Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin isn't just an investment, it is the future  (Read 2200 times)
jackdanial

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 10:52:55 AM

yes, if invested properly it is the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:26:35 AM

For sure blockchain is technology what is technology of future ,technology what is already in use
In a case of money currency i see that we can have dramatic change .Dollar will lost his dominance maybe around 2024.I don"t think bitcoin will be reserve currency of the year but if dollar will lost his dominance then bitcoin can be best investment to safe wealth for planty of people
i see that even now all that trade war is caused by worries about dollar dominance.More and more countries are trade each other without dollar .So always keep some btc on your account

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:44:40 AM

I have been here since 2017 ago and I was found many things about some people view into bitcoin, especially for those consider that bitcoin is an investment place. I can divide the type of person who start investing on it, the first type of person is he know bitcoin is profitable to be choose as an investment place because he has read many article even they find the experience from some investor who got a lot of money on it so as he will know how to invest well and make a target to gain money, yeah maybe you are including to this type.

But for second type of person who start investing and he hasn't known yet about bitcoin just store his money according to his lust only and didn't find any information either it is way how to invest or learn the strategy to play safe when he is investing and most of them just end up in lose, I see this thing until now. Indeed, there will be many people who says that an investment is surely will have a risk and yeah you will find it in any investment place, but at least if you have knowledge how to invest well you can avoid it for sure.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:16:34 PM

Despite the fact that blockchain technology is already 10 years old, it is only at the very beginning of its development. Many acts regulating the activities of cryptocurrencies have not yet been adopted. Experts believe that serious investments have not yet flowed into the cryptocurrencies. And yes, Bitcoin, this is not just a financial asset, it is the birth of the second generation Internet with all the ensuing consequences. Blockchain technology definitely has a future, however, it is necessary to invest in Bitcoin wisely and not give in to various manipulations.
Yep, 10 years may seem a long time but it's actually pretty short as a timespan for the development of blockchain. It still has a lot of untapped potential and improvements are being made quite rapidly thanks to the technology of the current age that we have though.

If you invest in btc is because you believe in its future, in the hope that some day the value of btc will grow more higher than what it is presently, going by the predictions of btc Analyst and pioneers the price is expected to go very high, and for those who believe this predictions is achievable are buying more for long term,

from the past 10 years of btc existence, it has shown that it will keep increasing in value overtime, nobody can tell the future but it is very clear that crypto is evolving, btc adoption is spreading, mainstream medias and institutional investors are given it a thought, awareness is growing and spreading, with all this good things happening in crypto especially with btc, yes btc isn't just an investment but a future revolution.
It is a step similar to the revolution of Iron age in the past and then in the technology age of today. People were unaware of how technology could help ourselves in the past, those laymen in the world but look at us now. We are currently being dominated by the usage of technology and it would be pretty hard to come back to those times where technology wasn't a thing. Just like how technology dominated the world, bitcoin would surely dominate it as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:41:50 PM

From my last post about Bitcoin investment,  following the valuable contributions of members of the forum,  I learnt that Bitcoin investment is not just something that blossoms in a few days,  rather it takes patience.

That gave rise to my new topic.
Bitcoin isn't just an investment, but it is the future...

Let's all share our thoughts about this, in order to encourage ourselves and build a stronger community of users.

In bitcoin investment, patience is the key. Imagine how much money made by the people who invested in bitcoin like 5-8 years ago? the return on investment is very huge. Bitcoin investment is more profitable when you invested for the long-term. Buying bitcoin today and selling tomorrow ain't gonna make you any money.   

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:48:14 PM

Bitcoin isn't just an investment, it is a way to gain our financial freedom. Yes, freedom, we are not controlling our money and in the extraordinary situations, governments can take our money or limit us to withdraw them. With bitcoin, they can't. We can just trade bitcoin with anything without using atms. This is the future.

- Bitcoin is truly an investment and gives us the opportunity to be financially free in the near future when bitcoin has the power and development to follow the trend we expect, and agree with you that the government will not be able to collect taxes when we use bitcoin but this certainly will not be our future, I can even say that bitcoin is just an investment and could be part of our future. There is no clear confirmation because bitcoin is not something so common that the government can accept, besides, the risk of investing in bitcoin is an issue that many people do not dare to bet it is their future.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:15:15 PM

Yes, to so many, bitcoin is way more than an investment. Bitcoin is the future, in the sense that it is a way to financially secure one's future. For so many who has studied the history of bitcoin and blockchain technology, you would agree that there is a lot more for the industry in the coming years, and this is why a lot of persons refer to is as the future, and not merely an investment.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:16:04 PM

That's true, cryptocurrencies according to Satoshi Nakamoto was to a be a peer to peer form of payment. Though his has not been fully achieved i believe that in the next 10 years we should see it massively adopted. The blockchain technology is also been exploited in several industries and this could be a whole change in industrial revolution in the upcoming years.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Excell110 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:35:19 PM

From my last post about Bitcoin investment,  following the valuable contributions of members of the forum,  I learnt that Bitcoin investment is not just something that blossoms in a few days,  rather it takes patience.

Let's all share our thoughts about this, in order to encourage ourselves and build a stronger community of users.

Bitcoin is the future. Future what? The word future is rather vague. Investment is also future-focused. You do not invest for the past days or the present; you invest for the future. But I guess you are referring to Bitcoin's potential of becoming the future currency. I am also positive that it will eventually happen although I think it will take a good deal of time and further developments to its protocol. There are several reasons why I think so. One is the fluctuating price of Bitcoin. You cannot use a daily currency with such an unstable price. Another would be the scalability of Bitcoin. If the billions of people on earth will use it, it simply cannot keep up in terms of catering all transactions. There will be severe clogging in the network. 
I wasn't entirely wrong saying Bitcointalk is the future.
 Despite the fact that it might not be the currency of the future, it has shaped the future..
  It is an investment for the future and a pace setter for future investments,  so it is safe to say that it is the future.
Excell110 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:44:36 PM

Bitcoin is the future. Future what? The word future is rather vague.

Indeed OP's statement is too vague.  The moment OP left the statement open, it become subject to different interpretation.
Investment is also future-focused. You do not invest for the past days or the present; you invest for the future.

And maybe I stick to this.  If OP means that Bitcoin is the future, possibly he is thinking that bitcoin will go up in a price that can elevate any one's status of living and can secure our next generations financial aspect.  
It maybe hard but yes patience is needed to achieve that and of course a strong hand to hodl.

I derived on that idea because of this earlier sentence of OP

From my last post about Bitcoin investment,  following the valuable contributions of members of the forum,  I learnt that Bitcoin investment is not just something that blossoms in a few days,  rather it takes patience.

But I guess you are referring to Bitcoin's potential of becoming the future currency. I am also positive that it will eventually happen although I think it will take a good deal of time and further developments to its protocol. There are several reasons why I think so. One is the fluctuating price of Bitcoin. You cannot use a daily currency with such an unstable price. Another would be the scalability of Bitcoin. If the billions of people on earth will use it, it simply cannot keep up in terms of catering all transactions. There will be severe clogging in the network.  

Bitcoin is developing, we are talking about the future not the current situation. I believe by that time, lightning network or maybe a better system will be implemented on Bitcoin blockchain to cater all these needed volume of transaction.  In due time, Bitcoin will scale.

In general, Bitcoin is the future, this will be the currency of the world.

I am pro Bitcoin but honestly I doubt that Bitcoin will be the currency of the world, probably an alternative, yes.
You have the right idea,  one thing you said that I would love to have is a strong hand to hodl,  this really helps investors, though fear of losing out sometimes set in..
 Thanks
Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:53:47 PM

I like that there is many people like you. Bitcoin cannot be seen as just an investment tool.  Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority. It can be used on many different places and it has a very bright future.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:09:42 PM

I like that there is many people like you. Bitcoin cannot be seen as just an investment tool.  Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority. It can be used on many different places and it has a very bright future.
Yes, that's really true. Bitcoin isn't just an investment. It is really the future because you'll be able to get rich on it if you will just be patient. It's like fireworks that will explode since the value of it is volatile so you can assure to earn big money on it as long as you wait patiently on its value to rapidly increase then sell it.

Those people who can patiently wait and know how the market it works will the most get profit on bitcoin in the future. Time to time bitcoin will blossom and waiting the possible new ATH.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:21:30 PM

Maybe it is given that not only bitcoins but also the likes of it together with investment that that kind of industries is forward looking. So it is kinda expected for bitcoins to move in that direction since it is a pioneer(with higher chance of succeeding) in its craft and moreover had gone to various ups and downs on past several years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:25:48 PM

No doubt Bitcoin is the hottest currency to invest and it can brightens anyone's future but everyone should remember its volatility. Bitcoin can even make your investment 1/2 in few days. Instead of investing money in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency we must learn the right point enter first. Just think about people who invested in Bitcoin at $19k and where are those now, I have seen many ICOs getting shut down due to 2018 Bitcoin blood bath, so instead of investing at any point in Bitcoin we just pick the right point and decide a point to exit.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:06:23 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 03:21:21 PM by Moiyah

Yes indeed. We are investing and why we are here in this forum it is because we believe that bitcoin and other altcoins is the answer for our future. We invest to btc because we believe in technology, philosophy and team behind the cryptocurrencies who invented it.
 Investing means learn to HODLing your coins, that’s why you need patience because it needs a long period of time.

Also here are always advantages of bitcoin vs. traditional investments, one of those is the liquidity and the market demand.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:41:36 PM

Patience in the bitcoin market can make or break an investor knowing that bitcoin market is very unpredictable. And I agree that bitcoin does not only blossom in a few days, bitcoin has been around for years, 10 years to be exact and we have seen the best and worst of it thus, bitcoin is not an ordinary investment but it is indeed the future that we have in our generation.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:26:55 PM

Majority of investors are looking for business lines when the get into bitcoin, but the wise one can see a better investments if the consider bitcoin as the future of the universe finances, if you are here to make quick and fast very short term money from bitcoin then you have not yet understood what bitcoin is
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:08:35 PM

bitcoin is commoddity and in future bitcoin may be more valubale than holding a  gold so time will answer the future of bitcoin
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 07:23:48 PM

Bitcoin in future is projected to be high in value, already we can see what the price is at present, with the recent news about btc in different media outlets, and with the gradual involved of institutional  investors (bakkt been lunch) btc is gaining recognition, more use case,
Certainly btc is future.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:56:34 PM

I have confidence in this statement because Bitcoin has technology that is helping to reshape the future into something far more sophisticated and intelligent than what we have now and what our Predecessors have had to live through. Blockchain technology is part of what I would call the Smart Revolution and other components like VR, AR, and AI are all integral parts that will help also the Blockchain blossom in many of our day to day lives. Bitcoin being also an asset that people desire and want to possess, will also help in bringing people into the World Economy that before never had access to fiscal products and services enjoyed by people living in the Developed World. The Advent of Bitcoin has allowed a large portion of the Unbanked Populations to become a valuable part of the World, and it will continue to help bring in more and more of this demographic.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █