Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:32:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying $50 BTC  (Read 166 times)
endlasuresh (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 12:03:32 PM

I am looking to buy $50 in BTC and payment method is transfering funds through neft or cash deposit if your require.
Please contact only if you are looking to sell also provide your rate per dollar.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 02:58:01 AM

I am looking to buy $50 in BTC and payment method is transfering funds through neft or cash deposit if your require.
Please contact only if you are looking to sell also provide your rate per dollar.

If you still need bitcoin, please let me know I can accept the funds through imps and cash deposit. for more information about the rate please PM me.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:47:48 PM

Drop a PM with your bitcoin address if still interested. Rate would be Preev+3% at the time of trade! You go first or we use escrow!
endlasuresh (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 05:03:00 PM

If I need again will let you know as already got from another person few days back.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: