Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SEEKCHAIN -The next gold entrance to the blockchain  (Read 826 times)
blockchain master (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:11:32 AM

SEEK is a distributed financial infrastructure based on hard disk resources that enables active deflation. The total circulation of SEEK is 970 million pieces. The team pre-digs about 3.8% to promote the creation team, and 96.2% produces or permanently destroys by mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:15:48 AM

SEEK uses a new consensus mechanism called Incremental Proof Of Burning to transform decentralized, low-cost storage resources into a trustless financial collaboration platform. SEEK does not realize the economic model of active deflation through the IPOB mechanism. It also continually stimulates the development of the mining pool community through periodic rewards. The number of mine pools has increased sharply but the groups have become more differentiated. Combined with iterative chain management, SEEK achieved both ecological and technical decentralization.
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:36:05 AM

SEEK has the characteristics of decentralization, never-issued, wireless deflation, anonymous social networking, and chain recommendation.
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:59:07 AM

The mining cost of POC is not high. Many personal computers have unused disk space. The marginal cost of using these space for mining is small, and the instant reward is small, and it can also be used for mining. Unlike bitcoin mining machines, you must consider the cost of electricity, too much noise, etc. If you want to get higher returns, you can consider professional mining machines.
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:59:47 AM

The reward distribution is mainly for the mine pool. When the miner sets the bonus distribution as the mine pool, the miner is equivalent to inform the network mine pool to take over the miner's block reward, that is, when the original block reward is assigned to the miner. Now, the account assigned to the pool, and if the deadline is received from the miners, the pool is responsible for packing the blocks.
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:06:54 AM

blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:46:44 AM

https://medium.com/@PoC_Consortium/crypto-in-the-middle-ages-94a9e36c5de1
Crypto in the Middle Ages
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:00:53 AM

1.What exchange that Seek has been listed on?

https://hoo.com/
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:02:45 AM

2. What is the consensus mechanism of SEEK?

IPOB
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:06:15 AM

3. What is the total amount of SEEK issued?

9.7 billion
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:22:34 AM

4. The SEEK development team is the blockchain technical advisory team of the regional government?

Busan, South Korea
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:47:00 AM

SEEKCHAIN main network launch surprisingly and mining start
November 15th, 2019

The world's first active deflation POC project

Gold mine silver mine, SEEK mining

Official website: seekchain.org
Mine pool: seekpool.io
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:00:50 AM

Why does SEEKCHAIN ​​lead the POC consensus to become the mainstream of the future?
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 09:07:52 AM

On April 8 this year, the National Development and Reform Commission planned to classify bitcoin mining as a phase-out industry, which caused a high degree of market attention at the same time. At the same time, the newly emerging POC mining model was significantly higher than the POW mining model. The rate was once again raised by the media.
SEEKCHAIN ​​unlocks POC mining new pose
SEEKCHAIN ​​(SEEK for short) is a new consensus mechanism using incremental combustion certification (IPOB) to transform decentralized, low-cost storage resources into decentralized and trusted financial collaboration platforms. At the same time, it is Turing’s complete smart contract platform, supporting anonymous protocols, Def solution sets, bookkeeping protocols, and more.
The IPOB incremental combustion proof consensus mechanism is a superset of POC. In SEEKCHAIN, miners need to perform IPOB workload proofs in order to obtain a certain reliable computing power and a block bonus extraction rate in order to obtain a block reward by performing POC mining.
POC is derived from the POW mechanism, which can be said to be an iterative update of the POW. POC also has the security and decentralization performance of POW. The biggest difference with POW is that POC supports hard disk mining, and anyone can participate in mining. It is regarded by most people as “POW2.0” which is more efficient, lower cost and fairer.

The POW consensus mechanism is gradually abandoned
As we all know, POW is a computing power mining, requires a professional ASIC mining machine, and the mining machine is expensive, consumes a lot of power, and is labeled as “wasting power”. And the mining machine can only be manufactured by a few miners, and the rise in the price of the coin will also cause the price of the mining machine to rise. The net price will increase as the price of the net increases. The miner will earn the mine when the calculation power is relatively fixed. The currency will be reduced, so POW is a dynamic game process.
The POC ratio is only the capacity of the hard disk, only ordinary power support, not only more power saving than the POW, but also the POC has the safety of POW; efficiency; short safety confirmation time; low energy consumption; no noise; Everyone can mine and other advantages based on the proof of capacity advantage.
Superset of POC — IPOB incremental combustion proof consensus mechanism
SEEKCHAIN ​​is an intelligent contract platform based on the Incremental Combustion Proof (IPOB). Its economic model is super deflation.
1. The mining award is halved every four years. This is one aspect of deflation, just like the bitcoin production reduction mechanism.
2. All miners must burn a certain amount of coins in order to obtain mining power and extraction rate. This is quite different from all current POC projects and is the key to making SEEKCHAIN ​​stand out from all projects in the future.
Up to now, other POC mining projects are either collateral mining or direct mining, the total amount of money will not decrease, and mortgage mining can cause a large potential selling pressure after redemption. The combustion mining of SEEKCHAIN ​​requires the destruction of a certain amount of coins in advance to activate the mining rights and the corresponding mining power, which is a natural deflation mechanism.
3. Since the extraction rate of all miners cannot reach 100%, all the parts except the extraction rate are automatically destroyed, which will greatly reduce the total amount of Seek. For example, a miner dug up 100 Seek. In the case of a 60% extraction rate, 60 Seek were owned by the miners and the remaining 40 were automatically destroyed. This is the deflation caused by the extraction rate, and it is also the internal mechanism that triggers the rise in the price of the currency.
Although the number of people involved in POC hard drive mining is not as good as POW, the beginning of any revolution began with the fire of the stars. SEEKCHAIN’s unique economic model may be the way to win.
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:41:34 AM

IloveBTC989

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:39:00 AM

I think this project is quite promising~
IloveBTC989

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:44:58 AM

where can I buy some seek?
IloveBTC989

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:11:13 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2019, 03:04:55 AM by IloveBTC989

I got it from telegram group:https://hoo.com/invite/21808236
blockchain master (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:10:10 AM

I got it from telegram group:https://hoo.com/invite/21808236

exactly~thank you for your support~
IloveBTC989

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:19:10 AM

no worry, can you give me the telegram link?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: