Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 10 Years From Now  (Read 3009 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:44:02 AM

How do you see Bitcoin 10 years from today?
What i'm sure is about this Year , and that is the recorded ATH Bitcoin reached couple days ago and this matters all ,10 years is far to predict because we don't know if we are still active or alive those days .

and also lets do our Best each day in this market , not looking for the initial income but the benefits as whole in future.

I wish 10 yrs from now I could buy a huge house and sports car. Cheesy go go power bitcoin!
Why need to have a Reddit link ? Sports car and House will come If you will first invest and not just waiting holding a Piece of cake.

Pizzalover420

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:42:35 PM

We know that Bitcoin celebrated its 10th year anniversary this year and for the past many years so many things had happened especially with the birth of this new and trending cryptocurrency industry. In a short period (as compared to the fiat currencies we have around) of time, Bitcoin  was able to achieve many things. Yes, Bitcoin is not perfect and maybe it will never be but with its accomplishments at hand, we have a lot to celebrate actually.

Now, Bitcoin is starting its journey for the next 10 years. There are many challenges and maybe even negative developments that can severely affects its viability but at the end of the day I am sure that Bitcoin can be able to weather them all.

How do you see Bitcoin 10 years from today?

I see it being replaced by a coin everyone mints at the same rate, within 5 years.

The market will look like this https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/489940/STG-44%20%7C%20Shroud%20Signed
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 09:22:47 PM

There are many possibilities that could happen to Bitcoin in the next 10 years, Bitcoin should be very expensive in the next 10 years.
My prediction is that Bitcoin will hit a price of $ 100,000. And almost all countries in the world have legalized Bitcoin. Hopefully my prediction
will come true, although it doesn't necessarily happen. At least we as Bitcoin enthusiasts must think positively about the future of Bitcoin.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀