Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy bounty - Join a Telegram Group and Earn 25 Dogecoin  (Read 267 times)
galahad_s (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:37:15 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 08:07:21 PM by galahad_s

Join HERE |

Join a Telegram Group and Earn 25 Dogecoin

Please delete[/list][/list][/list]
        gold969

Activity: 1330
        Merit: 251

View Profile
        September 28, 2019, 12:29:51 AM
        Last edit: September 28, 2019, 12:44:33 AM by gold969

You could tell us more about the participation of bounty, I think many pass by because there is little information. go there, I don't know where Grin
        I was curious, and why pass me by 25 dogs. I understand this is your project. - https://streamitcoin.com/ ?

#Proof of authentication
        Bitcointalk username: gold969
        Telegram Username:  @Bill_Djons

you can not post the addresses of wallets, I sent you a PM.

I don't see the most important response, from which was created the topic, when will the payment?

p.s. look carefully, not many exchanges accept a minimum Deposit of 25 coins, and personal wallets I think you do not have.
        gold969

Activity: 1330
        Merit: 251

View Profile
        September 28, 2019, 01:17:30 AM

You could tell us more about the participation of bounty, I think many pass by because there is little information. go there, I don't know where Grin
        I was curious, and why pass me by 25 dogs. I understand this is your project. - https://streamitcoin.com/ ?

#Proof of authentication

I don't see the most important response, from which was created the topic, when will the payment?

p.s. look carefully, not many exchanges accept a minimum Deposit of 25 coins, and personal wallets I think you do not have.

Hey thanks for joining, not  my project, I just nee to put some people in the group, so it not looks so that, my job is to invite people there only this, so its really easy, just join the telegram group, I will send your doges now.

coins received, thank you... now is the time for all the low prices and the best time to buy, every cent counts.

galahad_s (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
        September 28, 2019, 05:14:38 PM

#Proof of authentication

Hey thanks for joining, not  my project, I just nee to put some people in the group, so it not looks so that, my job is to invite people there only this, so its really easy, just join the telegram group, I will send your doges now.

coins received, thank you... now is the time for all the low prices and the best time to buy, every cent counts.

True, thanks for participating, Easy and fast to earn a few doges.
        cafoo4161

Activity: 165

View Profile
        October 09, 2019, 07:58:28 AM

#Proof of authentication
        Bitcointalk username: cafoo4161
        Telegram Username:  @zfryrn41
        dentolas

Activity: 854
        Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
        November 10, 2019, 06:26:57 PM

hello there, is this bounty still on-going?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
        ───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
        Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
        Pages: [1]
          Print  

Jump to: