Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 2746 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 06:51:34 AM

Recently updated my list of best cryptocurrency exchanges, depends on what you're after (fiat pairs, selection, margin, etc.)

Feel free to check it out: https://www.cryptoadvocate.net/post/best-cryptocurrency-exchange

Your exchange will help the newcomer to understand how to invest with the exchanges, in the same way, already we are seeing the list in the CMC which are based on the volume they are generating. But your guide will help to start using the best exchange which has secured some good reputation in the market.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 12:46:26 PM

Hello everybody I am Martin Gaptil . Hope you are well. But I am face some problem right now with my current Exchanger. It's ]transaction speed is so low.  So,do you know any which has a much faster speed? Please, give me the link....

I am using Binance, the transaction is speed is satisfactory and they have a lot of trading pairs so this is best suit for day traders.
Of course you have to try using it so you can tell based on your experience because experience might vary from users to users.
For the complete list, you can always refer to https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

I am using that too because it's the most popular now and I can attest that it is a good exchange to trade. Besides of many cryptocurrencies to trade, they have their own mobile app to whenever you are outside. They have their own coin for their platform which is BNB that offers some incentives when you used it to pay for fees.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 06:50:45 PM

I have long been convinced that it is Binance that is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges on the cryptocurrency market.  Of course, this exchange is not in the top ten in terms of trading volume, but one must take into account the fact that Binance was created technologically very high quality, as evidenced by the quality of the engine and the fact that there are no freezes on the resource, including orders being processed very quickly.  Another very important fact is that Binance operates officially in many countries, including Malta, where the exchange received an official invitation from the Prime Minister of this country.  This is a good indicator for this kind of resource.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 08:43:31 PM

I already have a summary of a number of exchanges that I recommend if you are interested in investing in coin or token exchange products or looking for strategic strategies as a trader. We have to be careful in looking for exchanges in order to avoid problems regarding our finances :

• Binance
  • Huobi
  • Bitmex

All three are currently used by me when trading and until now there are no serious problems that I found . maybe if in doubt can also be researched again all three are really good or not  Smiley

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:09:26 PM

Recently updated my list of best cryptocurrency exchanges, depends on what you're after (fiat pairs, selection, margin, etc.)

Feel free to check it out: https://www.cryptoadvocate.net/post/best-cryptocurrency-exchange

Your exchange will help the newcomer to understand how to invest with the exchanges, in the same way, already we are seeing the list in the CMC which are based on the volume they are generating. But your guide will help to start using the best exchange which has secured some good reputation in the market.
Not every exchange with hig trading volume cannot be considered as reputed because many exchanges using bots to increase their trading volume so we need to confirm the real trading activity by entering into the particular exchange rather than trusting anyone.

Yes bot trading is cheap techniques  which mid and low level exchanges have adopted to food users and trust me I had one of the worst experience with coinbene due to bot trading and that's why I always choose binance over all the other exchange platform.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:52:00 AM

Decentralized exchanges were best in terms of security to our funds but for trading purpose we may have to go with CEX when we are doing it more often.For now binance being the better exchange compared to others since they have low fee and better customer support.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:54:18 AM

Decentralized exchanges were best in terms of security to our funds but for trading purpose we may have to go with CEX when we are doing it more often.For now binance being the better exchange compared to others since they have low fee and better customer support.
Yes, decentralized exchanges are typically more secured than using centralized exchanges, because it seems like it is quite difficult to actually hack a decentralized exchange, and I think In terms of trading also, it would have been better and even cheaper, but centralized exchanges seems to have the glory for this because they have more volume than decentralized exchanges.

If decentralized exchange had volume, they would have been by far better than cex in terms of everything, but since we have all chosen to support more of cex in this regards, I think that it is best we just continue to use binance which to me happens to be the best of all the exchange that we can ever see in the market.

gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:00:50 PM

Hello everybody I am Martin Gaptil . Hope you are well. But I am face some problem right now with my current Exchanger. It's ]transaction speed is so low.  So,do you know any which has a much faster speed? Please, give me the link....

I do not know what are the exchanget faster transaction because every trader are have different exchanger so you need to choice and search sir what is the best exchanger for you.
Try every exchanger so that you know sir the best and the fastest one.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:25:27 PM

I do not know what are the exchanget faster transaction because every trader are have different exchanger so you need to choice and search sir what is the best exchanger for you.

We have personal favorite but I prefer to like those exchange who can give me security and convenient and he exchange which I think is safe and convenient is binance and okex, but it's up to the the person on which he prefer since sometimes people just go to various exchange due to the fact that the token they earned is listed on small and medium exchange and we should be careful on this and much advisable not to get the money out of the pocket for trading on small exchange.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:39:53 AM

I have long been convinced that it is Binance that is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges on the cryptocurrency market.  Of course, this exchange is not in the top ten in terms of trading volume, but one must take into account the fact that Binance was created technologically very high quality, as evidenced by the quality of the engine and the fact that there are no freezes on the resource, including orders being processed very quickly.  Another very important fact is that Binance operates officially in many countries, including Malta, where the exchange received an official invitation from the Prime Minister of this country.  This is a good indicator for this kind of resource.
This exchange does not need to be ranked at coinmarketcap because all investors know this exchange is the best trading volume in the market and any coin listed here has great liquidity. In my opinion, Binance has the best projects in this market and will greatly reduce the risk of investing because any project that wants to be listed here must be carefully checked.

I personally have used this exchange for over 2 years and everything at this exchange is great. In addition to Binance, some exchanges like Kucoin, Gate are also perfect choices in the crypto market.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:43:12 AM

There are many exchangers that have transaction speeds, so what else do you want to look for in exchangers? if you want the best exchanger, I recommend binance, Bekx. there are many more exchanges with different features and concepts, so stay where you want https://themoneymongers.com/best-cryptocurrency-exchanges/.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:40:44 AM

I already have a summary of a number of exchanges that I recommend if you are interested in investing in coin or token exchange products or looking for strategic strategies as a trader. We have to be careful in looking for exchanges in order to avoid problems regarding our finances :

• Binance
  • Huobi
  • Bitmex

All three are currently used by me when trading and until now there are no serious problems that I found . maybe if in doubt can also be researched again all three are really good or not  Smiley

It is true that I often trade on these 3 exchanges, there are no problems or investing in storing coins in these three exchanges, funds are safe even though they are kept for a long time, meaning that this exchange is very safe, Binance, Huobi, Bitmex where I look for coins that have the potential to rise in short time and I always trade there.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:44:18 AM

There are many exchangers that have transaction speeds, so what else do you want to look for in exchangers? if you want the best exchanger, I recommend binance, Bekx. there are many more exchanges with different features and concepts, so stay where you want https://themoneymongers.com/best-cryptocurrency-exchanges/.
Everyone must have their respective opinions about which exchanges are good and also recommended. I myself also have a list of exchanges that I like besides seeing the news that there are people who have analyzed about it.Coinmarketcap itself also has an error in providing information which exchange is indeed good and also recommended

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Wysi

Merit: 261

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:21:54 AM

Everyone must have their respective opinions about which exchanges are good and also recommended. I myself also have a list of exchanges that I like besides seeing the news that there are people who have analyzed about it.Coinmarketcap itself also has an error in providing information which exchange is indeed good and also recommended

Yes the recent blunder of displaying incorrect pricing earned a lot of bad reputation to Coinmarketcap as even I personally used to refer Coinmarketcap for price details and as far as exchanges are concerned it's individual's preference but most of us prefer binance or binance of one of our preference.

dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:17:25 PM

Binance have proven it's capability to operate in a better way possible, their support replies fast, the performance of exchange compares to other are superb. There might be flaws sometimes like being hacked but they are able to solve it without causing too much problems in their user.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:49:04 AM

Binance have proven it's capability to operate in a better way possible, their support replies fast, the performance of exchange compares to other are superb. There might be flaws sometimes like being hacked but they are able to solve it without causing too much problems in their user.
I have to admit this and indeed Binance is the most prestigious exchange for everyone because they resolve security related issues very quickly. In fact a lot of investors are satisfied with the quality of service at Binance and they have no intention of leaving this exchange yet because this is the exchange with lots of good coins for them to make money. I once encountered a withdrawal error but after sending support, they solved my problem after only a few hours.

In my opinion, if Binance can still maintain this stability in the next few years, this exchange will still be a potential option for all investors when participating.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 12:24:57 PM

When it comes to an exchange, I think what is good for A can also be good for B.  Every trader and every user all carry out similar activities within exchanges and there is nothing so special about particular activities of a trader other than strategy which whatever strategy such trader develops can be used on any exchange.

The best exchange to me is still going to be the great Binance, and for now, Binance is not losing popularity or losing its dominance, they already have an established platform that has everything that any trader ever need, and to top it all, they still have the lowest fee that most trader want from any exchange, I therefore don’t see any reason why anyone should reject the use of Binance platform for any reason other than simple lack of interest.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MathGame

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:11:03 PM

Hello everybody I am Martin Gaptil . Hope you are well. But I am face some problem right now with my current Exchanger. It's ]transaction speed is so low.  So,do you know any which has a much faster speed? Please, give me the link....

When it comes to an exchange, I think what is good for A can also be good for B.  Every trader and every user all carry out similar activities within exchanges and there is nothing so special about particular activities of a trader other than strategy which whatever strategy such trader develops can be used on any exchange.

The best exchange to me is still going to be the great Binance, and for now, Binance is not losing popularity or losing its dominance, they already have an established platform that has everything that any trader ever need, and to top it all, they still have the lowest fee that most trader want from any exchange, I therefore don’t see any reason why anyone should reject the use of Binance platform for any reason other than simple lack of interest.
Binance.com is the solution. it is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world, it has a very huge trading liquidity.  
With Binance you'll never trade slowly again. Binance has a tonne of users around the world you can buy or sell any coin with speed.
giltc148

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:00:28 PM

Try CEX.IO. Its transaction operation is quite fast and it provides different methods of buying cryptocurrency, including bank transfers and cc/dc payments.
BTW, the exchange provides both vivid coin selection and different trading options like margin or CFDs trading. They are available on their new platform – https://cexbro.com/. Nevertheless, check the information about both the exchange and the broker yourself before making a decision.
Question123

Merit: 267

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:42:27 PM

You know the traders have different experienced on where they trade,  and  different recommned that you see from us.
The best cryprocurrency exchange last year 2018 upto this now and I think in next coming few years is the Binance becuse if you try to visit this trading sites all you need is there and once you register all the features is there too does not have the others exchange site and the transaction of withdrawing and depoaiting your money is fast too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: