Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:06:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Continue to Struggle at $0.23  (Read 93 times)
Joshonwill (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:24:09 AM

Priorly, Ripple dipped under $0.2650 bolster line and kept falling underneath the $0.22501 bolster line also against the USD. It contacted close $0.2062 USD and the value switched and began to climb upwards. It handled the obstruction levels at $0.2250 and $0.2300 and now swell has territorialized the $0.2300 mark as its new help base.

In any case, it is seen that swell has protections at $0.2450 and $0.2500, swell could move until $0.02550 or $0.2650, at that point it would fall down the obstruction at $0.2440 demonstrating a bearish conduct. $0.2244 was the low imprint before Ripple moved back, it moved over the $0.2350 obstruction level.

News Source:
TheCoinRepublic
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:39:21 AM

XRP price seems too difficult to increase the price, and from yesterday, the price seems moving so slow, and although the price can increase for a little, it doesn't mean that XRP can go to the higher price in the short term. If we analyze the chart, we have a chance to see the increase zone, but it still hard to predict when the price can rise so we need to analyze deeply to see what might happen later. The buy and order price at the market is not moving, and I think that the bot is played on this time. The sells order trying to move the price but the buy order still stuck and not moves.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:31:22 AM

You can discuss about the price of the XRP here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381669.0
Let's avoid making another thread to discuss things that already discussed in other places.

By the way, it's not only the XRP that are struggling right now even the other Altcoins are not safe with the ongoing Red Market today.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:39:43 AM

I remember the time when I bought at ~$.50 and hold XRPs. Now I kinda thinking if I should more but part of me says I don't need that extra money for now so I should still believe in XRP going up someday in the near future. Not gonna buy more at this price though
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:24:38 AM

You can discuss about the price of the XRP here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381669.0
Let's avoid making another thread to discuss things that already discussed in other places.

By the way, it's not only the XRP that are struggling right now even the other Altcoins are not safe with the ongoing Red Market today.

Which makes the price movements of XRP not really a special case. The lines indicating the movements of the prices of XRP as well as ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, EOS, and so many more are moving in unison. One goes up and every other goes up as well. One dives and the rest will also be diving.

As far as the charts are concerned, it is only Tether which is moving up and down fully independent from the others. But since that is USDT, it is essentially not really an altcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: