Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 11:38:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maya Preferred 223  (Read 197 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Maya Preferred Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:35:18 AM

This Is To Let You Know That Maya Preferred Is Not In Any Affiliation To DIBCOIN Read Details Below.

I would like to bring it everyone's attention about a project or the name of DIBCOIN.

I WAS IN NO WAY AN OWNER DIRECTOR OFFICER WHAT IS PROJECTS. I was nothing more but investor a regular person just like everyone of you were invested in Maya preferred 223. For anyone who sing any different is lying to you. DIBCOIN was a very promising project but back in 2017 yes SEC did not like cryptocurrency so any stock market company that was affiliated with cryptocurrency was being halted. The company did absolutely nothing wrong and went private. I want to read state it one more time that I was never an officer director or any type of official for DIBCOIN. THOSE PROJECT HAVE THEIR OWN PRESIDENT AND CEO WHICH IS NOT ME.

If anyone has any questions to this directly private message me and I can answer any questions that you have. Please do not let lies ruin your investment decisions for your future.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:30:39 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2019, 12:21:42 PM by tmfp
Merited by Foxpup (3)

We have a bunch of scammers going under the MAYA Preferred shitcoin umbrella, now throwing their weight about and threatening legal action against a whistleblower here.
Their other accounts have been tagged/flagged but they open new ones, including Maya Preferred Official, which is the subject of this flag for which I am asking support, especially as it is now starting crude self moderated threads.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=778

This Is To Let You Know That Maya Preferred Is Not In Any Affiliation To DIBCOIN Read Details Below.

I would like to bring it everyone's attention about a project or the name of DIBCOIN.

I WAS IN NO WAY AN OWNER DIRECTOR OFFICER WHAT IS PROJECTS. I was nothing more but investor a regular person just like everyone of you were invested in Maya preferred 223. For anyone who sing any different is lying to you. DIBCOIN was a very promising project but back in 2017 yes SEC did not like cryptocurrency so any stock market company that was affiliated with cryptocurrency was being halted. The company did absolutely nothing wrong and went private.

To specifically address the disclaimer of the link between Onewdmoney, James Dahlke, DIBcoin, MayaPreferred, UK Financial, let's do it bit by bit.
Firstly Sunshine Capital Inc. the vehicle behind Dibcoin. In the same manner as Maya, they communicate thru prnewswire.com.
Read this, in particular

"In months, we have done something that takes other companies years to achieve!" exclaimed Honson Luma, Vice President of Sunshine Capital, Inc. "What the investment world needs to understand is that for every penny DIBCOIN trades at, it gives our Company approximately $40 Million Dollars in liquid assets. So, a single penny should increase Sunshine Capital, Inc.'s book value approximately $2.35 a share."
Sunshine Capital, Inc. currently holds approximately 4 Billion DIBCOINS in its portfolio. The Company intends to prove that DIBCOIN can be used as a dollar substitute to purchase real world assets.  

This is exactly the same pitch that Dahlke uses for Maya.

Here's an extract from Onewdmoney's (Dalhke's) burst posting re: Dibcoin on a message board just before it vanished

Exactly Dahlke's mantra about Maya.

I WAS IN NO WAY AN OWNER DIRECTOR OFFICER WHAT IS PROJECTS. I was nothing more but investor a regular person just like everyone of you

As is clearly shown here in the OTC Pink Disclosure document, Dahlke is listed under "Officers, Directors, and Control Persons" along with members of his family (kids) as owning 3,947,300 shares in Sunshine Capital Inc, the DIBcoin vehicle, i.e. 23.222% of its total, and the largest share owning block.

I was nothing more but investor a regular person just like everyone of you  

Sure  Roll Eyes

I'll crosspost anything here to the Scam Accusation as these threads are Self Modded (what a joke).

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: