Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Precious Metals to Bitcoin trades  (Read 613 times)
DigiMetals (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 03:52:38 AM

First off, I hope this is the right section to place this advertisement in.

We at Digimetals are trying out something new on a limited basis. We have been offering Bitcoins for precious metals for almost a year now, but we want to shake things up.

We would like to offer our Bitcoins for your precious metals. At first we are only asking for bullion and coins (no jewelry yet, please). We imagine the process to work like this (but realize we may need to tweak it).

1. Contact us through our website, https://digimetals.com, and let us know what you are interested in trading.
2. We will agree on a temporary price.
3. Digimetals will place the equivalent Bitcoins into escrow with either a web based service, an IRC channel op, or a very highly rated escrow agent here. Both parties must agree on the escrow agent.
4. You ship your item to us.
5. One of our certified buyers appraises your item and we update you with his appraisal.
6. If both parties agree on a deal, Digimetals will immediately order the escrow released. If the deal cannot be completed, your item will be returned to you at our expense (typically priority mail with insurance), and we will keep the coins in escrow until you receive your item back and verify it's authenticity.

As stated above, I am sure this needs some fine tuning. However we felt this service wasn't offered anywhere and would be something that new Bitcoin enthusiasts can use to move into a position in the cryptocurrency world with existing precious metals savings.

Please feel free to PM or, preferably, contact us through our website. https://digimetals.com

Patrick

EDIT: Almost forgot to add, our other thread is linked below. It has some good back and forth and answers questions about our regular services, if you are interested in learning more about us.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391329.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DigiMetals (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 02:36:36 AM

No interested parties as of yet, but I still feel like this is an excellent way to protect against the volatility of Bitcoin! Anyone interested please feel free to PM me or reply here!
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 07:03:27 AM

First off, I hope this is the right section to place this advertisement in.

We at Digimetals are trying out something new on a limited basis. We have been offering Bitcoins for precious metals for almost a year now, but we want to shake things up.

We would like to offer our Bitcoins for your precious metals. At first we are only asking for bullion and coins (no jewelry yet, please). We imagine the process to work like this (but realize we may need to tweak it).

1. Contact us through our website, https://digimetals.com, and let us know what you are interested in trading.
2. We will agree on a temporary price.
3. Digimetals will place the equivalent Bitcoins into escrow with either a web based service, an IRC channel op, or a very highly rated escrow agent here. Both parties must agree on the escrow agent.
4. You ship your item to us.
5. One of our certified buyers appraises your item and we update you with his appraisal.
6. If both parties agree on a deal, Digimetals will immediately order the escrow released. If the deal cannot be completed, your item will be returned to you at our expense (typically priority mail with insurance), and we will keep the coins in escrow until you receive your item back and verify it's authenticity.

As stated above, I am sure this needs some fine tuning. However we felt this service wasn't offered anywhere and would be something that new Bitcoin enthusiasts can use to move into a position in the cryptocurrency world with existing precious metals savings.

Please feel free to PM or, preferably, contact us through our website. https://digimetals.com

Patrick

EDIT: Almost forgot to add, our other thread is linked below. It has some good back and forth and answers questions about our regular services, if you are interested in learning more about us.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391329.0

"As stated above, I am sure this needs some fine tuning."

Um, yeah.

Lots of fine tuning.

I speak as a person who has been licenced for the last 25 years as a Precious Metals Dealer.

Nice try but keep working on it.

MY $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
MagicOne

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:24:19 PM

DO NOT TRADE WITH DIGIMETALS!!

DIGIMETALS ARE SCAMMERS!

I ordered Gold on the 11th of April 2014. Queries were answered within a day before I paid.

6 weeks later no order has arrived and can get no response from Digimetals through the website or direct to Patrick Genaro's gmail address.

Order was for 3.81 BTC or $2440 at the time including shipping.

MagicOne

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:33:13 PM

magicone what state are you in?

Australia...
MagicOne

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:53:58 PM

magicone what state are you in?

Australia...
This guy lives near me and i have his phone number address etc. Here in Massachusetts $2240.00 is grand larceny i can help you out with this.

That would be great thanks!!

I would happily make a donation for the animals in return if anything comes of it.

The order was:

#1984    March 11, 2014    Completed    $2,391 for 1 item

I cannot remember if shipping ($50) was added on top of that or the price above includes shipping.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: