Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CATE] Catecoin - kitties approved currency  (Read 1359 times)
MiningCoinsPool

Activity: 450
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:13:30 PM

olkah, calm down lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:57:02 PM

https://www.unnamed.exchange/ list for 0.04 btc i think
MrCyjaneK (OP)

Activity: 194

🌍 mrcyjanek.net

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 04:31:32 PM

https://www.unnamed.exchange/ list for 0.04 btc i think
I have contacted them, thanks for link

🌍 mrcyjanek.net | 👻 16y.o. | 👨‍💻 Programmer | 👨‍💼 earnwallet.xyz | 🐱 catecoin.net
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:52:36 PM

I think they accept 20k of their own coin : uTIP, instead of BTC for listing
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:08:34 PM

You only 16 and you made this by yourself? Wow. Clever huh?

You the guy that did luckydoge but I see you moved the domain to the one in your signature. I see you have a minecraft server too. Do you earn and mine doge in it and use doge as the game's currency?
You use to have a traffic exchange that shared the same domain as the luckydoge one, what happened to it?

Keltrentt

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:52:26 PM

If im not wrong, i think it requires 18.04 isnt oo ?

Yes, but Linux compiled without any problems on 16.04.

Welldone...but please could you try make a tutorial/guide on how to compile a windows wallet on Ubuntu 16.04? Thanks in anticipation
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:40:06 PM

Welldone...but please could you try make a tutorial/guide on how to compile a windows wallet on Ubuntu 16.04? Thanks in anticipation

Actually the tutorial that is already in the rep. GitHub of the project does the trick

its just that he had to modify some errors in the depends folder to make it work
MrCyjaneK (OP)

🌍 mrcyjanek.net

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 05:17:03 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 08:23:05 PM by mprep

You only 16 and you made this by yourself? Wow. Clever huh?
Thank you
You the guy that did luckydoge but I see you moved the domain to the one in your signature.
I had to because guy why have deal with me decided to take domain and run away :[
I see you have a minecraft server too. Do you earn and mine doge in it and use doge as the game's currency?
Yes Smiley you can mine in game and earn doge
You use to have a traffic exchange that shared the same domain as the luckydoge one, what happened to it?
It has 0 visitors for few weeks so I've decided to shut it down.

You need to do exactly the steps shown in doc/build_unix.md.

🌍 mrcyjanek.net | 👻 16y.o. | 👨‍💻 Programmer | 👨‍💼 earnwallet.xyz | 🐱 catecoin.net
olkah

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:19:25 AM

You need to do exactly the steps shown in doc/build_unix.md.

exchange Huh??
MrCyjaneK (OP)

🌍 mrcyjanek.net

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 05:20:15 AM

exchange Huh??

I've contacted several exchanges and asked for pricing

olkah

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:23:46 AM

exchange Huh??

and what did they tell you and did you pay somewhere for the listing or not Huh??
MrCyjaneK (OP)

🌍 mrcyjanek.net

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 05:24:50 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 08:24:43 PM by mprep

exchange Huh??

and what did they tell you and did you pay somewhere for the listing or not Huh??
I haven't got the reply yet.

Hey there, I've got replies from most of exchanges, the cheapest one says 0.04 (or something about) BTC.
The thing is that I (at the moment) afford that amount of money, not because I don't want to do it, but I don't have that amount of BTC, or even cash, because as you may see in my signature I'm 16.

I'm still looking for other exchanges (thanks to creator of this site: https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges/), and I'll update you how is it going.

olkah

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:53:20 PM

Hey there, I've got replies from most of exchanges, the cheapest one says 0.04 (or something about) BTC.
The thing is that I (at the moment) afford that amount of money, not because I don't want to do it, but I don't have that amount of BTC, or even cash, because as you may see in my signature I'm 16.

I'm still looking for other exchanges (thanks to creator of this site: https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges/), and I'll update you how is it going.
there are no free exchanges.
take a Bank loan to pay for the listing or borrow money from someone to do it what's the problem
?
MrCyjaneK (OP)

🌍 mrcyjanek.net

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 07:19:07 PM

I know, there's nothing for free on the world.
take a Bank loan
Once again, I'm 16 there's no way for me to get bank loan
or borrow money from someone
Would you lend money to 16yo kid who created cryptocurrency? You don't need to answer this question because I've asked it many times.

You may say that if I'm 16 why I'm doing thing like this, I don't even have money for it, why I do not go and play some fortnite or minecraft?
I'm just trying my luck, I'm experimenting with blockchain, programming, blogging and everything that normal people in my age do not do, if you came here just to blame me about that I don't have enough money to pay for listing, or that windows wallet was not working just don't.

I'm doing everything I can do to keep catecoin, and all my other projects, running, and I'll keep doing it as long as I'll be able to.

olkah

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:24:06 PM

I know, there's nothing for free on the world.
take a Bank loan
Once again, I'm 16 there's no way for me to get bank loan
or borrow money from someone
Would you lend money to 16yo kid who created cryptocurrency? You don't need to answer this question because I've asked it many times.

You may say that if I'm 16 why I'm doing thing like this, I don't even have money for it, why I do not go and play some fortnite or minecraft?
I'm just trying my luck, I'm experimenting with blockchain, programming, blogging and everything that normal people in my age do not do, if you came here just to blame me about that I don't have enough money to pay for listing, or that windows wallet was not working just don't.

I'm doing everything I can do to keep catecoin, and all my other projects, running, and I'll keep doing it as long as I'll be able to.

anyone who creates a cryptocurrency is obliged to know and knows that he will have to pay for the listing
MrCyjaneK (OP)

🌍 mrcyjanek.net

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 07:25:47 PM

anyone who creates a cryptocurrency is obliged to know and knows that he will have to pay for the listing
Read my post once again, I said that I know that nothing is free, and I know that listing costs, I just don't have much money...

P.S. thanks for not using bold

MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:55:33 PM
Merited by MrCyjaneK (1)

Could you stop being such a dick ?

You believe Satoshi paid for listing in exchanges ? Or any other free projects ?

Community can and must help.

You think you can just come to mine it, sell it and get away ?

Do your part and then you have the right to complain.

I did the block explorer and the main pool and i am not even complaining about anything.

If i had enough money i would pay for that listing, but now i think ill personally wait until you get the fuck out the project and give it up.

I will have the money for 1 good exchange listing this week but i am not gonna pay for somebody like you to dump it like a retard.

Now calm the hell down and do something to participate in the project, it takes money to make money, so bring it down if you want to see an exchange any time soon for the coin

No harm intented, just saying out loud what's logically true here. Somebody had to tell you
MrCyjaneK (OP)

🌍 mrcyjanek.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 07:39:33 PM

You believe Satoshi paid for listing in exchanges ? Or any other free projects ?

I did the block explorer and the main pool and i am not even complaining about anything.

If i had enough money i would pay for that listing, but now i think ill personally wait until you get the fuck out the project and give it up.

I will have the money for 1 good exchange listing this week but i am not gonna pay for somebody like you to dump it like a retard.

Now calm the hell down and do something to participate in the project, it takes money to make money, so bring it down if you want to see an exchange any time soon for the coin

No harm intented, just saying out loud what's logically true here. Somebody had to tell you

Thanks for saying that.. I just do not wanted to be rude.

Also thanks for willing of paying for exchange, I am really surprised and I don't know what to say.

Thanks for everything that you are doing, I don't know how I'll repay to you, but I'll do everything that I can to reward you, and everybody else, for everything that they are doing.

MrCyjaneK (OP)

🌍 mrcyjanek.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 07:51:08 PM

UPDATE Smiley
    https://github.com/catecoin-project/catecoin/releases/tag/0.16
Release is now live Smiley feel free to download binaries for your operating system Smiley

olkah

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:57:28 PM

Hey what are you a lawyer, or God, or the judge why you are barking here like a dog if you do not understand something sit quietly and learn !!!.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: