversations

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:11:55 PM

Proof of Authentication:

hi. My blog is https://medium.com/@tendaitomu
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 04:41:25 AM

update:
I can confirm that I've successfully received my payment in my ethereum wallet. here is the transaction link:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xdfa34ac475707aa1de2170da8996057baef0b3acc8303efd9c0422a23311725d
this was a very easiy task. and their support is very fast and smooth. I am really happy with everything. and looking forward to working with them in the future.

Thanks.

bernardos

Activity: 686
Merit: 45

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:49:02 PM

Proof of Authentication:

I am applying for the Article campaign and I can post the article on https://www.publish0x.com or https://steemit.com

Content writer and Croatian translator. Contact me for more information.
Ayush rana (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:22:21 AM

Proof of Authentication:

I am applying for the Article campaign and I can post the article on https://www.publish0x.com or https://steemit.com

We checked your application, it did not meet basic requirements.
we are sorry

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: