Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinexchange.io is closing, remove you founds!  (Read 511 times)
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:41:18 PM

Just for your information, you have 2 months to remove your founds.

The site is lagging alot, it took me a whole lot of time before I could log in few days ago to withdraw my dogecoin from there,  I have lots of friends who made same complains about the lagging issues, they should kindly fix it asap,  and respond to their email

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:04:14 PM

The site is lagging alot, it took me a whole lot of time before I could log in few days ago to withdraw my dogecoin from there,  I have lots of friends who made same complains about the lagging issues, they should kindly fix it asap,  and respond to their email
I already pulled out my funds a few days ago and even up to now i didnt experience any laggs or slow down on my end.
You basically do mean about their withdrawal process or talking about on sites loading or response time?
Neither which it do works fine for me.
FlamingFingers

Merit: 288

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:19:20 PM

I already pulled out my funds a few days ago and even up to now i didnt experience any laggs or slow down on my end.
You basically do mean about their withdrawal process or talking about on sites loading or response time?
Neither which it do works fine for me.
I mean both,  as of this morning that he told me about the site lagging, it's very laggy in logging in,  but it seems they have rectified it,  perhaps there was much traffic

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zemomtum

Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:35:59 PM

This exchange has been around for many years. I am even beginning to wonder what will become of these massive exchanges that are opening daily in the next 3 to 5 years

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:36:54 PM

Them closing is actually pretty sad, it was a decent market for some lowcaps and a solid launch platform for upcoming tokens. Too bad they didnt keep trading open longer, could have made some more sweet deals on there. The people leaving in a hurry dumped so many coins at real low prices
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:22:55 AM

thank you for sharing, I regret that the market will close, because the beginning I played airdrop the results of tokens that I got sold there, many memories there, ranging from wrong deposite, less withdrawal and still more, in my opinion the market is a market which is quite popular among airdrop hunters but it will disappear in time
sistema3d

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:13:03 AM

how i can withdraw funds from coinexchange.io?
Sebastine8287

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 01:45:00 PM

It just came to me that co in exchange.io are closed now! I missed the deadline of withdrawing the balance.  Cry

Any idea how to collect my bit coin balance from them now?  Cry
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 10:38:28 PM

It just came to me that co in exchange.io are closed now! I missed the deadline of withdrawing the balance.  Cry

Sorry buddy, just count your losses. They gave people time to withdraw their funds thou i was not happy on the way it was done. Apparently most victims say that they were not even notified via email about the closure which is quite unprofessional.
The whole process looked hurried.

Here is the Announcement the made back then:

Coinexchange.io is Closing Down
01/10/2019
It is with great regret that we must inform the community that the board of directors of CoinExchange.io has decided to close down the exchange.

This is purely a business decision and there has not been a security breach or any other type of incident. Unfortunately it is no longer economically viable for us to continue offering market services. The costs of providing the required level of security and support now outweigh our earnings.

Trading and deposits will be suspended on the 15th of October 2019. Please cease any deposit and trade activity as soon as possible.

The website and withdrawals will remain operational until the 1st of December 2019. We ask that you please remove all funds by this date.

It has been a fantastic journey and we have enjoyed playing a part in the crypto currency space. We thank everyone that has traded or listed a currency with us.

So sadly it is goodbye for now however we may return in the future if market conditions change.

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5189124.0

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
NeedtheAces520

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 02:52:40 PM

Sorry buddy, just count your losses. They gave people time to withdraw their funds thou i was not happy on the way it was done. Apparently most victims say that they were not even notified via email about the closure which is quite unprofessional.
The whole process looked hurried.

Here is the Announcement the made back then:

Coinexchange.io is Closing Down
01/10/2019
It is with great regret that we must inform the community that the board of directors of CoinExchange.io has decided to close down the exchange.

This is purely a business decision and there has not been a security breach or any other type of incident. Unfortunately it is no longer economically viable for us to continue offering market services. The costs of providing the required level of security and support now outweigh our earnings.

Trading and deposits will be suspended on the 15th of October 2019. Please cease any deposit and trade activity as soon as possible.

The website and withdrawals will remain operational until the 1st of December 2019. We ask that you please remove all funds by this date.

It has been a fantastic journey and we have enjoyed playing a part in the crypto currency space. We thank everyone that has traded or listed a currency with us.

So sadly it is goodbye for now however we may return in the future if market conditions change.

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5189124.0

Is there anyway other than emailing the tech support to try to get coins back?  I didn’t realize they closed down until last week.  I had a large amount of mooncoin on here and hate to lose it.  I emailed the tech support and it seems very scammish and not very professional.  Has anyone had any successes with getting coins back after the December deadline?
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 11:40:41 PM

Is there anyway other than emailing the tech support to try to get coins back?  I didn’t realize they closed down until last week.  I had a large amount of mooncoin on here and hate to lose it.  I emailed the tech support and it seems very scammish and not very professional.  Has anyone had any successes with getting coins back after the December deadline?

Nope. you no longer have the opportunity to contact them. they were really honest and give on-time information about going out of business and it was possible for everyone to have access and withdrawal funds. Okay, probably they could have given something longer period before closing, but I believe after one year, someone would come up and complain because of lost coins.
Sorry mate, but you must keep your coins in wallets with your control, not in exchange.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
thirstygerry

Activity: 298
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:00:45 AM

Aren't they legally forced to have people recover their funds afterwards?
I thought they had to be reachable for these kinds of things for another 10 years.

If not, all unclaimed coins are just... a sign-off bonus for the team?

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 12:16:59 AM

Aren't they legally forced to have people recover their funds afterwards?
I thought they had to be reachable for these kinds of things for another 10 years.

If not, all unclaimed coins are just... a sign-off bonus for the team?
This is the crypto universe bro, where certain service providers choose whatever the hell they want without having to worry about any legal matters  Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ozaz

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:55:57 PM

I've just realized this exchange has closed!

Had some coins left on the exchange but thankfully not of great value.

Quite disgusting behaviour that they didn't email users notifying of the closure. Should be considered fraud.

Is the identify of the people who ran the exchange known to anyone?
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 05:07:50 PM

No team's info can be found about coinexchange on different companies' directories, even on their websites. So it's hard to find them really. The only info it provides is the exchange was based on Australia.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 02:18:58 PM

I've just realized this exchange has closed!

Had some coins left on the exchange but thankfully not of great value.

Quite disgusting behaviour that they didn't email users notifying of the closure. Should be considered fraud.

If I remember correctly, Coinexchange announced out of business long before closing. They give enough time to withdrawing to all his customers and there was no fraud because there were no problems with withdrawing money from there. they were ultimately fair, unlike Tradesatoshi, Cryptopia etc...
you probably had very little value there or some worthless altcoins, when you remembered to them a year after closing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MediaHound

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 06:50:01 PM

Just tried logging in to coinex.io / coinexchange.io
And realized they don't exist anymore.
I never got any memo. Because they never sent me one.
If anyone knows how to contact them, please get in touch with me.
I would like my crypto back.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 10:32:12 PM

Just tried logging in to coinex.io / coinexchange.io
And realized they don't exist anymore.
I never got any memo. Because they never sent me one.
If anyone knows how to contact them, please get in touch with me.
I would like my crypto back.

Unfortunately that money is gone since they left no channels to contact support or withdraw the funds. There was a period where peope where allowed to withdraw their funds but it wasn't long enough.

You have always been advised never to leave you crypto assets in exchanges for a long time. This is one of the reasons why.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██