Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Harmony Social Mining: Work for $10,000+ / join the DAO  (Read 1002 times)
HatuSS

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

DAOmaker.com - Social Mining Tech | Tier 1 IEOs

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:00:34 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 08:09:31 PM by mprep

I  joined this platform, It required me to keep ONE token in my wallet, but did not specify how much ONE needed to be eligible to receive the reward, Does anyone know about this problem?

$100 worth.
You're welcome to join DAO Maker community for additional help: https://t.me/daomaker

Hello guys! Project looks not bad. Where i can get this coin?

Binance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:43:56 AM

Binance.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/harmony/#markets

Not only Binance there are other exchanges too from where people can buy this token. It depend which is most suitable for trading some people like other exchanges too.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:36:39 PM

If work is voted on to be rewarded it means that holders with the most votes have the biggest say about getting a reward. Lets say a whale makes a poor contribution. A holder with $100 worth of One, who is a small fish makes a brilliant contribution. The whale then votes for his own poor contribution and wins and therefore gets the reward. How will you ensure that quality gets rewarded and not just whoever got the most votes?
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:37:37 PM

If work is voted on to be rewarded it means that holders with the most votes have the biggest say about getting a reward. Lets say a whale makes a poor contribution. A holder with $100 worth of One, who is a small fish makes a brilliant contribution. The whale then votes for his own poor contribution and wins and therefore gets the reward. How will you ensure that quality gets rewarded and not just whoever got the most votes?
if like that it will be very difficult and from the beginning I noticed I thought it was like a bounty or something else every day we just need to tweet and retweet then there will be income apparently that's not how it works, for me it will be very difficult
HatuSS

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:22:21 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 08:10:22 PM by mprep

Have a look at the whitepaper. Whales are part of the "oligarch" group, which have the right to determine the valuation of the group. "Meritocrats" have the right to determine which work is worth valuing. So, if the work is low quality, then the whale can't even boost its value.

Also, the "democrat" group, which is the mass holding $100 in ONE, can collaborate to overturn any decision made by the Meritocrats or Oligarchs. It's in balance. Also, there's a sharp greed index at play and it takes into account when a whale is being unfair. This penalizes whales who do not act in the best interest of the ecosystem's growth.

if like that it will be very difficult and from the beginning I noticed I thought it was like a bounty or something else every day we just need to tweet and retweet then there will be income apparently that's not how it works, for me it will be very difficult

It's not a bounty and it never will be a bounty.
This is supposed to be decentralized sourcing of human capital for true value-adding work. The token dilution (via rewards) must be compensated for through ecosystem growth drawn from the work that is being rewarded.
lembang

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:42:47 PM

hello I use the address of the kucoin exchange and in the harmony account there is a payout transaction but I see that there is no transaction on the kucoin account, am I wrong using the address of the kucoin for payout?
HatuSS

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:15:06 PM

hello I use the address of the kucoin exchange and in the harmony account there is a payout transaction but I see that there is no transaction on the kucoin account, am I wrong using the address of the kucoin for payout?

This is something better discussed with KuCoin support.
lembang

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:15:42 PM

This is something better discussed with KuCoin support.
ok maybe if I complained there might be more quickly responded, thank you for the advice
HatuSS

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:05:26 PM

Welcome.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:41:18 AM

I don't understand whats this mean "social mining"? Is this just like a stake when we must hold our tokens and get some %? Or do we need to do someething for this?
lembang

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:16:25 PM

I don't understand whats this mean "social mining"? Is this just like a stake when we must hold our tokens and get some %? Or do we need to do someething for this?
to get tokens from social mining you have to tweet and retweet and you can make articles through medium or steemit then post on social mining accounts and now to get prizes you can stake and hold more tokens in your wallet in order to participate to Social Mining and get rewarded.
HatuSS

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:56:58 PM

The staking gives you access to a platform where you can offer work to the Harmony ecosystem and then get paid for that work. The work you offer is not constrained and you can offer value in whatever way you can. It will then be validated by your peers. 
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 08:51:09 PM

Binance.

Not only Binance there are other exchanges too from where people can buy this token. It depend which is most suitable for trading some people like other exchanges too.
But since this token is listed in Binance, surely I personally will choose Binance as my choice. Who does not want to trade in a famous exchange with a large daily exchange volume, isn't.
Cimmy_revenger

Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:22:12 AM

Binance.

But since this token is listed in Binance, surely I personally will choose Binance as my choice. Who does not want to trade in a famous exchange with a large daily exchange volume, isn't.
the price ONE now is $ 0.00544 USD this price IEO $ 0.003175 USD.
first listing on binance this token pump and dump with high volume transaction.
I think we muat bought ONE again for next party on exchanger.
Because today the price ONE it's very cheap.

lembang

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:56:26 PM

Binance.

yes there was a dump and pump that was so fast and it seems like many people like this project especially the team is very easy to contact if we have any obstacles they will help and I just hope this project develops far and goes in a better direction
HatuSS

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:11:13 PM

Binance.

yes there was a dump and pump that was so fast and it seems like many people like this project especially the team is very easy to contact if we have any obstacles they will help and I just hope this project develops far and goes in a better direction

Both technical and business development are being executed rapidly.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:03:24 PM

Binance.

Both technical and business development are being executed rapidly.

What items are included in your developer programs on your roadmap? I was browsing your whitepaper to check for more detailed items on your roadmap but found none. Any plans for the coming year? Being in the top 200 crypto in cmc means something already, so I think you have big plans coming to maintain your status in this crypto space.
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:56:18 AM

to be able to get profit now we have to hold a token of 10k and in the next we have to be able to hold 30k so I'm confused about mining or staking? because I'm confused why I have to hold coins in my wallet

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
frozenJoker
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:37:54 PM

Harmony is a very worthy project, so i bought some coins. I believe the team will bring us a decent product that millions will enjoy
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:16:04 PM

When is the next batch of tokens unlock? As i know they were going unlock a lot of tokens in November... So it seems will be at the end of November? Does anyone has tokens unlock schedule?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: