Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sudden drop in BTC?  (Read 554 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:45:51 AM

There is a speculation that saying this year Bitcoin has lost the popularity. The most popular one is Tether(USDT) and somehow Bitcoin lost it and it leads to price crash.
But, I think it's just the matter of time that Bitcoin will regain its popularity once again.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:41:28 AM

It's okay, this happens all the time with Bitcoin and will happen, just the manipulators changed their plans and they decided to withdraw some amount of Bitcoins, so it's just a matter of time before these same manipulators again will invest their investments in Bitcoin, it always was and will be, because this is the strategy of these manipulators, they simply scare ordinary people like us and make money on it.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:55:03 AM

We have seen the dropped in the price of Bitcoin but, that shouldn't detach us from the believe we have in Bitcoin. Its very clear that; whenever there is a drop in the price of Bitcoin, many weak hands always get into the wrong part to further cause damage to the drop by panic selling out their portfolio's. This should be discourage among the cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

Patience is the very best option for this ugly trend brought to Bitcoin by the whales or from the market manipulators. For those who have been with Bitcoin, they should understand by now that; any drop from Bitcoin price will always give a room for correction and after that a rise in Bitcoin price.
I think investing in a bear market is the best opportunity to earn the fastest profit without having to wait too long. During the past time, the value of Bitcoin has always been very volatile and this has made the psychology of investors greatly affected. In my opinion the value of Bitcoin will soon rebound if you have great patience in the market because the investment demand is on the rise in the last few years and people are tending to keep Bitcoin as an asset. There may still be a lot of risk, but this market is still the best choice.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 10:59:11 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion that when BTC declines, big investors will take advantage of buying a lot and when prices rise again they will have more profits, patience and calm. It is essential for us to be in this situation. Without patience we will lose the trend in this market situation.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:06:56 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion that when BTC declines, big investors will take advantage of buying a lot and when prices rise again they will have more profits, patience and calm. It is essential for us to be in this situation. Without patience we will lose the trend in this market situation.
It’s important to learn to understand how a major player thinks. as soon as you learn to act with them at the same time, you will be able to earn good money

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:12:55 AM

There is a speculation that saying this year Bitcoin has lost the popularity. The most popular one is Tether(USDT) and somehow Bitcoin lost it and it leads to price crash.
But, I think it's just the matter of time that Bitcoin will regain its popularity once again.
Bitcoin is still popular and people investing in it more than in altcoins. I think that now it’s important for us to restore the reputation of altcoins in the eyes of investors. for this, projects should work well with their product

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:52:53 AM

From my personal experience, I think that the price of any altcoin, including bitcoin, should always be different. And it simply will not be able to stand still as the market is always unpredictable today the price is high and tomorrow the price is low. And when large deals occur, the price changes immediately. So Bitcoin will always be in price and will gain momentum.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:00:50 PM

From my personal experience, I think that the price of any altcoin, including bitcoin, should always be different. And it simply will not be able to stand still as the market is always unpredictable today the price is high and tomorrow the price is low. And when large deals occur, the price changes immediately. So Bitcoin will always be in price and will gain momentum.
Now everyone is afraid of volatility. many people understand that the price of bitcoin will rise, but the new investors who come to the market say that the volatility is too high

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:18:09 PM

In the present days the BTC market is going down and there is some fluctuation in the price but that is just to test the patience of the traders and the investors because when the big fishes wants to invest the price just go down and they buy the BTC at low price and when the market recover itself and come to the original state then they just dump the coin and make a heavy profit.

I would suggest that you keep a strong patience and set tight. Market will recover itself.

Do you think that i am right?  Go ahead and share you thoughts about the current market situation and your point of view.
Yes you're right, patience is the only solution with this current market situation, I believe the market will recover. While waiting to rise up in the market, it will be great if we buy more cheap cryptos, it is opportunity to us to earn more profit.

atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:26:04 PM

There's nothing new about dropping of BTC i guess it is normal. Patience is the we need, in terms of selling tokens, you only need to do is to wait for the right time. Because way back 2016-2017 that was the time BTC is good but when the time scammers entered the forum a lot has changed and I think that is the reason why BTC drop again, that time i stop doing his and focus on my career. Letting go the forum is really hard for me because it helps me a lot. But again i am hoping to earn again here yet i still pursuing my career, just need extra income. Hoping that IEO will help us.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Metall303

Activity: 891

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:29:00 PM

In the present days the BTC market is going down and there is some fluctuation in the price but that is just to test the patience of the traders and the investors because when the big fishes wants to invest the price just go down and they buy the BTC at low price and when the market recover itself and come to the original state then they just dump the coin and make a heavy profit.

I would suggest that you keep a strong patience and set tight. Market will recover itself.

Do you think that i am right?  Go ahead and share you thoughts about the current market situation and your point of view.
Yes you're right, patience is the only solution with this current market situation, I believe the market will recover. While waiting to rise up in the market, it will be great if we buy more cheap cryptos, it is opportunity to us to earn more profit.
patience and smart investing. if you invest in worthless coins, no matter how patient you are, your patience will not bring anything interesting

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:18:03 PM

I think some group of big traders dumped the bitcoin price so they can have a bigger spread when it recovers. We all noticed that btc always fluctuates from $8k range back to $10k so I think they have done a great timing to dump it much lower.  But now, I don't feel any excitement when things go sideways for many months and also the hype on Bakkt does not even contribute to the price going up which makes me more worried in the next months.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:48:36 PM

patience and smart investing. if you invest in worthless coins, no matter how patient you are, your patience will not bring anything interesting
of course, you can not make profit in worthless coins, you will lost your money at the end of the day. It's better to invest in the top coinmarketcap so it's really worth to hold for long term.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:31:17 PM

A decline and an increase in prices investing in exchange is common because indeed every buy and sell transaction btc greatly affect the movement of btc prices in the exchange, so, we do not need to panic if suddenly the price of btc has decreased because at other times btc prices will definitely return rising, one of the advantages in investing in btc or alt coin is because of its fluactive nature, so, it is very difficult for us to guess when there is an increase and decrease in prices. besides, btc is a good asset to be stored for a long period so we really don't need to panic when btc is experiencing price drop right now.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:35:20 PM

Every investor needs to know that the cryptocurrency market is volatile, and most especially traders, and this volatility is what most traders that is good at trading has used to actually make some benefits, because without the volatility , there will be no entry or exit point.

The most important thing is that we have to just ensure that we invest on some quality coins like Bitcoin, coins like Bitcoin, no matter how much it goes down in price at a time, there will always be a recovery time, so every dip that we buy in Bitcoin is always very worth it as there will always be a rebound to make the trader have some profit. From what you have said, what i can also point out is that we should just try as much as possible to be very patient in our investment and trades in cryptocurrency.

illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:58:17 PM

The launch of the Bakkt futures trading platform could contribute to the fall of Bitcoin. During the first week of the platform’s operation, only 623 futures contracts were traded with a total value of about $ 5 million. Obviously, these figures do not justify the high expectations that market participants placed on Bakkt. However, I guess, it was just the start, and Bitcoin will be interesting to more investors soon.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:44:03 PM

Yes, you are right. There is nothing to worry about, and the price will be back soon. All you need to do is patient and wait for the recovery. If bitcoin is down, that will be your chance to buy bitcoin although you already have bitcoin in your wallet. As long as you can buy bitcoin at a low price, you will see your profit will become bigger once the price increases. Today, the bitcoin price started to increase again after the price was down for a moment. I think it could still grow in this week so we can wish that will happen soon.
BTC is always the king of the market.  To be honest, BTC has a lot of good projects in the future aiming for a good price.  It will recover again.  For me, I'm glad BTC fell because it made it possible for me to buy it cheaply and wait for the next bull run.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:00:49 PM

BTC is always the king of the market.  To be honest, BTC has a lot of good projects in the future aiming for a good price.  It will recover again.  For me, I'm glad BTC fell because it made it possible for me to buy it cheaply and wait for the next bull run.
if the market is like this for a long time, will you still buy BTC? try to analyze the ability of the market first before buying so you can get the lowest price to buy your bitcoin.
bitcoin is now falling deeper, and of course, it makes panic bitcoin owners. although sure there will be an increase again, but with the decline in the price of bitcoin, it will affect all assets in trading on the market.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:11:11 PM

Even after all the correction, BTC is the best performing asset so far in 2019. People tend to compare BTC's performance with BTC itself. You can't expect BTC to give returns like 2017. But try to take profits as it is still pretty volatile. As compared to other traditional asset, BTC is better to earn decent returns that too in short interval. Yes, market will eventually correct itself. But rather letting your money sit idle in a trade, it is always better to take the advantage of the trend whether it's bullish or bearish.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:25:49 PM

well, because everybody was like "the price will go up because of Bakkt launch!!"
it was clear to the institutions that if they drop the price, it will shake people out
thats investment psychology

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: