Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:43:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold my house for buying altcoins need your help  (Read 4841 times)
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:37:12 PM

i would suggest u to invest in eth and icon and ocn and iota and ada all these coins are supposed to see massive pump in the next coming months
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:38:43 PM

Well planned investment strategy, am surprised you didn't add king of all crypto (bitcoin) to your investment. Nevertheless you'll see the result of all your investment soon by next year. Try and round it up by adding bitcoin to it

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:20:11 PM

I just hope that you have somewhere to live if your investment doesnt pay off...

Those are top-tier altcoins that you chose so I believe if bull run starts that the price of all of those coins will go up.

But I really wouldn't gamble with a house :/
He got reasonable coins to invest his money but the question is how long he can take and how far he can wait for the bull to show? It's hard to believe that someone will do this from how the market condition we are experiencing right now. You need to have a strong connections from the developers of those projects to decide selling your own house and entrust your savings buying those listed coins.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:43:23 PM

Wow, nerves of steel or the worst case of FOMO I've ever seen, either way impressive. Hope it works out for you. Not what I would do that's for sure. Good luck!
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 02:49:09 PM

this is my current investments. do u have any suggestion

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

So you are saying that you got just $110,000 after selling your house? I am not going to comment on whether it was a right decision or not, as you have already made the move. And I am happy that you have gone for the established altcoins rather than amassing all those shitcoins which are not traded in more than two or three exchanges. Anyway, all the best!
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:59:13 PM

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

First, I wish you hadn't sold your house. It doesn't matter how much you have invested without having a home to live in.

If you were serious about what you wrote, I think you should have allocated a big portion of 50% to Bitcoin. But BNB, EOS investments seem to make sense. I can't say the same for XRP, ADA and NEO. But don't forget to invest in Bitcoin no matter what
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 03:12:36 PM

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

I think you are a high-risk investor, Bitcoin, and Ethereum was left out, what could be your reason behind this, you should know that people are going to ask that because  Bitcoin and Ethereum are two top investment in Cryptocurrency, only a few people will not invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum all big news come to these two coins, Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:16:36 PM

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

Omg why you do not spend in btc or eth? You forget it or you don't have enough skills about btc or eth? I want said my own mind you need first choice btc then second choice eth then you can choice other altcoins , then I hope you will got profitable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:24:58 PM

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

If we were in the year 2015 and below i will advise you to do that this and you will earn alot.
But on the current year and the happening now in the market.
please love your home and invest only what you can.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 03:26:10 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum investment would have been better for your investment portfolio if am to advise you as compared to most of the altcoins you selected above. Am saying this because, most of all these altcoins mostly move in a positive direction  whenever Bitcoin value increases but the proportion at which they increase in value can't be compared to that Bitcoin and maybe ethereum and was the reason for me advising you for Bitcoin and ethereum investment.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:13:01 PM

A bit brighter variety would be great, because you are not allowed to forget about diversification. Furthermore, if you have enough money, add exchange tokens like BNB, Huobi or Kucoin coins, because it is a current trend.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:14:40 PM

Selling a house and choosing to buy altcoin is a crazy idea. Especially at this time the market conditions are uncertain. If you want to invest in current market conditions, I would recommend investing in bitcoin rather than altcoin. Altcoin is very sluggish in contrast to bitcoin. The price of bitcoin can rise dramatically in just a few hours.

I suggest you if you want to invest in crypto you should use savings or 'unemployed' money because its very risky. Your assets may decrease or even disappear.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:28:34 PM

You broke first rule which says " never invest money that you can't afford to lose ", in your case, you sold your house to buy those altcoins and it's not a rational decision in my opinion, yes you could be a lucky and make a big profit in future however you are gambling, specially by choosing those coins that are risky, you should have bought bitcoin since your capital is big and there is no need to risk it on coins like XRP and NEO !, Final advice do not hold for long term those coins, get rid of them as soon as you make a nice profit. During that time try to acquire necessary knowledge by learning technical analysis, person with money should throw his money without deep understanding of what he's getting himself into.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:29:07 PM

That is the spirit haha, a strong believer in crypto, gambling with the roof over your head takes cajones of steel. Back to reality for a moment, this decision is quite insane, but fingers crossed that you pull it off. Regarding your portfolio, it is a good one, but I would definitely add some BTC, at least 30% or 40%, you never know how alts will perform, even in the long term.
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:52:55 PM

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

I recall CZ selling his house to buy bitcoin. But you sold your house to buy altcoins. You both are cryptocurrency believers with different approach. If the investment is still recent, please I would suggest you sell 50 percent holding in each of the coins and put it into bitcoin to minimise risks. Not investing in Bitcoin will be a great undoing for you.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:55:24 PM

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

I recall CZ selling his house to buy bitcoin. But you sold your house to buy altcoins. You both are cryptocurrency believers with different approach. If the investment is still recent, please I would suggest you sell 50 percent holding in each of the coins and put it into bitcoin to minimise risks. Not investing in Bitcoin will be a great undoing for you.
that was real you dont need to risk all your money to altcoin secured half of it and buy BTC  . bitcoin is much more stable than altcoin and the first to pump is bitcoin when the bull market start .
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:19:17 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 09:59:40 PM by flagpara

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

Main suggestion is don't invest any money that you can't afford to lose. Although you already did it, my suggestion is Bitcoin. I can't support you now to do it, because you have a lots of time to invest. Only 1 advice is to invest altcoins, 1k USD in 200 coin of CMC.

sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:38:24 PM

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

My home sales results are thinking about great results. And this you do just to invest and trade in the crypto. I suggest you consider well because investments and trade have a risk.

Some of the coins that you mention I think BNB has good potential. And you also have to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. When buying a coin is better when the price conditions are red.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:01:42 PM

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

First of all, it's a very important general recommendation in investments, that you never invest something you can't totally lose! Selling a home for an investment? Please...

That being said, you chose good altcoins. I almost like all of them (maybe XRP less than the rest and ADA my most beloved).
acepro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:02:46 PM

The coin you choose, in my opinion, is enough, but focusing on alt sometimes doesn't always bring benefits, especially just focusing on coins that I think are "old", in my opinion, you should allocate some to bitcoin and altcoin that are new categories, but have good potential going forward in some ieo procject that I see there are projects like that it's just very risky if you choose this way but if successful you get a greater profit than choosing old altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: