Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be deceived by inexperienced bounty hunters  (Read 2574 times)
Bitbtc8 (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:51:34 AM

Try not to be beguiled, there is cash to be make in promoting bounty projects ,the individuals who make colossal cash will never express an announcement about it, don't leave since individuals reveal to you they aren't paying because i still find out today that many bounty hunters still don't know what they are doing when choosing projects to promote, they are still choosing projects blindly and don't depend on a solitary tasks either but the most important is not to get deceived by inexperienced bounty hunters cos they will always have bad news to share about bounties

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:24:00 AM

Could Please try to describe what is your criteria by choosing bounty to work on, it would be helpful I think.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:25:28 AM

Try not to be beguiled, there is cash to be make in promoting bounty projects ,the individuals who make colossal cash will never express an announcement about it, don't leave since individuals reveal to you they aren't paying because i still find out today that many bounty hunters still don't know what they are doing when choosing projects to promote, they are still choosing projects blindly and don't depend on a solitary tasks either but the most important is not to get deceived by inexperienced bounty hunters cos they will always have bad news to share about bounties
In some ways You are right, but in General the ICO market itself has changed too much.Many startups this year virtually nothing was collected.Accordingly, it is very difficult to earn on bounty programs.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:38:38 AM

Hm, many bounty projects are bad or scam and at the same time bounty hunters still promote them, i understand you very well but don't forget that some bounties are so shady that you will never know they are scam projects until they turned scam right in your face
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 11:41:25 AM

The actual problem is, I do not even think bounties are useful for project. There are thousands of projects on social media shared by those people. So how can one be seen better than other? Bounties should turn to 'Social mining' so people should compete with each other to create useful content. I really like the social mining concept to be honest.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:53:05 AM

The actual problem is, I do not even think bounties are useful for project. There are thousands of projects on social media shared by those people. So how can one be seen better than other? Bounties should turn to 'Social mining' so people should compete with each other to create useful content. I really like the social mining concept to be honest.

1. Bounties are not useful to the project?
Then why you are wearing an avatar and promoting a project now?
-Bounties have a different campaign and this is the marketing team of the project which advertises that can reach many countries of the world.

2. There are thousands of projects on social media shared by those people. So how can one be seen better than others?
- Bounty participants are here to advertise and spread the words of the project to the people, the readers are the ones to judge or to choose and study what is worth. and where to invest. Like in Commercials, there are so many shampoos but the consumer are the one to decide which brand to buy.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:55:42 AM

I think this is a possibility... I mean the lack of experience in bounty hunting could be contributing to the choosing of bad projects. However, picking the right project to promote in crypto space is quite difficult. If you succeed in finding the right ones, they would be likely few because of how difficult it is to research and find something worthwhile
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:58:36 AM

It is true that up to now there are lot of bounty hunters don't know how to choose the legit or better project campaign.
It is because most of the time they didn't read the whitepaper first, check the team of the team of the project, and they always
depend on the millions or billion allocation for the bounty campaign, so the result always in the end they failed to receive their rewards
it is because scam project. And those bounty hunters always deceive their co-hunters are most often pretend to know everything in the bounty campaign but the truth is not.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:58:56 AM

You can't blame them, us(The bounty hunters) because today bounty hunting was change a lot compare before. As we see the ICO's today is not as popular like 2017, plus the  left and right scams and fraudulent activities that damaging the cryptocurrency industry as a whole, but in some reason others still able to collect enough funds in ICO's thats why some bounty people are paid accordingly but not "colossal cash" that you said thats too good to be true in this kind of market condition thats why choose the quality bounties and not the quantity.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:03:40 PM

it is important to draw conclusions only regarding your own experience. a lot of people say that it’s impossible to make money on bounty campaigns now, but I think the opposite is true. who knows how to work and make quality content - earns money

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:06:09 PM

There are some metrics that needed to be met before you even select any project to promote. A project without any activities on Github for over 10 months, the team lack adequate experience on the subject matter and most painfully, they deceive newcomers with incentives that are too good to overlook.  

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:08:44 PM

No bounty hunter is perfect. You might say that you have been participating in the bounty of good projects, but you cannot confidently assert that you cannot be vulnerable to one.
Also, a project might look good and perform well after listing, but it's bounty might not be a good experience to talk about. In which if a bounty hunter is to research, he focuses more on the project and its team and not the bounty.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:09:21 PM

Could Please try to describe what is your criteria by choosing bounty to work on, it would be helpful I think.
First thing that you must consider is bounty campaign manager itself, you have find the reputable bounty manager.

Second, the project itself. When you right to choose reputable bounty campaign which is mean you will be paid at the end of the project. You have to have a good prediction against the project that you promoted, its function and how is the response of investor to the project because that is an important thing between you gain money or not.

Three, just focus on your main account, I mean don't be fool to participated one bounty campaign with a bunch of your account it will kill you. You won't make an useful post so as your account will end up in banned and when bounty campaign has known that you join with many accounts then you will know what will happen, don't be greedy this forum is not a place to be your source income.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:12:04 PM

People are speaking based on their experiences, why would they do that, and what would they get, it's up to us to check and study if what he is sayings are true, when it comes to the bounty we should not follow veteran and newbies, we should do our own and if they are sharing something let them it's a free forum to share their observation and experiences, and it's up to us if we take it or not.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:13:33 PM

Honestly i don't blame bounty hunters for any projects they decide to promote because even the most promising bounty projects sometimes turn out to be scam and the ones that looks very bad or not good enough ends up giving bounty hunters some rewards atleast, bounty is totally unpredictable

Ten98

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:22:38 PM

I agree with what you say, there must be experience so that we can easily find out the criteria of a bounty that really pays and not a scam. But bounty is currently more scam and so shady so it takes time to investigate them
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:38:50 PM

Everyone has different criteria for choosing bounty to work on, but in general everyone is looking for bounty that he will join, if the information is unclear and not worth following, then just leave it, because it is useless to spend time on bounty that are not clear origin.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:49:12 PM

1. Bounties are not useful to the project?
Then why you are wearing an avatar and promoting a project now?
-Bounties have a different campaign and this is the marketing team of the project which advertises that can reach many countries of the world.

2. There are thousands of projects on social media shared by those people. So how can one be seen better than others?
- Bounty participants are here to advertise and spread the words of the project to the people, the readers are the ones to judge or to choose and study what is worth. and where to invest. Like in Commercials, there are so many shampoos but the consumer are the one to decide which brand to buy.
IMO bounties are easier way as advertisement. Already they give the payments in their own coins and it means that the more fixed money remains in your pocket. There are also those who value their coins more and they pay reward with ETH or other top coins.
I also think signature campaigns are meaningless to most of the newly created projects. More money should be reserved for social media and youtube bounty.
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:54:31 PM

it is important to draw conclusions only regarding your own experience. a lot of people say that it’s impossible to make money on bounty campaigns now, but I think the opposite is true. who knows how to work and make quality content - earns money

yes, I agree with your statement, the point all depends on how someone thinks in participating in a project. I would not say that most prize hunters are good, but in this industry what determines their destiny is ourselves & not depend on others.

Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:56:39 PM

In some ways You are right, but in General the ICO market itself has changed too much.Many startups this year virtually nothing was collected.Accordingly, it is very difficult to earn on bounty programs.
That is because the alt market suffers from a bearish cycle that's why there's no more money to be made as compare to 2017 wherein even airdrops will give you a $100 return. As far as inexperienced managers, I haven't join bounties with them, I have nothing against them, but I looked for more experienced managers specially those who have good reputation and won't simply accept scam projects.

But as I have said, damn this bear market, everyone is really on the edge whether to continue doing bounties or just let this cycle go away first before joining campaigns again, because its not worth to spend hundred of hours and in the end, you won't received your rewards.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: