Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Game $$$-1st edition $1,000,000 prize pool  (Read 552 times)
0xdark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:26:30 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2019, 11:23:33 AM by 0xdark

0xdark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:17:22 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 02:44:47 PM by 0xdark

delete
0xdark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:39:55 PM

official ANN coming  within 24h. Partners and dates will be announced
0xdark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:29:28 AM

escrow exchange partner to be revealed within few hours
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:24:27 PM

Pretty cool competition with attractive prize money. I am interested to join in. Am I just wondering what you guys will do with 10% fees?
0xdark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:49:37 PM

Pretty cool competition with attractive prize money. I am interested to join in. Am I just wondering what you guys will do with 10% fees?

the fee 10% will be shared 50% with the co-organiser exchange OxD part will be active invested on our ecosystem development with this distribution:
50% for a buy wall targeting the burn of that coins, and with the rest we have 2 options, or new exchange, or a completely new setup for 0xDex. everything will be posted for public audit. We won't buy a new Ferrari , Our partner is in his right to do with their fee what they considere appropriate, but just the listing fee should be almost that amount. We solely partner with exchange able to sell this IEO in few hours-minutes.

NITER2018

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:02:56 PM

I hope that you select a good exchange. I would suggest Yobit also OXD is listed there. yobit is doing their best to restore trust after too many scam accusation and this will be good for them also?
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:15:27 PM

I hope that you select a good exchange. I would suggest Yobit also OXD is listed there. yobit is doing their best to restore trust after too many scam accusation and this will be good for them also?
I've been asked by the founder about the escrow exchangers wanted and it showed up that Yobit is one of the best choices right there because 0xd is already listed in there and trading. Don't rush or expect or fomo, things will be going in normal just like always, i like how peoples started to gather here and there, keep going 0xd.
0xdark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:05:41 PM

So far so good with yobit, scam accusations? having 2000+ tokens probably some exit scam, don't mean that yobit scam. yes I would say Yes to yobit if they offer the sponsorship for many reasons scam accusations or not they are still there where others were gone. and yes indeed hold 1 million dollar and correctly distribute must be a decisive factor in restore confidence with lost users if any.
Gauravdagr8

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:22:39 PM

Awesome concept of getting rewards other than airdrop
Must try and maybe we are good enough to get the 1000000 $ of reward
Best of luck 🍀🍀
0xdark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:35:59 PM

Awesome concept of getting rewards other than airdrop
Must try and maybe we are good enough to get the 1000000 $ of reward
Best of luck 🍀🍀

100 players will share 1,000,000 usd every coin will count at the end, need to be exciting 100%
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:30:45 PM

I've been asked by the founder about the escrow exchangers wanted and it showed up that Yobit is one of the best choices right there because 0xd is already listed in there and trading. Don't rush or expect or fomo, things will be going in normal just like always, i like how peoples started to gather here and there, keep going 0xd.
for me personally as long as using yobit exchange is still safe and have never committed fraud maybe for some people because of withdrawals that never go into the wallet but it can all be overcome by doing support so in my opinion yobit is still good for cooperation
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:02:39 AM

I have a question about escrow. Who or whom will be holding the prize money. I saw OP is telling about some organizer and Escrow friends who will be holdind and distribute the loot.
0xdark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:54:13 AM

I have a question about escrow. Who or whom will be holding the prize money. I saw OP is telling about some organizer and Escrow friends who will be holdind and distribute the loot.

the amount of 1,000,000 USD worth BTC at Release day will be hold every moment for the  escrow, we call it ''the escrow'' because we can not say the name yet, even when we know it. this ''escrow'' will also distribute the rewards according to the formula. No formula or winners table announced yet, because we have to approve together with our partner.

NITER2018

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:25:55 AM

It is pretty nice and interesting concept, completly new, i want to play, i am only yobit user, i ask you to bring us the game to yobit please dev.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:47:52 PM

Are you planing to start any bounty also for your project. If you start signature or social media bounty it may further bring audience and investment to your project.

NITER2018

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:48:37 PM

Ann thread should have good design because it shows how serious the team is behind the project. I just see few images no links to official website & other social medias.
tex173

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:16:00 PM

This is something new here. this is why i am little bit confused. what's the price of token? how did you decide you will pay $1M? Not possible without determine the token price?
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:04:48 PM

I liked the idea to keep the competition fair. But you need good marketing to bring more players to this platform. any details of the team or management? How confident you guys are with this platform?
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:40:55 PM

Are you planing to start any bounty also for your project. If you start signature or social media bounty it may further bring audience and investment to your project.
Happy to see you putting the same signature as me, i think that you're from the minority that affords its skills and knowledge in exchange of something valuable, not worth shit like we got usual to see here in Bitcoin Talk.
Well, i recommended that to the founder and he did say that we're in an early stage to assume whether we're going to do a bounty or not. We're fixing the swap issues and trying to do our best. I'll update everyone here if there's anything new, the original discussion about 0xdark is in the following link, not here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5186479.0
Thanks very much for your feedback.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: