Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VESERUS > CENTRALIZED & LICENSED CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 477 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 10:57:20 PM

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 09:43:21 AM

As a designer, imo this exchange has a better look than most of big exchange right now. Beside that, the features you have are great enough and would make people attracted and open their account there. One more thing, nowadays the most common issue people have on exchange site is its customer service. Just make sure you have a great customer service that handles every problem quickly and professionally.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:43:48 PM

i would like to remind everybody about this:
NVO Decentralized Exchange
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917456.0

nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 06:37:44 PM

hello vlom this is the reason why we creat the company of veserus we decided to continue the development of nvo but for that we had to creat a new company to support nvo i am the only one in the board management i am the fonder and the ceo of the company we have licenses and production i can also provide a manipulation post to help your investigation https://beawareof974655055.wordpress.com/
it was made by our old co funder to destroy my reputation but gvt of estonia trusted my documentation and analyse my criminal record and provide me a license https://imgur.com/a/WNWTEC4
if you have any questions regarding veserus or spendtrack or nvo let me know we have multiple project with 2 different team i can even invite you to telegram or skype to show you any proof you need regarding our project
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 04:54:10 AM

As you mentioned, you already have necessary licenses for this exchange already. How are you going to tackle the fact that a new exchange has problem in getting sufficient number of traders to sustain its operations? Also, you are requiring kyc from your clients, I believe that would be your major bottleneck. I suggest require KYC only to those clients that will exceed certain limits of their withdrawal per day.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:03:33 AM

hello vlom this is the reason why we creat the company of veserus we decided to continue the development of nvo but for that we had to creat a new company to support nvo i am the only one in the board management i am the fonder and the ceo of the company we have licenses and production i can also provide a manipulation post to help your investigation https://beawareof974655055.wordpress.com/
it was made by our old co funder to destroy my reputation but gvt of estonia trusted my documentation and analyse my criminal record and provide me a license https://imgur.com/a/WNWTEC4
if you have any questions regarding veserus or spendtrack or nvo let me know we have multiple project with 2 different team i can even invite you to telegram or skype to show you any proof you need regarding our project

Sorry, you wont get a second chance.
Everybody just was blaming each other. NVO was a disaster.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 11:51:08 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2019, 01:13:16 PM by nemgun

As you mentioned, you already have necessary licenses for this exchange already. How are you going to tackle the fact that a new exchange has problem in getting sufficient number of traders to sustain its operations? Also, you are requiring kyc from your clients, I believe that would be your major bottleneck. I suggest require KYC only to those clients that will exceed certain limits of their withdrawal per day.
our next step for veserus it s to get some market maker for liquidity we are in discussion with keyrock when this think it s done we will start marketing to get users we are not faking volume also the veserus team will never trade on veserus
the none kyc users can withdrawal a maximum of 2 btc per day
if you have other question or suggestions i will be happy to answer

Sorry, you wont get a second chance.
Everybody just was blaming each other. NVO was a disaster.
i was the cto of nvo, i provided code and milestone it s not my fault if our ceo decided to destroy nvo and kill many workers!!!
Hopefully you are not the owner of the cryptocurrency world i am still providing platform coding and many stuff, i think the community will decide if i am trustable or not.
I respect your choice and your decision, you try to warn about scammer and i respect that!!!
but you have to review and not only think with your feelings!!!
think with your mind, 2 years ago i said i have to create a centralized exchange and before that to create a dex and now i have veserus www.veserus.com you can go register and try the platform!
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:35:28 PM

Just remember that when there is an identified team that sells tokens for money it is two of the tests to determine if the token is a utility or security. Even if you call it a utility token, it might be considered a security token. Refer to the CRC website for more details if you want to make sure your utility token is a utility token.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 08:03:25 PM

Just remember that when there is an identified team that sells tokens for money it is two of the tests to determine if the token is a utility or security. Even if you call it a utility token, it might be considered a security token. Refer to the CRC website for more details if you want to make sure your utility token is a utility token.
oh great post really appreciate in the first we tried to creat a security token but it s just impossible for an exchange services we will have to register a prospectus in every country it will cost a lot and it will take a lot of time this is the reason why we creat a utility and the token was review by our legal advisor
thanks to share with me info about utility to thanks you i will give you what the requirements you need to creat a security token let me give an example in estonia i know that because veserus oü our company is based in Tallinn
Generally, if you want to issue security tokens, you’ll need to register the prospectus with the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.
There are some exceptions to this rule though. If at least one of the following conditions are met, the prospectus is not required:
• an offer of securities is addressed solely to qualified investors, or
• an offer of securities is addressed to fewer than 150 persons per Contracting State, other than qualified investors, or • an offer of securities is addressed to investors who acquire securities for a total consideration of at least 100,000 euros per investor, for each separate offer, or
• an offer of securities with the nominal value or book value of at least 100,000 euros per security, or • an offer of securities with a total consideration of less than 2,500,000 euros per all the Contracting States in total calculated in a one-year period of the offer of the securities.
If none of the above conditions exist, the offer is deemed to be a public offer, in which case a prospectus for the offer must be prepared and registered with the EFSA.
All listing prospectuses must be prepared in accordance with the Prospectus Regulation 809/2004 and EU prospectus directive 2003/71. If the total value of the offering is less than 5 000 000 EUR, then drafting the prospectus under Estonian domestic regulations is also acceptable.
The basic rules are written in the Estonian domestic law: see from  art. 14 here: https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/ee/509092014002/consolide/current
If the securities are offered and available for all the people in the European Union, the prospectus has to be registered with the EFSA.
The state fee for that is ca 600 euros. After submitting the prospectus registration application, the EFSA has up to 20 working days to provide a decision.
Here is a sample of s prospectus that are registered lately with the Estonian FSA can be found here:
https://www.fi.ee/sites/default/files/2018-10/upp_olaines_ou_noteerimisprospektus.pdf

if you have other question or info let me know i will be happy to respond
btc_barry

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:41:43 PM

Hi nemgum,

I noticed your preliminary investigation into bitconnect's web of addresses. I am doing some independent research into bitconnect myself.

For starters, I want to dig deeper into the ICO and "follow the money". Where is that 1500 btc anyways?? I'm tracing the bitcoin blockchain to see if I can find the source of funds.

If you did invest in the ICO, would you be willing to track down the deposit address you used to send money to bitconnect? And offer the address that bitconnect used to send the donation? This would help my research a ton, and your help would be credited in my report!

Thanks so much,
BTCarry
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 12:17:21 AM

Hi nemgum,

I noticed your preliminary investigation into bitconnect's web of addresses. I am doing some independent research into bitconnect myself.

For starters, I want to dig deeper into the ICO and "follow the money". Where is that 1500 btc anyways?? I'm tracing the bitcoin blockchain to see if I can find the source of funds.

If you did invest in the ICO, would you be willing to track down the deposit address you used to send money to bitconnect? And offer the address that bitconnect used to send the donation? This would help my research a ton, and your help would be credited in my report!

Thanks so much,
BTCarry
sure i had a pool named minzpool and people mined bcc in my pool ,just give me time i will give you all the info i have i also have to repair my old computer problem of motherboard
also i was involved in marketing post of bcc with a trusted profile of btct just to understand the forum and get some rank quickly and i was rewarded in btc i also get rewarded from bcc in bitcoin i because of the pool i wil try to send you all the info i had in private because in this topic we are talking about centralizes exchange
ps ask nicehash bcc was listed in their platform if i have a good memory
btc_barry

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:40:05 PM

Hi nemgum,

Thanks so much,
BTCarry
sure i had a pool named minzpool and people mined bcc in my pool ,just give me time i will give you all the info i have i also have to repair my old computer problem of motherboard
also i was involved in marketing post of bcc with a trusted profile of btct just to understand the forum and get some rank quickly and i was rewarded in btc i also get rewarded from bcc in bitcoin i because of the pool i wil try to send you all the info i had in private because in this topic we are talking about centralizes exchange

Thank you! PM me when you can
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 06:07:17 PM

if someone have suggestions for listing let me know please also i am looking for new project and partnerships
you can post any proposal or contact admin@veserus.com

Hi nemgum,

Thanks so much,
BTCarry

Thank you! PM me when you can

sure will do
ansi

Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:47:41 PM

can't find anything about the team behind it in the website (exchange) man.
Also, there i no active exchange trades there, even Demo one to see how it works, it jut asks for your e-mail to register which i don't feel comfortable for that, i need to see the UI first before registering & giving my own e-mail.
They should make it accessible for the public or just give some DeMO pass / login to see how it works.
waiting your response.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 05:12:43 PM

can't find anything about the team behind it in the website (exchange) man.
Also, there i no active exchange trades there, even Demo one to see how it works, it jut asks for your e-mail to register which i don't feel comfortable for that, i need to see the UI first before registering & giving my own e-mail.
They should make it accessible for the public or just give some DeMO pass / login to see how it works.
waiting your response.
hello the team is registred under the name of the veserus oü company this is the information https://i.imgur.com/QcA7dKT.png
we didn’t start the marketing to attract traders we need to resolve the liquidity problem this is the reason why we are not listed a lot of blockchain or smart contract
wer can t provide a demo pass just imagine if someone put fund and an other one withdrawal but if you need i can introduce you the platform and introduce you to our team you can contact me on telegram @nemgun or in facebook by   facebook.com/exchange.veserus
if you have any other feedback let me know
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: