Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (BTCF) the new Bitcoin (Bitcoin fast)  (Read 191 times)
Btcflover (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:38:33 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 02:00:10 PM by Btcflover

Hi!

I own around 100 000 of the new BTCF (Bitcoin fast) and it is currently extremely cheap!

I love this coin and it is being sold alot and soon the sell orders will become empty when they sell more, already many cheap sell orders are sold off and only expensive ones are left over.

What I would like to know is what you think about this coin and that I own 100 000 of btcf!

I will keep these coins!!

Tell me about it guys

https://bitcfast.com/
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:52:25 PM

You mean up this coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3111392.0? BTCF- Bitcoinfinal. Correct me if im wrong.
If not then stop shilling out that coin either your are part of the team or just a hodler that simply recommend this shit token.
Have you consider on how many coins trying to get or say that they are the new Bitcoin?
Btcflover (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:56:46 PM

You mean up this coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3111392.0? BTCF- Bitcoinfinal. Correct me if im wrong.
If not then stop shilling out that coin either your are part of the team or just a hodler that simply recommend this shit token.
Have you consider on how many coins trying to get or say that they are the new Bitcoin?

No I mean Bitcoin fast! (Btcf)

Btcflover (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:04:26 PM

Seriously, check this coin out and follow it, currently selling at $0.008 very cheap coin. You can follow it at stellarport.io.

I bought 100 000 Bitcoin fast at very low cost, now it is getting expensive.

But tell me your honest opinion about this coin, I am the only one talking about this coin and I am not a member of the staff or anything, I just bought alot 100 000 of it
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:04:31 PM

I own around 100 000 of the new BTCF (Bitcoin fast) and it is currently extremely cheap!

cheap? i think you mean expensive. it is like buying garbage for $0.008 per gram and calling it cheap. you are buying garbage and anything above free ($0) is too expensive.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Btcflover (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:10:29 PM

cheap? i think you mean expensive. it is like buying garbage for $0.008 per gram and calling it cheap. you are buying garbage and anything above free ($0) is too expensive.

Well, would you call Bitcoin cheap garbage when it also cost around that much?

I gave it a try and there is nothing wrong with this coin so far, very fast and no fee when selling. It is very cheap for that price. You either have to motivate your statement or just hold your disrespectful thoughts for yourself.

This is no garbage 350% since roi
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 02:16:43 PM

Hi!

I love this coin and it is being sold alot and soon the sell orders will become empty when they sell more, already many cheap sell orders are sold off and only expensive ones are left over.

What I would like to know is what you think about this coin and that I own 100 000 of btcf!

Tell me about it guys

You cannot bring altcoin talk to the Bitcoin section, get your (yet another) coin to the Altcoin Discussion area, use the move button on your first post.

There is only 1 Bitcoin, and yours it isn't, and none of the several many others, even if they put "bitcoin" somewhere on the name, its still not Bitcoin. Not Bitcoin means altcoin, therefore, move there.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:18:11 PM

First time to hear out this Bitfast and it seems no one is interested to this one.Before you they do try to dethrone BTC on the spot they should try first to dethrone BCH first on the list.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:42:04 PM

First time to hear out this Bitfast and it seems no one is interested to this one.Before you they do try to dethrone BTC on the spot they should try first to dethrone BCH first on the list.

This is another futile attempt to ride with Bitcoin's popularity! And an alter ego unworthy of its name! I think there were so many variants of Bitcoin that supposedly have significant advantage over its predecessor but eventually failed! Moreover, the community have negative perception on projects that borrowed its first name from Bitcoin and we cannot blame them since most of this projects turned out to be shitcoins themselves.

I must say that the crypto community seems to ignore these kinds of offshoots since most of these projects hadn't even offered any major technical advantage over Bitcoin that they would certainly collapsed in due course. Reminds me also of failed Ethereum variants. Smiley
Btcflover (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:52:47 PM

This is another futile attempt to ride with Bitcoin's popularity! And an alter ego unworthy of its name! I think there were so many variants of Bitcoin that supposedly have significant advantage over its predecessor but eventually failed! Moreover, the community have negative perception on projects that borrowed its first name from Bitcoin and we cannot blame them since most of this projects turned out to be shitcoins themselves.

I must say that the crypto community seems to ignore these kinds of offshoots since most of these projects hadn't even offered any major technical advantage over Bitcoin that they would certainly collapsed in due course. Reminds me also of failed Ethereum variants. Smiley

Well, this has 350% since roi and is upgraded version of Bitcoin. The old Bitcoin will become useless when is more demanded, it takes like 1 hour up to one day to trade with btc with also very high fee. This one here trades instant with no fee. Well something should be the future at least
zabizana

Activity: 31
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:01:02 PM

Hi!

Tell me about it guys

Hi @Btcflover.
First, Wow ... the title of your post is very interesting. Explain a little about BTCF, what are the advantages of BTCF so that it deserves to be called "new Bitcoin". Also, other reasons that make you believe it's worth buying, even those coin make you call yourself as "Btcflover".
Btcflover (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:31:09 PM

Hi!

Tell me about it guys

Hi @Btcflover.
First, Wow ... the title of your post is very interesting. Explain a little about BTCF, what are the advantages of BTCF so that it deserves to be called "new Bitcoin". Also, other reasons that make you believe it's worth buying, even those coin make you call yourself as "Btcflover".

Basically Bitcoin (btc) is outdated (very expensive fee, very slow upwards a day slow)

This can't hold in the long run when technology needs fast transfer in the future. Bitcoin fast uses the old Bitcoin but makes it almost with no fees and instant payment transaction.

So the name of Bitcoin comes handy here, the new Bitcoin can live forever. This is what the real Bitcoin needs to be like and this offers that service. Other currencies can't really offer the same originality as this one.

This coin is coded from the real Bitcoin drawings and is exactly the same as Bitcoin but with upgraded features.

No other ones has really accomplished something like this. Other altercoins will not live and does not have the potential as this one has
zabizana

Activity: 31
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:29:02 PM

Basically Bitcoin (btc) is outdated (very expensive fee, very slow upwards a day slow)

This can't hold in the long run when technology needs fast transfer in the future. Bitcoin fast uses the old Bitcoin but makes it almost with no fees and instant payment transaction.

So the name of Bitcoin comes handy here, the new Bitcoin can live forever. This is what the real Bitcoin needs to be like and this offers that service. Other currencies can't really offer the same originality as this one.

This coin is coded from the real Bitcoin drawings and is exactly the same as Bitcoin but with upgraded features.

No other ones has really accomplished something like this. Other altercoins will not live and does not have the potential as this one has

Well, that's very interesting! But, I think it's something similar to that offered by BCH.

I think that the opinion of @carlfebz2 is correct.

<....> Before you they do try to dethrone BTC on the spot they should try first to dethrone BCH first on the list.

massguru

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:58:47 PM

A new scam project too Cheesy There is not project can take bitcoin's place. Dont see a dream.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:40:03 PM

Well, this has 350% since roi and is upgraded version of Bitcoin. The old Bitcoin will become useless when is more demanded, it takes like 1 hour up to one day to trade with btc with also very high fee. This one here trades instant with no fee. Well something should be the future at least

Lol. A 350% increase wouldn't even attract investors much less end users! If you say you have an upgraded version of Bitcoin, can you specify its main technology advantage over it since you are assuming Bitcoin will become "useless"? Also, assuming your BTC clone have a fast transaction speed, maybe just for now, because maybe it has less transactions over the network - the reason for supposedly faster speeds!

I'm sure if you subject your BTC clone to Bitcoin's current network load, you will see it crawling since I understand you didn't even subject your BTC clone network to stress testing and the scary part is that it is not even secure as Bitcoin's network - can always be subjected anytime to a 51% attack! I was even wondering how much hash rate does your network currently possess now?
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:58:37 PM

Seriously, check this coin out and follow it, currently selling at $0.008 very cheap coin. You can follow it at stellarport.io.

I bought 100 000 Bitcoin fast at very low cost, now it is getting expensive.

But tell me your honest opinion about this coin, I am the only one talking about this coin and I am not a member of the staff or anything, I just bought alot 100 000 of it

Your statement do not add up to me, why in the world did you buy something that you then need other people's opinion of it after buying unless you have a stake and interest in it. To me it seems you want to promote and shill this project to other investors to get into it. What I need more information on is how the tokens/coins was distributed. Is it through Airdrops, ICO/IEO or how? this will help promoting transparencies about the team.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:13:21 AM

Hi!

Tell me about it guys

What degree of AIDs will my computer get if I visit that site?

This is an obvious shill attempt. If this random altcoin nobody has ever heard of is superior in any way, I'm sure you can express the reasons right here on this thread as to why it's so great? Where's the ANN thread on Bitcointalk? Who is a part of the team? What's the goal? How does this improve upon existing chains?

On that note I'll trade you 25,000 UET for your BTCF if you want to roll the dice  Roll Eyes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:57:06 AM

Hi!

Tell me about it guys

There are so many coins that rely on bitcoin's popularity, don't see them as innovative and interesting, and this bitcoin fast  is no exception. I did not even find information about the team on the BTCF website, In addition it had a bad whitepaper. It's funny when you think holding BTCF because the current price is very cheap, It can be a scam.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:07:50 AM

Hi!

Tell me about it guys

can you share to us official ANN here so we can check whitepaper and roadmap .

is this one is also one of bitcoin fork ?
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:53:36 PM

I have also BTCF but not as much as you have but I forget whether to get the token via airdrop or bounty, because the token has been in my personal wallet for a long time, I don't expect the token btcf will return to its current value because there is no development at all once from their team, I think btcf is the same garbage token as other airdrop tokens that don't have value.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████