Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][TGE] PLANCHAIN 🔥 Intellectual Property Asset Management Platform 🔥  (Read 389 times)
fdhk

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:45:56 AM

Which famous exchanges are there?
Brybro27 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

Bounty Management - t.me/Brybro

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 01:35:44 PM

After the end of ICO it becomes very hard to convince any project developer to list their coin on any standard exchange that is why I started to invest on those projects who start their ICO on exchanges, I mean IEO,. I read the details of your project and found it interesting project for myself that is why I will like that you request to the core developers to try to launch on any good exchange. I kept this project in my watchlist.

Thank you for the feedback and interest!

We already know how important it is to be listed on an exchange. We can't release any information right now unfortunately on this topic, however, all the successful projects on the VeChainThor Blockchain have been listed on OceanEx, which is an exchange for the VeChainThor ecosystem. So we will leave that to your best judgement on what will happen!
Good to hear about that exchange. I hope that it will do much better for your project and you will also list on other bigger exchanges.
I know the bigger exchanges do not want to release the information of the dealing which is one of the point we often do not know that will you list there or not. By the way from your progress I can see that you will do something great for your project and your users.
means to list on the market, the project cannot announce it yet, why?
even though all projects are now using IEO, I hope IEO will be implemented for PlanChain

Nothing can be announced until both parties are in full agreement and declare when they want to announce the news. Also, we are still in our early pre-sale stages currently and haven't finalized our decision on running an ICO or IEO. Unfortunately, I can't release any information on this either at this point, but I highly recommend staying up-to-date with us if you are interested as it is only a matter of time before we can release this information.

Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 01:39:18 PM

The best exchanges are the top volume ones which you can check out on [/b]CoinMarketCap[/b]

As for us, our main goal would be to get on OceanEx since they are the only exchanged powered by the VeChainThor blockchain and are very reputable!

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 02:39:31 PM

The best exchanges are the top volume ones which you can check out on [/b]CoinMarketCap[/b]

As for us, our main goal would be to get on OceanEx since they are the only exchanged powered by the VeChainThor blockchain and are very reputable!

OceanEx is a decent exchange, that would be ok in my book
Intellectual property is a big thing in crypto, a new space to be conquered. we will need a crypto platform to basically match all other platforms out now. 
id love to keep track of collectibles and even inventory this way, (music collections?)
Good Luck on your project Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 03:50:05 PM

Intellectual property is a big thing in crypto, a new space to be conquered. we will need a crypto platform to basically match all other platforms out now. 
id love to keep track of collectibles and even inventory this way, (music collections?)

OceanEx is still relatively new but accessible to almost everyone, with limits on withdrawals for certain residents. However, they are very easy-to-use and are growing very quickly so it benefits all VeChain projects if listed.

Thanks for your input! Our platform is mostly new and all patent pending so there aren't many competitors out there, if any! We will have our MVP released soon before our TGE even begins so highly recommend staying up-to-date with us if you are interested.

We also offer a bounty program if you want to earn free tokens in return for spreading the word about us! You can check our bounty program here!

xli

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:34:48 AM

OceanEx is still relatively new but accessible to almost everyone, with limits on withdrawals for certain residents. However, they are very easy-to-use and are growing very quickly so it benefits all VeChain projects if listed.

Thanks for your input! Our platform is mostly new and all patent pending so there aren't many competitors out there, if any! We will have our MVP released soon before our TGE even begins so highly recommend staying up-to-date with us if you are interested.

We also offer a bounty program if you want to earn free tokens in return for spreading the word about us! You can check our bounty program here!

Haven't heard of this institution
fdhk

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:18:39 AM

ok Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: