Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 6th fresco crowdfunded with a Bitcoin QR code  (Read 193 times)
pascalboyart (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 45

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 09:41:34 PM
Merited by LTU_btc (1)

This is the 6th fresco crowdfunded by the crypto community with a #Bitcoin QR code 🎨, located in Paris (Ivry sur Seine), on the roof of the old gold fundry of the Bank of France.

Could you find what's the link to Bitcoin in the painting (besides the location and the QR)?

Too see more pics of the mural: https://www.pboy-art.com/single-post/2019/09/30/Fresque-Le-Radeau-de-la-m%C3%A9duse-2019-FRENG
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:37:52 AM

This one is amazing!

You are literally climbing up now, huh.

on the roof of the old gold fundry of the Bank of France.

But on the roof of the Bank of France?! Seriously?! Are they even aware that your painting is somehow subversive? Did they happen to get a look at the design and what else you are going to paint there before they gave their nod of approval?

Could you find what's the link to Bitcoin in the painting (besides the location and the QR)?

I cannot seem to find it. Poor me. Is it the sinking boat representing perhaps the old fiat system, signified by the sail which is made up of, or designed after, fiat currency bills?  Huh
pascalboyart (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 11:41:37 AM

This one is amazing!

You are literally climbing up now, huh.

on the roof of the old gold fundry of the Bank of France.

But on the roof of the Bank of France?! Seriously?! Are they even aware that your painting is somehow subversive? Did they happen to get a look at the design and what else you are going to paint there before they gave their nod of approval?

I cannot seem to find it. Poor me. Is it the sinking boat representing perhaps the old fiat system, signified by the sail which is made up of, or designed after, fiat currency bills?  Huh

Thanks!

It's closed till decades, it was the gold fundry of Bank of France, the space is empty now.

Good! You're close to find.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:00:47 PM

Haha, this is a great piece of art mate. From just looking at it for a bit, I can definitely get a feel of what it's saying to me, and I love artwork that has a lot of depth to it. Look at the people trying to scurry away from the water, with a sail of money, when they really don't understand what is good for them. Hilarious.

Where's the exact location of this?
Also, how long did this take?

Thanks for sharing mate!

pascalboyart (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 07:34:45 PM

Haha, this is a great piece of art mate. From just looking at it for a bit, I can definitely get a feel of what it's saying to me, and I love artwork that has a lot of depth to it. Look at the people trying to scurry away from the water, with a sail of money, when they really don't understand what is good for them. Hilarious.

Thanks for sharing mate!

Thanks,

it's located in Paris (Ivry sur Seine), on the roof of the old gold fundry of the Bank of France. It took a whole week.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:45:41 PM

Thanks for sharing mate!

Its indeed amazing, you can literally see the effort and the creativity. People who scam others just to get the benefits that they wanted must take a look at this because there are different ways to earn profit and the artist apply his talent and used it for a good purpose, now people admire every art piece he was making. I think the artist express his feeling through it that's why it is beautiful, it can attract people's attention which is a good thing.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:56:37 PM

Wow, it's beautiful! One day when I will visit Paris, I definitely would try to find all your frescoes and see it with my eyes. And offcourse, send you some BTC using QR code.
But as you said, this fresco is on the roof, so it's probably not very visible place for tourists. Probably they can't even access it...
BTW, can you tell us how much time did you spent on this artwork?

Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:27:22 PM

This is just amazing and Pboy just never stops to amaze me. I am just thinking if pboy is a single artist or a group of artist but never mind what is important is that his way of accepting donations from people through a bitcoin qr code also promotes bitcoin in a big way. I do not know if how many street paintings did pboy made but I am sure bitcoin is getting popular the same way pboy is. And one amazing thing about this masterpiece is that it was painted above the old gold fundry of the Bank of France.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀