Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the Ton, one of the biggest project !  (Read 533 times)
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:28:08 PM

TON now has big problems, and the prospects for development are not very good. I don't know what's going to happen, but I don't think it's good. We have waited too long for him and I think that not wait.
we are all not investors of this project, so it makes no difference how long we have to wait for it, but we all use telegram and we have to understand that this platform will gain more and more popularity and the TON project will exist and will be implemented

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ashmodeus (OP)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:23:17 PM

TON now has big problems, and the prospects for development are not very good. I don't know what's going to happen, but I don't think it's good. We have waited too long for him and I think that not wait.
we are all not investors of this project, so it makes no difference how long we have to wait for it, but we all use telegram and we have to understand that this platform will gain more and more popularity and the TON project will exist and will be implemented
although we are not investor, but well, big project such this have a huge attention from crypto people like me.
TON mainnet launch no later than 31 oct. only 1 week left.
for reminding Telegram’s blockchain is designed as a proof-of-stake protocol with the support of multiple “shardchains.” and also compatible with ethereum-based software

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀