Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SC good to invest ?  (Read 311 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:03:17 PM

Nah, I don't know man. Siacoin was very popular 2 years earlier. That's way back 2017 where every altcoins were pumping like crazy and Siacoin is one of them. This doesn't work anymore on these days. Everyday theres a lot of altcoins are being created. Some of they are way better than those earlier altcoins. That's why the dominance of those altcoins are getting weaker and weaker especially those earlier altcoins. I guess Siacoin doesn't have good foundation like ETHEREUM and other strong altcoins out there. The interests of people are being divided and the others are left behind. If Siacoin want to be on top. Then they should be active. Seems like dead to me.
Indeed and I can tell that Siacoin was one of the boosted altcoin way back in 2017 during those bullish days but each days passing by the price of it eventually plummet due to the lose of massive interest. Altcoins during the bull run in 2017 was really giving a massive profit to those who sold it when it during its high price. It is impossible to get a good profit this time since the market is not that bullish yet. It is better to wait and HODL until the real bull run sets off.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:25:53 PM

hi guys
do u think SC (Sia coin) good to invest at 20 sat ?
https://www.binance.com/en/trade/SC_BTC

One week latter at 28 sats.  That was nice 40% growth in only a week time.  It is obvious that you cant be added to Kraken every week, but still without developers doing good job over last 3 years this would not be possible.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:09:18 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 07:41:05 AM by SamboNZ

in my opinion siacoin is not like it used to be, maybe siacoin was crowded because fomo was strong, but after bearish market there was no news about siacoin,
in my opinion it is better to choose an active coin and clear use, even though the coin is new. because new coins in 2018-2019 in my opinion are pretty good when compared to 2017.

There are too many coins/tokens doing the same thing. Its no longer unique and there are better coins has the same feature.
Development in Sia is pretty slow compared to the newer projects that are flexible that can adopt new features to improve the platform.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:26:16 AM

hi guys
do u think SC (Sia coin) good to invest at 20 sat ?
https://www.binance.com/en/trade/SC_BTC
It’s dying now lol SiaCoin had passed the momentum in 2017 now there’s no even a movement and if there is a broth surely it’s a movement from whales who is pumping the currency to trap other noob investors
Stay away from this coin or be a victim of lowering value
If you still have SC in your wallet better to get rid of it now or stay holding for another 10 years after the mass adoption happen because that’s the only time SA May grow again

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀