Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new bitcoin app  (Read 148 times)
fedemining (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:55:20 PM

hey folks i've made this little app with glideapps . i hope u will like it and also contribute on the github repo.
everyone can add new features from a simple google spreasheet. for more info check glideapps.com
this is the app (iphone and android)
https://3iwcr.glideapp.io/
and this is the github repo
https://github.com/federico-git/themaximalist
let me know what u guys think!
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:27:56 AM

Looks decent mate, I've had a look at it and some of the basic code, and the UI looks really good mate.

Seems like a cool little version of BTC prices, that almost anyone can use, and help code out. I might even had a look at it later, but I'm too used to preev :/.

How long did this take? I'm assuming 5-10 hours of work, seems like the hardest section was making it look serviceable and attractive.

Smiley
fedemining (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:39:55 AM

most of the graphic work only consist in moving around elements and changing the order of these in the spreadsheet. thats kind of limitating but very fast and efficient. actually the hardest work was to make the script that create the "importJSON" function in the spreadsheet.
i wish me or someone will add some graphs importing CMC historical data or from elsewhere.
i've made the logo with adobe and just that..
yes actually 5 6h of work. not more.
if someone wants to play with it will be cool! there's also a chat module inside so anyone can type a message.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: