Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0x60.app BETA testing  (Read 765 times)
ideas500k.com (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:03:10 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:45:52 PM by mprep

The next topic change requires 8 Board tokens!

It is pretty exciting to know that the OP is receiving 1 Board for every comment made.

Also, there are works being done on the commenting system to make it more convenient.

New updates! Comments are now loading more effectively.

CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 626
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:47:41 AM

If someone posts "prohibited information" on the forum, for example, selling drugs/weapons, etc., can you somehow influence this information, delete it, change it? After all, the forum is decentralized, anyone can post information and post any information. But the domain and hosting on which the forum is hosted are owned by very specific people and they can be punished.
BroFistCoin

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:13:47 AM

If someone posts "prohibited information" on the forum, for example, selling drugs/weapons, etc., can you somehow influence this information, delete it, change it? After all, the forum is decentralized, anyone can post information and post any information. But the domain and hosting on which the forum is hosted are owned by very specific people and they can be punished.

This is actually a very good point. The way we can do this is set a variable for each comment that tells the front end to load it or not.

Similarly to warning users and getting them banned at 10 warnings, the comment will require 3 flags in order for it to get hidden status. After this the comment no longer loads in the front end.

The question is, should we decrease the flag requirement to just 1? As in a comment gets hidden when only 1 person decides to flag it. This could be abused, but also could hide bad comments faster.
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:40:47 PM

New topic has been published!
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 626
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:15:36 AM

This is actually a very good point. The way we can do this is set a variable for each comment that tells the front end to load it or not.

Similarly to warning users and getting them banned at 10 warnings, the comment will require 3 flags in order for it to get hidden status. After this the comment no longer loads in the front end.

The question is, should we decrease the flag requirement to just 1? As in a comment gets hidden when only 1 person decides to flag it. This could be abused, but also could hide bad comments faster.
Probably the number of flags to hide the comment will depend on the number of forum participants, on its popularity. I would start with 3. 10 is too much for a beginner forum, 1 is too little not to start abusing it.
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 09:54:59 AM

We are looking for more testers!

You earn 1 BOARD token for every comment you make, and to change the current topic you need at least 11 BOARD tokens!
andamarina

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 10:56:12 PM

Hi, can you share all details on how i can test or is need skill of programming?
SpydrZero
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:25:32 AM

I tried out the site, it works pretty well but could definitely use some improvement. I have a similar blockchain dapp (without the mechanism for payment) but I gave up on it because the cost to operate it on the blockchain could deter people from using it. But keep up the good work!
BroFistCoin

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 07:25:08 AM

Hi, can you share all details on how i can test or is need skill of programming?

Hey, no particular skills necessary. Just casually create threads, earn the BOARD token and comment on other threads. Document what's happening and what went wrong (if anything went wrong) and give feedback/new ideas- would be greatly appreciated Smiley

BroFistCoin

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 07:27:40 AM

I tried out the site, it works pretty well but could definitely use some improvement. I have a similar blockchain dapp (without the mechanism for payment) but I gave up on it because the cost to operate it on the blockchain could deter people from using it. But keep up the good work!

Indeed the cost could be an issue for true "mass adoption". That's one of the reasons 0x60 is on testnet for the time being until we can figure out the best possible use case. Or it could remain on testnet for a little while longer, who knows.  Roll Eyes
GoFY
Copper Member

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 02:59:14 PM

i switch to testnet but cant reqeust from faucet i think because of faucet balance 0
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 04:33:25 PM

The next topic change requires 8 Board tokens!

It is pretty exciting to know that the OP is receiving 1 Board for every comment made.

Also, there are works being done on the commenting system to make it more convenient.

New updates! Comments are now loading more effectively.

any idea why i cant claim from faucet
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 04:45:50 PM

ok got it
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 04:54:13 PM

I like the idea of that project that can bring a good content write on sites like Steemit or Publish0x no shit content If You know what I mean. No ETH no posts or shit comments this is how I see it .
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 05:00:57 PM

I like the idea of that project that can bring a good content write on sites like Steemit or Publish0x no shit content If You know what I mean. No ETH no posts or shit comments this is how I see it .

use https://faucet.ropsten.be/ because metamask faucet is down
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 05:02:09 PM

use https://faucet.ropsten.be/ because metamask faucet is down

Yeah got it please  change that info in the main post
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 05:19:31 PM

Am I right that You can earn coins from comments only when You comment not Your Topic in App ?
BroFistCoin

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 07:52:03 AM

You earn from commenting on other topics and you also earn when others comment on your topic  Wink
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 11:06:45 AM

Keep on testing, guys! The project is taking off!

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 11:20:24 PM

Keep on testing, guys! The project is taking off!

Yeah I have and it was fun to try, also there's no problem that makes it hard, so I fun while testing it. I guess anyone who tries it certainly doesn't want to wait long for the original to launch. Well will keep in touch with the latest news.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: