Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinexchange.io is Closing Down. Official announcement.  (Read 1054 times)
Negotiation

Activity: 1036
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 08:14:03 AM

It's a lot of bad news that Coinexchange will shut down Generally the condition of these exchange markets cannot be sustained due to bad conditions. Again many times they are lost in the day-to-day, so they can't get up from the sidewalk With the new one and a half they could not survive the competition Many times the transaction cannot be sustained due to the high fees.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:10:44 AM

I have a big request, I did not know that such a great site is closing and I did not check the email !! how do i recover money from this https://www.coinexchange.io/ Huh Please help me!!!!!
Please help me!!!!!
Please help me!!!!!
Please help me!!!!!
Please help me!!!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Too bad for you bro, this announcement has been made some few weeks back and some people were able to remove their funds from that exchange, i think you are making your complain in the wrong forum, except their is an official thread of coinexchange in this forum run by the coinexchange officials, there is nothing anyone can do to help you here, another alternative is to contact the coinexchange officials if you can find their contact details if there is any hope left, but i doubt that,  you have to prepare to accept your loss.
don't put your funds in an exchange!!!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cryptoraven

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:40:58 PM

i hope you don't have too much funds in this exchange? but let me also include that this is the reason why it is overly emphasize that people should not leave their funds in exchange because you never know when something unexpected will happen, and it also pays to keep track of investment by following the necessary news channels for updates, people should be mindful and watchful of their investment in other not to regret later.

Well, I didn't have much, but I had shitcoins I bought with "much" that in the meantime lost value and in the end I didn't lose much. Assuming that those shitcoins will never recover, then yes... I did a bad investment, but still I would have liked a second chance to transfer at least these shitcoins in my ETH wallet, just in case...

I checked my e-mail and I never received any e-mail informing that they were closing. Very convenient from them just to inform via twitter... from my point of view they exit scammed and stole my shitcoins.
It really sucks, I wish there could be still a possibility to get something back. But I guess life goes on. Shitty exchange, I hated it and used it only to trade one shitcoin I won't even mention here, the fact it closed like this just gave me a big lesson: don'0t keep coins on shitty exchanges.

Now the big question is, how do you know if an exchange is a shitty one, like coinexchange, or not? E.g kucoin, gateio?
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:45:05 PM

I missed this announcement.  Huh Huh
I think I had bought some shitcoins last year and was there in the exchange account. I don't think it was any valuable so nevermind. Does anyone lost higher value of crypto here..?
cryptoraven

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:26:02 AM

I missed this announcement.  Huh Huh
I think I had bought some shitcoins last year and was there in the exchange account. I don't think it was any valuable so nevermind. Does anyone lost higher value of crypto here..?

Even if some people lost a lot of valuable coins, what can they do? Class action lawsuit? Against who? Site disappeared and I doubt the CEO name was public... else if somebody has a contact, please let us know, so we can sue...
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:54:42 AM

If you bought shitcoin, I think it doesnt matter now, it doesnt have a value or potential at the first place so why bothering to look for that? And also its been months since coinexchange announces their closure. That exchange is good for me before, Ive sell a lot of my bounty tokens there , coinexchange is great but it is too bad they will close now.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:56:51 PM

If you bought shitcoin, I think it doesnt matter now, it doesnt have a value or potential at the first place so why bothering to look for that? And also its been months since coinexchange announces their closure. That exchange is good for me before, Ive sell a lot of my bounty tokens there , coinexchange is great but it is too bad they will close now.

You can't say like that about any shitcoin bro. These coins will get listed in a small exchange and pump like anything.
I too have used coinexchange for selling my bounty coins and bought better coins. Still it's sad to see an exchange closing down only because of the community.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:21:15 PM

Hello is it possible to get back money from Coinexchange.io.My father have some money on that site and he want to recover own money on that site.He didnt got any warning on email that site will be closed.It is only closed without warning.If warning is posted here that is not enought.How he can even know for that if he dont read topics here everyday?

I almost forget if I recieve email from that exchange before they close, I only remember is they have an announcement in their exchange when they are planning to close and asked it users to widraw all available funds.
This is only warning i see before  and no email sended to users :

Source of images https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5189133.msg52615300#msg52615300.

I dont find any way to contact them if you found one then that's the only solution, then ask them about it.

BTW they are not active anymore here i don't even find their Ann.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 11:48:14 PM

Another exchange gone. This is really sad news because I am a user also of coinexchange.io before. I think the decision of the team is not that easy because leaving a business that gave you lots of profits before is hard to let go. The great competition and low number of market players (both buyers and sellers) made them hard to get income. I hope that they will soon return again. Anyway, let us all move on and turn our capital into other exchange. Is withdrawals are already working?

Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 05:29:33 AM

The Coinexchange.io is about to close. According to their last announcement, trading and deposits will be closed from 15th of October 2019. They have shown the cause of the market situation.
Those who have funds in the Coinexchange.io can withdraw until 1st of December 2019.

Announcement :-  https://www.coinexchange.io/news/post/85/

Coinexchange.io is Closing Down
01/10/2019
It is with great regret that we must inform the community that the board of directors of CoinExchange.io has decided to close down the exchange.

This is purely a business decision and there has not been a security breach or any other type of incident. Unfortunately it is no longer economically viable for us to continue offering market services. The costs of providing the required level of security and support now outweigh our earnings.

Trading and deposits will be suspended on the 15th of October 2019. Please cease any deposit and trade activity as soon as possible.

The website and withdrawals will remain operational until the 1st of December 2019. We ask that you please remove all funds by this date.

It has been a fantastic journey and we have enjoyed playing a part in the crypto currency space. We thank everyone that has traded or listed a currency with us.

So sadly it is goodbye for now however we may return in the future if market conditions change.

They couldn't meet up or what, or they have just hit a jackpot from a newbies who is coming into the system new,  I am a user of coinexchange.io and possibly have some funds I can't pull out there. Talkless of having the fee to pay, we wish them the best in there next coming if possibly they will.🚶🚶

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 01:23:02 PM

I think coinexchange is good management team and owner very trusted with how much assets have his member, before the exchange close get announcement for every investor to withdraw their assets saving in coinexchange wallet and they not close market without give announcement to member, so have chance for many member become not scam in this exchange and all assets can withdraw to other wallet, most respect with this owner than cryptopia closed exchange without give chance for investor to withdraw their assets and now still have thousand people loss much money in cryptopia without have responsibility with member assets.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 01:46:14 PM

Hello is it possible to get back money from Coinexchange.io.My father have some money on that site and he want to recover own money on that site.He didnt got any warning on email that site will be closed.It is only closed without warning.If warning is posted here that is not enought.How he can even know for that if he dont read topics here everyday?
I can't really say for sure where I first read the closure notice from Coinexchange, either here or on Twitter. But I know there was a thread on that here. I also had an account with them, and I quickly did the needful. It's quite a while that happened and I am not sure if there is still a communication avenue left opened from the Coinexchange guys. Usually, there's a timeline to allow customers move out their funds and I believe once that elapsed, that's it. It will be hard now getting anyone (the company is already dissolved) to listen to you on this.

I hope that they will soon return again.
If they do, it won't be easy getting people back to trust them. I, for one, won't trust them. Except they come in the guise of another name I don't know.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 03:21:53 PM

I hope that they will soon return again.
If they do, it won't be easy getting people back to trust them. I, for one, won't trust them. Except they come in the guise of another name I don't know.

As you really shouldn't, I think many traders that has been in crypto more than 2 years know Cryptopia well and all the problems it had when it started from slow response time from their support staff or multiple hacking incidents that happened to them and many people lost their funds in their accounts there, I remember they closed down their exchange once because of all the problem and after a few months they reopened their exchange and started working again and as it is maybe hard to believe there were actually some people that trusted them again and another supposed hacking happened and again their users lost their funds.

Do not trust an exchange(or any thing for that matter) twice, if they let you down one time and even if whatever was the issue didn't lead you to lose any money it's better to not take the risk and move out your funds from there.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 03:47:07 PM

Do not trust an exchange(or any thing for that matter) twice, if they let you down one time and even if whatever was the issue didn't lead you to lose any money it's better to not take the risk and move out your funds from there.
Yah, you're right on the Cryptopia thing, just the same way Novaexchange made an attempt to come back too. Well, I don't know how that move ended because I lost interest in the Novaexchange saga. It goes a long way to reinforce the axiom - Once bitten, twice shy. I do think that the entry of new exchanges like Binance in the crypto industry did give the old exchanges a severe run for their money and a lot of them couldn't cope with customers' demand for innovative trading. I remember how Poloniex and Bittrex used to dominate the industry pre-2017 but now virtually all new traders may not even have heard of them. Nothing lasts forever, really!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Text

Activity: 2352
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 04:17:46 PM

It's been a year since this exchange site closed, and what else do you expect here?  Gone!  Because it was clear from their announcement or notice then that they have a deadline set for you to get the coins that became dust before they finally closed.  Also, I have never heard of exchangers closing and reopening after it has been successfully operated today.  If there is, let me know.  You have been taught a lesson before so you must have learned. Do you think anyone will trust them?  I know that others also think that there was a strategy involved in their closure then, because they may have done that because they know many are not aware of the risk of storing assets in an exchnage sites.  So those who did not know when they closed then will be able to own what is left.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Text

Activity: 2352
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:02:10 AM

Lol where was this aanouncement??Where?? Only onl their website.What If i didnt visited their website for more then 1 month like example???They should send some kind of email warning that they will close own site.With this kind of way other people losted also own funds because of that.It is not okey to say you should check Twitter,Facebook site,webiste from that exchanger everyday so you could know if they will suddenly close own site,that is rude from them.They should contact every person on email so everybody could know that site will be closed.
That is exactly what I want to say and explain why they did not use the email to give all their users a warning of its impending closure then, that is another mistake they made.  We do not use twitter to sign up for their site, and not everyone is active or uses that social media.  I would also have been one of the ignorant until I heard about it because the news spread and then I just read it.  As I recall, I was able to sell the coins and pull them out before they closed.  Anything else to say here is nothing to do because it is done.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄