Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold my house for buying altcoins need your help  (Read 4838 times)
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:13:07 PM

this is my current investments. do u have any suggestion

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

I would have invested in, BNB, TRX, ETH MATIC, ONE, COS, CHZ and ERD. The last 5 coins are new coins came into the market very recently and their products are really speaking up well covering numerous investors inside. Take an example, Matic. Matic is really spoken out for its scaling solutions and likewise the other coins ERD, COS and CHZ for their products.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:08:59 AM

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

Why no bitcoin in your invesment, bitcoin have bright future then altcoin. I think you must buy more bitcoin, maybe 40% bitcoin and the others altcoin
Ravulapalli_3333

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:00:44 AM

Have you taken risks when selling your home to buy cryptocurrencies? I don't think this is a good idea. Vfa I recommend you do not spend all to invest so
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

Has the OP ever replied back in this entire thread? I see it's been ongoing, but pretty sure way back in the thread it was discovered through previous posts the OP didn't actually sell a house... or ever own a house to begin with.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:37:24 AM

I think you risked too much. You did not include the pioneer coin in your list. You should have because of all the coins, that will be the last to die. It is the foundation of all coins.

Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 07:41:05 AM

This is one bad decision I have seen lately. You sold an investment to invest in something you not even sure in, you should have gone for some counseling before doing this.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:26:54 AM

I know you have choose with recommended altcoin for investing with long term, but sold your house and buy altcoin above is not good way for you are and your family, house in most important keep stay your are, never take big risk with investing in bitcoin and buy altcoin. You can invest but never sell your house or you loan money from your friend first.
hmmm maybe he has more than 1 house, so he immediately makes a decision that feels right for him.
Make everyone surprised by selling the house lol

Out there many people want to own a house, but instead you sells your house and invests in altcoin which is currently very unfavorable. Even though actually there is an easier way, with mortgage the home certificate as collateral if you really wants to invest and is sure of ROI.
I think you made a ridiculous decision.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:41:08 AM

This is the scariest thing you can do because of invesment because nobody will do it right now especially in the turbulent market and I admire you for being able to do it.

I think it's better that you buy bitcoin now, Because this is all I see that will give you more profit. Especially now that bitcoin halving is approaching I'm sure you will earn it quickly and you will recover your investment to buy a home again.
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:30:31 PM

This is the scariest thing you can do because of invesment because nobody will do it right now especially in the turbulent market and I admire you for being able to do it.

I think it's better that you buy bitcoin now, Because this is all I see that will give you more profit. Especially now that bitcoin halving is approaching I'm sure you will earn it quickly and you will recover your investment to buy a home again.
I don't feel admired, I just feel like he's betting his future on altcoins, and we should understand that a few small flaws in this market can destroy a lot of things, his house can disappear in just one night is normal, if we are adults, we all know how valuable our home will be and such a sacrifice should not be. Plus one of his mistakes right now, it's his money but based on the decisions of others, the feasibility and success rate from the beginning was not high, so the only thing I can help is that he should think again about the decision to sell the house, this is an investment, not a reckless game.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:36:50 PM

It is not a smart idea to sell the belongings for making a crypto investment which is very risky. The first rule on the pages of financial market broker companies is to make an investment that you can afford to lose. I remembered the news on the social media pages during the Bullrun in 2017 and some people from Germany have sold their house for buying the BTC. They should be disappointed due to the poor market performance of the BTC price after those good days.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:39:51 PM

20k$ = BNB
20k$ = ADA
20k$ = EOS
20k$ = XEM
20k$ = NEO
10k$ = XRP

First I don't think that it is a good idea to sell your house in exchange for your crypto investment. just unbelievable. The unpredictability of the market won't be good to invest in exchange to your shelter. Second is, even though your lists include top cryptocurrencies, disregarding Bitcoin would not be a good long-term investment. just a thought.
Longthi_4823_Love

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:55:02 PM

Investing in many altcoins is a right choice. We should not be too focused on investing a single currency because it is a risk. I really like your investment.
KillerInk

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:02:39 PM

I don't think selling a home is the right choice. You should consider and find a reasonable investment and do not rush. As for the investment I think you're doing really well. good luck.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:46:52 PM

If you already sell your house, and asking the majority if you made the right decision by investing on those tokens that you have mentioned, we couldn't give an advice whether it would really help you or not, it will not change anything that's been done already. Our opinions about your decision on selling your house for this kind of investment will either hurt you by hearing the truth or motivates you by telling some white lies.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:04:30 PM

Invest more into Bitcoin, because science the beginning of 2019 BTC is the only coin that gains profit for investors. I would also refuse to invest in a coin like XRP, because it is a centralised asset that can be manipulated and leave you without money.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:38:17 PM

As someone who has taken an unwise decision in the past just so I could invest in Cryptocurrencies, I have to say that selling your house to invest in Cryptocurrencies is one of the dumbest things you could have possibly done, in the great dip of early 2018, I saw it as an opportunity to accumulate and I borrowed to accumulate, hoping the market would recover immediately, well it didn't happen and I ended up having to pay back a great deal of money even though I lost almost all the funds.

And the fact that you're asking a bunch of strangers on Bitcointalk if the coins you decided to purchase are worth it, this just indicates to me that you don't believe in the coins you purchased, pleas think carefully, DYOR and don't make a mistake worse.

Bohr256

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:45:24 PM

Either you are lying, bc selling a house to buy crypto is really stupid. Or you're stupid.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:59:20 PM

If you already sell your house, and asking the majority if you made the right decision by investing on those tokens that you have mentioned, we couldn't give an advice whether it would really help you or not, it will not change anything that's been done already. Our opinions about your decision on selling your house for this kind of investment will either hurt you by hearing the truth or motivates you by telling some white lies.
He actually wants to know if the community agrees with his choice of altcoins. The big question is, why will someone think of selling a house to invest in crypto? Looks more like a joke to me.  Since he has already sold his house as purported, like 70% of his portfolio being in BTC isn't bad IMO, the percentage given to those altcoins makes his investment more risky (what if the project fails tomorrow?). 
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:24:19 PM

sell house to buy altcoin Huh  Shocked This looks so silly and a crazy idea. I also see no bitcoin in your investment list, maybe you should think of bitcoin as the biggest investment

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:09:15 AM

sell house to buy altcoin Huh  Shocked This looks so silly and a crazy idea. I also see no bitcoin in your investment list, maybe you should think of bitcoin as the biggest investment

Agree, in my opinion is too risky if we have to invest to have to sell homes and invest in altcoin that has a high risk. In my opinion, it would be better if we invest using funds that we can afford to lose so that psychologically, we can be more calm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: