Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin isn't just an investment, it is the future  (Read 2198 times)
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:55:16 PM

yes bitcoin is not just an investment tool. bitcoin is more than that. bitcoin and its blockchain technology have made it easier for us to transact money between countries in the world. and now also many governments and companies are adopting blockchain. I am sure in the future blockchain technology and crypto market will be increasingly. and I also use bitcoin as a store of value. I use my fiat savings to buy bitcoin. so for me bitcoin is my future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bharal07

Activity: 318
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:25:51 PM

I agree with you that the future of bitcoin is for all of us and not just for the rich and for investing money, but for everyone. Bitcoin is a future for people to make money and get rich. And hopefully strengthen the association with bitcoin, for me bitcoin is my future.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:15:26 PM

but for me bitcoin is an investment that will make my future better. along with the times, surely everyone will turn to bitcoin or other crypto.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:44:42 PM

I conclude investing in bitcoin for the future to get big profits with a long term investment, the meaning of the word future will not have an end in the long term meaning where you will sell it for quite a long time at the right time.
and in the future what is invested like bitcoin has hopes that future opportunities will develop better that can be realized, and hope that all governments in all countries will legalize bitcoin to be used as a legitimate transaction tool such as fiat, so invest from now and enjoy in a brighter future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:06:08 PM

From my last post about Bitcoin investment,  following the valuable contributions of members of the forum,  I learnt that Bitcoin investment is not just something that blossoms in a few days,  rather it takes patience.

That gave rise to my new topic.
Bitcoin isn't just an investment, but it is the future...

Let's all share our thoughts about this, in order to encourage ourselves and build a stronger community of users.

Potentially Bitcoin has lots of chances to be with us in future. Of course this technology looks like some real discovery of this century. And of course it will be alive till the last man on our planet loose the interest to it. But we see the real growing interest of society to blockchain and Bitcoin as well, so hope this direction will be developing more and more. It is hard to predict nowadays the future of Bitcoin for lots of years, but for today it is strong, and even the most reliable coin in my opinion among the variety. Nevertheless we should not exclude the option that some day Bitcoin may be replaced. Of course like others I hope it will not happen, because we really interested in the developing Bitcoin rather that in its falling down. But the future will show us everything. And nowadays we should just enjoy))) enjoy that we have such an opportunity to have at list hope that one day investments will give us so expected profit))))
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:20:53 AM

From my last post about Bitcoin investment,  following the valuable contributions of members of the forum,  I learnt that Bitcoin investment is not just something that blossoms in a few days,  rather it takes patience.

Let's all share our thoughts about this, in order to encourage ourselves and build a stronger community of users.

Potentially Bitcoin has lots of chances to be with us in future. Of course this technology looks like some real discovery of this century. And of course it will be alive till the last man on our planet loose the interest to it. But we see the real growing interest of society to blockchain and Bitcoin as well, so hope this direction will be developing more and more. It is hard to predict nowadays the future of Bitcoin for lots of years, but for today it is strong, and even the most reliable coin in my opinion among the variety. Nevertheless we should not exclude the option that some day Bitcoin may be replaced. Of course like others I hope it will not happen, because we really interested in the developing Bitcoin rather that in its falling down. But the future will show us everything. And nowadays we should just enjoy))) enjoy that we have such an opportunity to have at list hope that one day investments will give us so expected profit))))
But here trading speculators destroy the myth of a strong and invincible Bitcoin. They constantly claim that you can not use Bitcoin when paying due to the high level of volatility.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:22:19 AM

I mean we have seen bitcoin's journey in the last 10 years isn't it. So obviously it can go and progress in the next 10 years as well, no doubt about it. Others can use bitcoin as sound money, commodity, store of value, mode of payment, investment, etc.

This community has never been stronger, that's why it remains as the number 1 forum in the internet. We have seen a lot communities born out of Bitcointalk, however, it didn't have the support of most crypto enthusiast.
Bitcoin is not an investment assets but I think bitcoin the way how to earn money with selling and buying, just take profit as soon possible with bitcoin without have waiting for long term as investment assets, when you reached your profit you can sell without wait at the future bitcoin have higher price, bitcoin can be lower and higher price just few time and you have get moment to sell or buy bitcoin.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:43:26 PM

From my last post about Bitcoin investment,  following the valuable contributions of members of the forum,  I learnt that Bitcoin investment is not just something that blossoms in a few days,  rather it takes patience.

Surely bitcoin is,and we have heard that for how many times that this currency is our future.maybe not in our generation because many countries is against this but in future the next generation from us?they will push this alternative from fiats since they will become more computer ages than our times now

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:06:53 PM

From my last post about Bitcoin investment,  following the valuable contributions of members of the forum,  I learnt that Bitcoin investment is not just something that blossoms in a few days,  rather it takes patience.

Surely bitcoin is,and we have heard that for how many times that this currency is our future.maybe not in our generation because many countries is against this but in future the next generation from us?they will push this alternative from fiats since they will become more computer ages than our times now
Indeed. Bitcoin has a lot of help in different ways. First is that you can earn by investing in it with your own money, not by that but you should learn first how to earn wisely, what I am saying is that if you invest make sure that if you sell some coins you will earn bigger than the money you invested, a lot bigger. As a payment method, it is better than fiat because in transaction mode, it is way safer and space-saving and lastly, it is fastest and preventing errors when attempting some transaction. It is not just by earning but we are looking forward to it as a global currency in the future. Maybe in the next centuries bitcoin is the currency of the world and fiat is not existing anymore. That is based on my own thought but isn't is amazing?
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:21:39 PM

There is no doubt that bitcoin could give you a great future. Especially when it reach its most profitable price. Remember 2 years ago? Its price is more than what I expected, and I believe a lot of people were given a chance to receive a great blessing.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 04:27:21 PM

I really like an open mind like this. Hopefully many people who think that way, not just influenced by negative news about cryptocurrency that is sometimes not in accordance with the facts. These positive responses are very useful and have an impact on those who still underestimate bitcoin.

For those who understand cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is a "solution" to the various problems that arise from conventional payment and investment systems that exist today. All the advantages such as unlimited transactions, anonymous, fast, is a convenience that is needed by modern humans who really like the ease and speed. Besides blockchain technology also gives a positive impact in various fields, conventional systems began to be replaced with modern systems that are more efficient in the use of energy and time. Blockchain is increasingly being adopted, as is cryptocurrency in general. If we are still busy with negative rumors that are also normal things that can be about any subject, we will be left behind.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:53:08 PM

Even now each and every user are much associated with technology. In simple it is hard to find a common man without a smartphone in his hands. This is just the result of technology getting advanced. By the time we've got technologies being much user friendly, even the one who is lack of knowledge about technology use it with ease.

Future is undoubtedly dependent on technology, and this will make more people to move from the fiat system towards cryptocurrency. Right now bitcoin is much preferred as an investment, but in future it'll get used much as a currency and as an alternate transaction system.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:56:39 PM

I can say that bitcoin is really for our future but how would it become our future if we are not doing anything for this? That would be great if we will invest right now in bitcoin so that there would be chance that in the future bitcoin wills saves us from our future and this is the very good time to risk in bitcoin because of it's downfall that will makes us to buy and wait for some days that bitcoin will pump up and we will earn.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:30:33 PM

Cryptocurrency with its blockchain technology has great potential to replace the current conventional payment method, but in some countries, there are still problems with existing government regulations. several other issues such as price volatility and hacker problems are also still things to consider if it will be used as a payment method to replace fiat money. For now, the cryptocurrency struggle to become an alternative payment can be fairly heavy, but it does not rule out the possibility that in the future it can happen.

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:24:39 PM

Because bitcoin can be said as a commodity so indeed, it is not surprising when many people say this industry will have a good future even though prices are not stable but that is a commodity that rises and falls in price will continue to move in accordance with existing demand. So indeed, bitcoin can be very useful in many sectors and not just for an investment asset.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:45:35 AM

bitcoin was born in 2008 until now, I summarize bitcoin every 3 years.
in 2011 the price of bitcoin was only $ 2.2
then in 2014 the price of bitcoin soared to $ 800
in 2017 the price of a bitcoin is $ 19k so I think 2020 the price of a bitcoin will be more than $ 19k.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:41:31 AM

bitcoin was born in 2008 until now, I summarize bitcoin every 3 years.
in 2011 the price of bitcoin was only $ 2.2
then in 2014 the price of bitcoin soared to $ 800
in 2017 the price of a bitcoin is $ 19k so I think 2020 the price of a bitcoin will be more than $ 19k.

For those who are believers will really see that Bitcoin is the future, and take this opportunity as an investment wise for the future. Yes, Bitcoin can still go up in the near future, so, it will be worth investing. We know that the technology adoption is rapidly increasing, and in the future, it is really possible that we will have cashless society.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:10:41 PM

Cryptocurrency with its blockchain technology has great potential to replace the current conventional payment method, but in some countries, there are still problems with existing government regulations. several other issues such as price volatility and hacker problems are also still things to consider if it will be used as a payment method to replace fiat money. For now, the cryptocurrency struggle to become an alternative payment can be fairly heavy, but it does not rule out the possibility that in the future it can happen.

all that can happen if this technology continues to be developed and all levels of society can use it. of course bitcoin is not only used as a promising form of investment, but can be used as an alternative payment tool if all countries can formalize the existence of this technology

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2072
Merit: 432

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:28:21 PM

We can't see Bitcoin as just an investment thing. It can be the next PayPal in the future. I believe that Bitcoin payment method can overtake PayPal and be the best. It is already a very powerful coin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:58:59 PM

I wish that panic sellers would understand this too. Cheesy There are so many people that see Bitcoin or other cryptos as short or long term investment tool. But cryptocurrencies are not that simple.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: