Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:35:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit stats board? let's have a dedicated sub forum for this garbage?  (Read 306 times)
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:08:40 PM

Meta is now 90% raw stats output?  loyceV and trannydung and their merit obsession is clogging up the entire front page of meta board.

Let's give these members their own sub board. So those that are interested in reading some meaning into a metric that is totally subjective, gamed for financial reward and other magical bullying powers can then go to that board and not have to be annoyed by the odd thread that is not stats puke?

Since they are unable to contain themselves to one thread each ie

Loyces merit stats puke thread

Trannydungs merit stats puke thread

and need to make a ton of new threads all that are simply merit stats puke?

Let's either rename this board to merit discussion or give these fools their own board to destroy with this garbage.

Far more interesting and valuable threads are pushed off page one to make way for MORE RAW MERIT STATS PUKE.

How much analysis can be given to  subjective gamed meaningless metric like merit?

If you want to keep pumping out new merit stats then just make one thread about it and keep updating that thread. Use the OP as a little guide to jump to all the other meaningless obsession over the raw merit data given out on the basis of errr??? well no basis at all that anyone can drill down on to make any use of it.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3888

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 01:13:03 PM

No one (I believe) is having any issue with those stats posts, in fact they are sometimes helpful to analyze a users own standing with others.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:16:58 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 01:29:01 PM by The-One-Above-All

No one is having any issue with those stats posts in fact they are sometimes helpful to analyze a users own standing with others.

sometime helpful?

own standing ? based on what transparent and verifiable criteria or definition exactly?

Let's not derail anyway into make believe tales of  pretend meaning that falls apart under scrutiny.

Why the need for 100 x threads when all can be contained in one thread or have a specific sub forum for merit stats and those that want to believe you can form useful meaning from meaningless and gamed metrics.

This is primarily RAW DATA because there can be no deeper analysis worth conducting that will expose some "deeper" credible " meaning" from such subjective and gamed garbage.

This is raw data with minimal analysis or rather just ranking and sorting mostly.  Sorting and ranking of a meaningless metric is a waste of board space.

Why not have a dedicated sub forum for merit raw data spew? rather than 90% of the first page of meta being hoards of different merit raw data spew threads??

Looking at many of these types of threads there is really little debate or discussion derived from their constant presentation. It is just bump and after bump of the updated raw output? what is the point of meta being clogged with this?

Discussions of the IMPLICATIONS of merit could be something for meta board, but since we have demonstrated most high merit hoarders and cyclers will not even present 5 of their best original thought provoking and interesting posts for analysis, and have demonstrated merit is constantly awarded to observably incorrect and debunked posts, then we can see that merit has no meaning in terms of MERIT. It is popularity points or ass licking points for pay or potential pay. Let's contain that to a subforum along with the ALL the raw merit stats out put.

Let's keep meta board for debate and discussion of the implications of these systems and mechanisms that the board is now controlled by. Not just a ton of raw stats puke that is incapable of producing a solid dependable metric to build upon because there is no useful "meaning" to merit scores. Other than to demonstrate how broken it all is in many many different ways.

LoyceMobile

Activity: 1651
Merit: 686

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 01:24:46 PM
Merited by hilariousandco (1)

I have a better idea: let's give cryptohunter and his alts their own board, but with a catch: that can't post anywhere else anymore!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:31:21 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 01:50:33 PM by The-One-Above-All

I have a better idea: let's give cryptohunter and his alts their own board, but with a catch: that can't post anywhere else anymore!

Yes let's terminate free speech and the presentation of important/valuable central points that can not be debunked aka THE TRUTH.  Let's contain the truth, and just allow some robovac spew out meaningless raw data whilst spamming his chipmixer everywhere.

You are not capable of "good" ideas robovac, you are only capable of spewing out garbage that falls apart under light scrutiny.  Please remember that before attempting anything other than raw data copy and pasta with some sorting etc.

Don't worry though because the merit volume button is here and soon total idiots like yourself will be able to drown out the truth whilst spamming your chipmixer sig.

Robovac on the road? ?

In bed?? wtf has theymos got you doing now?

ON THE COUCH?

Theymos has told you before about getting up on the furniture or trying to escape.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 01:48:10 PM

sometime helpful?
Yes, I can not grantee that it does every time for me. May be your case is different or you see it from different point of view.

own standing ? based on what transparent and verifiable criteria or definition exactly?
I can only talk about me. I am not a saint like you to take responsibility of the entire forum :-D

Let's not derail anyway into make believe tales of  pretend meaning that falls apart under scrutiny.
~snip~
Buddy! How do you come up with all these pile of texts? All these really make very low value sense.

May be you will need a separate board for yourself like LoyceV said in the above post. You need people who will have your standard to understand and can interact with you.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:52:21 PM

sometime helpful?
Yes, I can not grantee that it does every time for me. May be your case is different or you see it from different point of view.

I can only talk about me. I am not a saint like you to take responsibility of the entire forum :-D

Let's not derail anyway into make believe tales of  pretend meaning that falls apart under scrutiny.
~snip~
Buddy! How do you come up with all these pile of texts? All these really make very low value sense.

May be you will need a separate board for yourself like LoyceV said in the above post. You need people who will have your standard to understand and can interact with you.

LOL i think that explains everything. It makes no sense to you because you are some turd world imbecile.

Go make " low value sense" of some other posts. Stop clogging up my important threads.

Feltch for merit elsewhere.

My next suggestion will be a sub forum for turd world felchers that can all pimp themselves out directly for some merit scraps.  Their servile spew is the next most irritating form of " contributions" people have to wade through when seeking the truth or some hard undeniable facts to help form some opinions here. You dirt bags are net negative without doubt.

WOLFBET everyone... we have wolfbet here. Gambling and mixing sig spamming broke ass dregs.

The sooner we ban sigs from meta the sooner we will hear from ENTHUSIASTS only not turd world financially motivated turd world shit posters.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 03:18:58 PM

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:43:09 PM

Suchmixer scared as always. Although, it is great to see this post is allowed to stand. We will report it as derailing off topic and if it is not deleted then look forward to seeing it on every one of your threads suchsigspammer.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:10:01 PM

No one (I believe) is having any issue with those stats posts, in fact they are sometimes helpful to analyze a users own standing with others.
You'd be wrong. The constant bumping of those stat posts has in fact been talked about as being "irritating". Probably one of the reasons the new bump system was put in place.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
LoyceMobile

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 04:29:11 PM

The constant bumping of those stat posts has in fact been talked about as being "irritating". Probably one of the reasons the new bump system was put in place.
The new bumping system doesn't apply to Meta. That would be unfair to be users who want to discuss forum issues.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:35:37 PM

The constant bumping of those stat posts has in fact been talked about as being "irritating". Probably one of the reasons the new bump system was put in place.
The new bumping system doesn't apply to Meta. That would be unfair to be users who want to discuss forum issues.
Well then I guess bitching about those threads getting bumped is a valid complaint. I certainly found it very irritating earlier seeing half a dozen more of those on the first page. But then again places like this seem to attract people that seek attention and can't get enough of self masturbation.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2139

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:15:57 PM

Not that I like this kind of merit stats threads/posts since it clogged up my inbox (thanks to Maggy), users have the freedom to express themselves.  If that is what they do best, then why not?

If I have the tolerance for all of the messages across various boards and languages, then why you so angry about it? Just chill bro.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
LoyceMobile

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 07:53:06 PM

AFAIK to make a new board, at least a specific topic must domiante more than 50% thread on an existing board.
Since merit stats topic have less than 50%, i doubt there'll be boards only for merit stats.
Thermos' Merit data dump is on Friday, that's why there's a peak in Merit statistics on Meta the next day.
The rest of the week it's much less.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 08:06:18 PM

LOL i think that explains everything. It makes no sense to you because you are some turd world imbecile.

Go make " low value sense" of some other posts. Stop clogging up my important threads.

LOL, listen bud - I know characters like you and have seen you huffing and puffing around the boards and your issue with merit, DT system, users who are doing extra ordinary things in the forum (by the way, I am not taking about LoyceV or the other guy, I am talking about in general). Your problem is - you are a hermit type. Living a life without looking around.

Do you notice your actions are not normal? Do you realize it at all? I doubt buddy. Going after mass population is not going to help you, can you not see that it's not really helping you but making you a joker, valueless human being?

You are no important to this community, the earlier you will learn it the better peace you will have in your mind.

PS: Take it or leave it - Fix yourself first before taking a step to fix others or other things.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:53:42 AM

LOL, listen bud - I know characters like you and have seen you huffing and puffing around the boards and your issue with merit, DT system, users who are doing extra ordinary things in the forum (by the way, I am not taking about LoyceV or the other guy, I am talking about in general). Your problem is - you are a hermit type. Living a life without looking around.

Do you notice your actions are not normal? Do you realize it at all? I doubt buddy. Going after mass population is not going to help you, can you not see that it's not really helping you but making you a joker, valueless human being?

You are no important to this community, the earlier you will learn it the better peace you will have in your mind.

PS: Take it or leave it - Fix yourself first before taking a step to fix others or other things.

I almost stopped reading at " I know characters like you"

That is incredibly improbable considering the fact you are a pajeet. You can fantasize about knowing people "like us" from your hut.  

Please keep on topic and stop derailing please mr " I know people like you".

Save your dreams and aspirations for those that want to entertain them.

The rest of your blathering just descended into further off topic projections and jealousy over our own and our close friends undenible achievements here.

Now let's get back on to discussing whether merit stats puke should have its very own sub forum.

Now we have both loyceV and trannydung determined to duke it out with the most merit stats out put to the bitter end for some merits, we are destined to be over run with this nonsense.
Imagine another one of these merit stats obsessive dregs coming along since this is the new way to accumulate merits at a speedy rate and get to slap chipmixer on your posts for 7 bucks a pop.
Let them duke it out on a dedicated merit stats puke sub forum. You can still go there and slather them up in merit if you want to. Give dung poster a few more merits poor cretin. Seems to put a lot of effort into finding some tiny excuse for some different merits stats spew that robovac has over looked, and gets nothing like the merits robovac gets. Plus robovac is already spamming his out for max chipmixer rates and tranny dung has only just stopped promoting LIVECOIN lol...

Give that merit obsessed peasant some merits ffs. Get him on chipmixer whilst you are at it.

Perhaps he will ease up if we pay him off quickly.

Also we notice robovac aka loyceV is very nasty to mr dung poster. It seems mr WhoFlungDung is sending loyceV merit on 7 occasions in the last 120 days. LoyceV aka robovac does NOT SEEM TO APPRECIATE the competition in presenting merit stats puke on meta at all from his new admirer.

Loycev only likes merit stats puke he spews here. There is no room for these other dung posts says loyceV. No merits coming your way dung poster ..from loyceV   Cry Embarrassed  this is not nice.

Come on robovac you should be appreciating this kind of dung post right? I mean you must be the biggest proponent for merits stats puke all over meta on this entire forum. Get those merits out and start powering up dung poster. Also vacate your chipmixer position with  a direct instruction to dark star to let your acolyte have it for a few months as a reward. One merit stats obsessive to another. Merit stats obsessive bro power and all that.

tranthidung
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3983

Farewell o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 02:37:52 AM
Merited by nutildah (2)

This post is my first and last reply here:
How many weeks I received merits from my updates (among all weeks I have updated data so far)?

It tells the truth, if I do it just to earn merits, I would have stopped doing such a boring thing.

If my threads are trashy, they would have been dumped into trashcan for a long time ago.

Anyway, have a good weekend, and enjoy my stat updates this week, everyone.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀