Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Doing This?  (Read 1039 times)
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 11:27:00 AM

I want to ask all of you, do you share or give very private things (private key, passphrase, password and else) of Bitcoin to your family? I ask like this because I think if something bad happens to us (I personally hope it doesn't happen), it would be better if we pass down all the things from bitcoin that we have to our families. For example, when we have an accident that makes us comatose state (I hope it won't happen) at the hospital and we need medical expenses, it would be better if our wife or children can take money from the bitcoin that we have to use as our medical expenses.

I personally bequeath all my bitcoin knowledge to my family. I told them my bitcoin assets, how I made money from bitcoin, and also told them how to access them. All of this I did so that all of my bitcoin assets could be useful for my family. What about you guys, do you guys do the same with me?

Of course, it is better than to deny them the funds if something happens to me, and keep the coins locked away forever.

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 12:51:30 PM

I want to ask all of you, do you share or give very private things (private key, passphrase, password and else) of Bitcoin to your family? I ask like this because I think if something bad happens to us (I personally hope it doesn't happen), it would be better if we pass down all the things from bitcoin that we have to our families. For example, when we have an accident that makes us comatose state (I hope it won't happen) at the hospital and we need medical expenses, it would be better if our wife or children can take money from the bitcoin that we have to use as our medical expenses.

I personally bequeath all my bitcoin knowledge to my family. I told them my bitcoin assets, how I made money from bitcoin, and also told them how to access them. All of this I did so that all of my bitcoin assets could be useful for my family. What about you guys, do you guys do the same with me?

i have not share any of these to family but it is in my head already before that even 1 in the family should know my crypto details
in case unexpected circumstances happens. I do not want that all of my efforts and profit will just be a forgotten.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:55:19 AM

i have not share any of these to family but it is in my head already before that even 1 in the family should know my crypto details
in case unexpected circumstances happens. I do not want that all of my efforts and profit will just be a forgotten.
I don't share data to my family because almost them do not understand with bitcoin and altcoin, I have teach step by step with bitcoin and altcoin then how to withdraw coin from exchange and myetherwallet, they still newbie with how to use bitcoin and altcoin become cash money and how to withdraw bitcoin or altcoin assets from exchange wallet to bank account.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:41:20 AM

My family know where my funds came from and they know bitcoin but they don't know how to access even I already teach them its too difficult to them to learn and also they don't know how all cryptocurrency works. and that things are so difficult to me so I trusted a person. friend of mine as an option if something happen really bad. we were together at the beginning learning crypto. so I'm not afraid to entrust him for my funds. with this times may come just don't be so greedy to share your knowledge and gave some info to any of your acquaintances.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 04:22:43 AM

No, but a couple members of my family do know that I own some crypto, and I do keep all passwords and seed phrases where they can find them in case I drop dead.  They also know I want everything to go to them.

I don't think it's generally safe for people to be giving that stuff to anyone unless you really trust the person or persons you're giving it to.  Lots of greedy people in the world, even family members.  The best thing to do is to have a will made up.  You don't even have to show it to anyone or let heirs know what you're leaving them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: