Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Become a KuCoin Affiliate Partner to earn an extra pofit for up to 50%Commission  (Read 119 times)
andre156 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:55:03 PM

Check out this New KuCoin Affiliated Program, in which we can earn an extra profits by Promoting their platform to give more exposure to other people that will derive to success. Click this news of KuCoin: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-introducing-the-kucoin-affiliate-program

In order to introduce more users to the experience of our exchange platform, KuCoin has launched the Affiliate Program. We are pleased to welcome all KuCoin enthusiasts who are interested in promoting the exchange to join this program!

WHO CAN JOIN?

Any KuCoin user who has a website, blog, YouTube or other social network channel with considerable users or subscribers base may have a chance to be an affiliate partner.

HOW MUCH CAN YOU EARN?

You will earn up to 50% of each referral’s trading fees as affiliate commission for their entire lifecycle on KuCoin. You can get commission from referrals even after the contract ends.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Please complete the application form here in English.
    Promote KuCoin with links, articles, social posts, and ads.
    Earn commission each time your referrals buy and sell crypto on KuCoin.
    KuCoin reserves all the right of final explanation to the rules

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:52:30 PM

That is a good opportunities to who own big size of social media community, Kucoin will select the registrants. I guess there are many bct members own social media community and perhaps some of them will be interested to take this good opportunity.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
FlipPoint

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:16:07 PM

Check out this New KuCoin Affiliated Program, in which we can earn an extra profits by Promoting their platform to give more exposure to other people that will derive to success. Click this news of KuCoin: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-introducing-the-kucoin-affiliate-program

In order to introduce more users to the experience of our exchange platform, KuCoin has launched the Affiliate Program. We are pleased to welcome all KuCoin enthusiasts who are interested in promoting the exchange to join this program!

WHO CAN JOIN?

Any KuCoin user who has a website, blog, YouTube or other social network channel with considerable users or subscribers base may have a chance to be an affiliate partner.

HOW MUCH CAN YOU EARN?

You will earn up to 50% of each referral’s trading fees as affiliate commission for their entire lifecycle on KuCoin. You can get commission from referrals even after the contract ends.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

It would be nice to post information about exchanges of this nature on specialized sites, such as a www.trustpilot.com. Also, here you can set grades. Here is a link with KuCoin reviews: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/kucoin.com

https://revain.org/exchanges/kucoin - this is a similar site with reviews of the same exchange. The difference is that the rewards are paid in cryptocurrencies.
moneyball

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 05:31:23 PM

Its very hard to chose between the referral program that has 3 levels for one year and this affiliate program that its for life, i myself have chosen the referral program because it can bring you more profit!

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:24:12 AM

WHO CAN JOIN?

HOW MUCH CAN YOU EARN?

HOW DOES IT WORK?

This is great news, especially to those kucoin users. I will be glad to participate on this campaign of yours.
I also have an account to kucoin exchange platform because I most often used it to do day trade. I will review it
first before I join, thanks for this opportunity.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:34:57 PM

For kucoin, I would do anything because this is another great exchange that is in the making already, which I also strongly believe that it will become popular in the future, I am very much interested in their affiliate program because I feel it will really attract lots of people based on the good name that kucoin has made too along with the top exchanges that we have.

Kucoin has a really working product which I know that it will be of a very great use to people and aside their affiliate program, I have also bought their coin too(KCS), the value might be down now, but I believe that it will also grow like binance in future once we  Start having many people troop in to make use of the exchange and also buying its coin for assets purpose.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:48:10 PM

For kucoin, I would do anything because this is another great exchange that is in the making already, which I also strongly believe that it will become popular in the future, I am very much interested in their affiliate program because I feel it will really attract lots of people based on the good name that kucoin has made too along with the top exchanges that we have.

Kucoin has a really working product which I know that it will be of a very great use to people and aside their affiliate program, I have also bought their coin too(KCS), the value might be down now, but I believe that it will also grow like binance in future once we  Start having many people troop in to make use of the exchange and also buying its coin for assets purpose.
I cant deny on the current performance of Kucoin into this exchange competition is doing well.We cant say yet if this one will be going over with Binance
but who knows as long they are being considered to be on top spots.For affiliate matters its just a normal for any platform to have this one but the commission
rate is really appealing specially for those who are good on inviting up people.This opportunity would really be an advantage for them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████