Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Function X - The first fully blockchain-powered phone (Blok on Blok)  (Read 645 times)
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:04:33 AM

The design is weird. Looks more like a “Cat” mobile. Mobile for builders, army or someone, whos workis connected with dust/dirt/etc.

On a blockchain meeting, when all are having latest models of Samsung or iPhone, I will feel ashamed to show my function x mobile Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 12:06:22 PM

~snip
While talk about Blok on Blok, you can switch easily between the traditional android mode and the blockcahin  mode as well. It can be moved as you need. Moreover, BOB has own transmission protocol network and own OS which is F(x) FXTP and F(x) OS thats blockchain-compatibile.
Is that what the switch at the top left are for? To move from traditional android to blockchain mode and vice versa?

The design is weird. Looks more like a “Cat” mobile. Mobile for builders, army or someone, whos workis connected with dust/dirt/etc.

On a blockchain meeting, when all are having latest models of Samsung or iPhone, I will feel ashamed to show my function x mobile Smiley
My first impression was actually like one of those old devices used for playing some games.
agungbstn (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:43:31 AM

To use the blockchain mode for sending sms or make calls you need an internet?
And do we know how much does it cost to send sms or make a call in FX coin?

Blockchain mode connected by the nodes, when you are at the blockchain mode that means you dont need your sim card provider works.
for the utilize fx token amount will be announce soon. Wink
agungbstn (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:57:19 AM

Function X BoB is quite a cool concept but it is a big challenge on how can they compete with existing mobile phone market. Yes its a blockchain phone of course and it will be an another leap to f it catches the consumers appetite of using a blockchain phone, the design is nice reminds me of the Caterpillar phones if your familiar.

Can Function X phones store other tokens? Isn't this already based on the blockchain so I want to know if anyone uses it here, or isn't it on the mobile market yet?

It shall be store another tokens
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:26:12 AM

Function x mobile phone is very weird in design and looks, not so attractive looking to me and i am sure its same for many as well, kinda look lot like a military grade mobile phones, any ways just try to improve the design because many don't like ugly mobile phones

Byte Produce

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:36:20 AM

Function x mobile phone is very weird in design and looks, not so attractive looking to me and i am sure its same for many as well, kinda look lot like a military grade mobile phones, any ways just try to improve the design because many don't like ugly mobile phones

BOB Hardware Design Is Open Source
Upon the release of BOB, all of its hardware design rendering files will be made available for more hands-on users to be able to download, modify and 3D print the parts to make their own BOB modifications. We hope to see a thriving BOB MOD community where BOB MOD enthusiasts will create new parts to exchange, trade or even sell their design creations.

https://functionx.io/#/bob
agungbstn (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:40:12 AM

~snip
While talk about Blok on Blok, you can switch easily between the traditional android mode and the blockcahin  mode as well. It can be moved as you need. Moreover, BOB has own transmission protocol network and own OS which is F(x) FXTP and F(x) OS thats blockchain-compatibile.
Is that what the switch at the top left are for? To move from traditional android to blockchain mode and vice versa?

My first impression was actually like one of those old devices used for playing some games.

the mechanism to switch from traditional mode into the blockchain mode, you can do it by swipe on the phone-screen. by swipe-click it could change easily into blockchain mode.
btcBo

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:41:54 AM

Are there going to exist multiple versions of this phone? (Low end hardware vs high end).

Also, when will pre-orders begin.
Crytodon

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:14:50 AM

Can we get this phone in parts of Africa
agungbstn (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:51:02 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2019, 11:03:18 AM by agungbstn

Can we get this phone in parts of Africa

Yes sure, You can directly buy XPhone on XWallet or on Kickstarter Smiley
by using this online market, every country in world wide can buy BOB XPhone
agungbstn (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:57:08 AM

Are there going to exist multiple versions of this phone? (Low end hardware vs high end).

Also, when will pre-orders begin.

BlokOnBlok (BOB for short) will be the world’s first decentralized smartphone, which includes your calls, file storage, messages and so on. The production of BOB is on schedule. PundiX is now finalizing the product specs and moving forward to the first test production of BOB.

It is just customize design. But moving forward, Pundi X will be working with smartphone manufacturers and telecom companies to create more blockchain phones, and all our blockchain phones will be connected to the FX mainnet.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:18:32 PM

Will this phone be running original Samsung Android 9.0 Pie firmware or it will be somehow modded ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
agungbstn (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:37:08 AM

Retro-Futuristic Sci-fi Design
The design philosophy behind BOB is inspired from the sci-fi films and comics from the 80s and 90s. XPhone takes the classic retro-ness design which you love and combine it with the avant-garde future tech to create a phone that is familiar, cutting edge and uniquely yours at the same time.
agungbstn (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:59:18 AM

Will this phone be running original Samsung Android 9.0 Pie firmware or it will be somehow modded ?
For XPhone-Android-OS will be announced soon.

while with the f(x) OS powering BOB, it is the world's first true blockchain phone that is secure and decentralized to its core. The f(x) OS allows you to tap into the Function X ecosystem that is built entirely on the blockchain. Each BOB functions like a node, supporting the Function X blockchain. Unlike traditional phones, you will no longer require a centralized service provider to call, message, browse the internet or access app services.
Kecaks

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:08:53 AM

How BOB works for sending a message without the internet connection? anyone can explain to me this case? I'm still blurry the decentralized phone
agungbstn (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:20:03 AM

How BOB works for sending a message without the internet connection? anyone can explain to me this case? I'm still blurry the decentralized phone

The node which receives the message or data will verify based on the signoff by A's private key, after verification, the message will be saved on the Function X Blockchain. The nodes connected to B's BoB (XPhone) will constantly filter the data or message which belongs to B. When received, the nodes will deliver it to B. Once B’s device decrypts, B can review the message.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:24:54 AM

while with the f(x) OS powering BOB, it is the world's first true blockchain phone that is secure and decentralized to its core. The f(x) OS allows you to tap into the Function X ecosystem that is built entirely on the blockchain. Each BOB functions like a node, supporting the Function X blockchain. Unlike traditional phones, you will no longer require a centralized service provider to call, message, browse the internet or access app services.

Could you describe more of this. Using internet on a mobile will be possible without wi-fi or mobile data?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kecaks

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:35:19 AM

The node which receives the message or data will verify based on the signoff by A's private key, after verification, the message will be saved on the Function X Blockchain. The nodes connected to B's BoB (XPhone) will constantly filter the data or message which belongs to B. When received, the nodes will deliver it to B. Once B’s device decrypts, B can review the message.

Interesting!
Anwy, Where can I get this phone?
agungbstn (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:58:25 AM

Interesting!

Once the special pre-order in XWallet is done, we will open to the public for BOB pre-order on Kickstarter and CAMPFIRE (Japan). Also, on XWallate as well.
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:59:23 AM

Interesting!

Once the special pre-order in XWallet is done, we will open to the public for BOB pre-order on Kickstarter and CAMPFIRE (Japan). Also, on XWallate as well.

Well, when will you open order globally?

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: