Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoTalk Discussion  (Read 1528 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 03:26:00 PM

Honestly, the culprit is the 1 Bitcoin prize if they are only paying 30 post daily people will just stop after the 30 posts
Right, because 30 posts a day every day is absolutely fine, and definitely not spamming. Roll Eyes

Its like owning a billboard on the road and someone with a super shitty product paying me to place an ad.
It's not like some anonymous billboard at all, because you are attaching it to your name, all your posts, your online persona, your reputation. You, and everybody else wearing a signature ad (myself included), are essentially vouching for what they are advertising. You are staking your reputation on it, which is why the campaigns which pay the most attract the users with some of the best reputations.

Do you really want to sully your name by associating it with a scammy exchange and a forum full of spammers and plagiarizers?
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 06:18:59 PM
Merited by FIFA worldcup (2)

Honestly, the culprit is the 1 Bitcoin prize if they are only paying 30 post daily people will just stop after the 30 posts
Right, because 30 posts a day every day is absolutely fine, and definitely not spamming. Roll Eyes

Its like owning a billboard on the road and someone with a super shitty product paying me to place an ad.
It's not like some anonymous billboard at all, because you are attaching it to your name, all your posts, your online persona, your reputation. You, and everybody else wearing a signature ad (myself included), are essentially vouching for what they are advertising. You are staking your reputation on it, which is why the campaigns which pay the most attract the users with some of the best reputations.

Do you really want to sully your name by associating it with a scammy exchange and a forum full of spammers and plagiarizers?

I think this is not a fair observation for the participants who are advertising the cryptotalk.org signature.
No one is perfect from the beginning and this site campaign is only 11 days old.  Although they started off with some offers which may promote spam but with the passage of time , they may change the rules and bring more moderation. But on the other hand they also had to increase their site traffic too and maybe they could not thought of a better way to start with.

Here is the alexa rating of their site which is few days old.

Maybe they didn't expected people to spam as much as they are doing it now at cryptotalk. Mods realize this and they are making efforts to clean the spam.Although it will take time considering again its only 10 days old. Consider in this bitcointalk we are still fighting the spam.

Here is another snip which shows mods determination to make it a better forum.

I have not seen any evidence or announcement that Yobit is associated with cryptotalk.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:36:51 PM

Although they started off with some offers which may promote spam but with the passage of time , they may change the rules and bring more moderation.
Paying for 210 posts a week and having a "most posts wins" competition are not a case of "may" promote spam. They are designed specifically with spammers in mind. YoBit has always been about sheer quantity over any semblance of quality, as their previously banned campaign, and now this new campaign and their new forum, proves.

But on the other hand they also had to increase their site traffic too and maybe they could not thought of a better way to start with.
Perhaps writing useful information, or starting meaningful discussions? No serious user is going to use a forum which is 90% shit posts and 10% plagiarism.

Mods realize this and they are making efforts to clean the spam.
So stop paying the spammers. Problem solved immediately. They won't do that though.

Consider in this bitcointalk we are still fighting the spam.
We are fighting spammers who are trying to use this forum to earn via trash altcoin campaigns. We are certainly not actively encouraging spam by paying the spammers.

I have not seen any evidence or announcement that Yobit is associated with cryptotalk.
Eh? The very signature you are wearing is coordinated and paid for via the YoBit website: https://yobit.net/en/signature/details/. Or have a look at the announcement thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188047.0. They are categorically one and the same.

YoBit is a shady exchange, and Cryptotalk is a spammers haven. I wouldn't want to be caught advertising either.
MFahad

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:12:11 PM

So stop paying the spammers. Problem solved immediately. They won't do that though.

You mean they stop paying everyone to solve immediately?  What about the few good posters there ?
They have already started banning the accounts which are producing pure spam and they may further increase the mods too.
(I hope things gets better)

Eh? The very signature you are wearing is coordinated and paid for via the YoBit website: https://yobit.net/en/signature/details/. Or have a look at the announcement thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188047.0. They are categorically one and the same.

Again crytotalk is using the Yobit panel and that's what written in the link you mentioned.
Maybe cryptotalk decided to use the yobit panel to automate the registration/payment method which Yobit has already developed.
Unless it is not declared clearly, we can assume it in both directions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:40:53 PM

You mean they stop paying everyone to solve immediately?  What about the few good posters there ?
Good posters will want to post for the sake of posting, without the incentive of being paid a few cents for a post. If they stop paying and only a few good posters remain, the quality of posts will go through the roof (let's face it, the quality can hardly get any worse). If they stop paying and no one remains, then nothing of value will have been lost, and all the spammers will just return to bounty hunting for useless tokens.

Whatever you want to tell yourself to justify promoting a shady exchange. You can go through this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188200.0) and see all the posts where people talk about the official YoBit account and YoBit management, including the user in charge of handing out bans. There is never any mention of Cryptotalk management. Or you can have a look on twitter, where people with issues with Cryptotalk are being advised to contact YoBit support, such as here: https://twitter.com/buihuye48749862/status/1181090503187554305.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:53:47 PM

Checking their...top contributor..

CONTENT COUNT

The guy(girl), heck maybe it's the whole family is averaging 100 posts per day, that's almost what I've done in 3 weeks here  Shocked
As for the quality..or the lack of it..enjoy:

He is the founder of that foum, there are many stop there and admin is theymos. THere are legendary staff and moderators who maintain the forum. There are also DT1 and DT2 who put users account at negative trust!

It makes me wonder how many tags he has on his account here.  Grin
Please be careful while browsing that forum, the risks of brain cancer after more than 5 minutes of exposure to that much knowledge are quite high
Yeah there's quite the shitload of spam there, I checked a couple of days back and most of the top 10 people are just spammers who will do a minimum of 100 posts a day, with them all being 1-liners that add no substance to the forum. It's definitely a tactic to gain some traction/activity on their forum.

As I've said clearly when advertisers look at the forum, they'll probably see a pretty lively one with a lot of new traffic, and there's a 50/50 chance they don't care or check the quality of posts. I think that's what they are going for with the campaign there.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:31:47 AM

Checking their...top contributor..

CONTENT COUNT

The guy(girl), heck maybe it's the whole family is averaging 100 posts per day, that's almost what I've done in 3 weeks here  Shocked
As for the quality..or the lack of it..enjoy:

He is the founder of that foum, there are many stop there and admin is theymos. THere are legendary staff and moderators who maintain the forum. There are also DT1 and DT2 who put users account at negative trust!

It makes me wonder how many tags he has on his account here.  Grin
Please be careful while browsing that forum, the risks of brain cancer after more than 5 minutes of exposure to that much knowledge are quite high
Yeah there's quite the shitload of spam there, I checked a couple of days back and most of the top 10 people are just spammers who will do a minimum of 100 posts a day, with them all being 1-liners that add no substance to the forum. It's definitely a tactic to gain some traction/activity on their forum.

As I've said clearly when advertisers look at the forum, they'll probably see a pretty lively one with a lot of new traffic, and there's a 50/50 chance they don't care or check the quality of posts. I think that's what they are going for with the campaign there.

I'm 100% sure that after the contest they will not going to post more than 30 here and the winner of that contest will not going to post for a month or more because he is going to enjoy his earning by going out of town, the only motivation is the 1 Bitcoin prize more you cannot keep yourself in front of a computer 10 hours daily doing more than 100 post, which you will not get paid, but only 30 of your post.
MFahad

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 03:46:29 AM

Good posters will want to post for the sake of posting, without the incentive of being paid a few cents for a post. If they stop paying and only a few good posters remain, the quality of posts will go through the roof (let's face it, the quality can hardly get any worse). If they stop paying and no one remains, then nothing of value will have been lost, and all the spammers will just return to bounty hunting for useless tokens.

Whatever you want to tell yourself to justify promoting a shady exchange. You can go through this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188200.0) and see all the posts where people talk about the official YoBit account and YoBit management, including the user in charge of handing out bans. There is never any mention of Cryptotalk management. Or you can have a look on twitter, where people with issues with Cryptotalk are being advised to contact YoBit support, such as here: https://twitter.com/buihuye48749862/status/1181090503187554305.

I am unable to convince you or maybe i am wrong in my assessments,  but i have one question for you.

Everyone who is Wearing / Promoting / Managing the cryptotalk signature is directly / indirectly supporting spam ?  My Answer is No.
Let's wait for your answer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:51:04 AM

Everyone who is Wearing / Promoting / Managing the cryptotalk signature is directly / indirectly supporting spam ?  My Answer is No.
Might not be everyone is spamming,but when you wear the signature which wore by 99% other campaign spammers then you also will be considered as spamming.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
MFahad

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 06:50:37 AM

Might not be everyone is spamming,but when you wear the signature which wore by 99% other campaign spammers then you also will be considered as spamming.

Those who are wearing the signatures are not spamming.

The ones who are spamming are being spotted and banned.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188200.msg52577567#msg52577567

You need to consult a doctor.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 6364

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:24:02 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2019, 07:41:08 AM by stompix
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

Here is another snip which shows mods determination to make it a better forum.
<>

Since you posted a screenshot from alexa...let's post a few more...

With people that come from bitcointalk and are "doing work" for 8 cents a post, you will not get anywhere.
Most people around here that have the knowledge to answer a question and involved in development already despise crypto talk and some of them even signatures. The ones that left the forum did so because o the spam, do you think they will join cryptotalk?
NO!

We have different views on what spamming is. For most of us shitposting is spamming, if that rule qould be applied to the campgin only 5-10 people would be left.

Again crytotalk is using the Yobit panel and that's what written in the link you mentioned.
Maybe cryptotalk decided to use the yobit panel to automate the registration/payment method which Yobit has already developed.

Any other "company" using that panel?  Grin

I actually didn't even see their "Total Post" counter. I just very roughly added up the number of posts in each board, which comes out at around ~25k. Wonder why there is a difference? Perhaps deleted posts? Or do they have a couple of boards only members can see?

Either way, it's irrelevant.

Hihi, I was just joking. We have a joke here (loses all the fun when translated unfortunately) that goes about two rabbits, you turn away a second there are four Tongue
And they do act like wabbits: "Total Posts 35562"

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:29:01 AM

Holy shit, they really do have the funds to fund spam, do they?
To spam on their own forum? That's maybe right, but actually more to attract new users to join the forum. I have checked the forum and as far as I know they have no official rules yet, once they create official posting rules I'm pretty sure they will also against spammers.

About the funds, they decide to pay much less reward per post compared to advertisement on this forum, and for you who asked why they do so, it's simply because there you can make low-quality posts and spamming while here in this forum, low-quality posts and spam post are not allowed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:30:49 AM

In the eyes of others you will be look like a spammer thats what I intented to say.

Not everyone was spotted yet,still the list keep increasing everyday.

Better suggest me a doc if you know. Tongue

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
MFahad

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 08:23:57 AM

Any other "company" using that panel?  Grin

Not Yet. Maybe that Panel is expensive to use  Wink

In the eyes of others you will be look like a spammer thats what I intented to say.
-snip-
Better suggest me a doc if you know. Tongue

You said it already, its the eyes doctor  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:18:46 AM

Just quite odd that they do pay less than on their current sig on here than into their new ones.I have received the same email too.
It's not really odd if you think about how a lot of people who have been blacklisted here will be able to freely earn on cryptotalk. I'm also sure that you have to put way less effort in posting due to the loose rules over there.

Another thing is that a lot of low tier posters have no problems at all posting for 1k satoshis per post, especially with how there aren't much rules to abide by like here. It's money they are able to earn that wasn't possible before.
1k sats per post is much more better than on fauceting thats why there would still be lots of people will jump in plus
having that chance on winning that 1BTC reward on the highest poster of that forum.It might bloat up the sites traffic
but those would be just temporal.Why? Its all because of money that people were targeting on and when the competition
is over then people go back to their origin and leave out the forum due to lack of interest.
Its the best offer or reward on this forum at the moment, a campaign that woke up a lot of silent or dead members. No fear of altcoin token that may never be listed or could dump on listing, and the payment is fast and accurate. The demand is equally high and dont know how some of the qualified participants had escaped ban. I hope we see more of this

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:36:44 AM

Everyone who is Wearing / Promoting / Managing the cryptotalk signature is directly / indirectly supporting spam ?
My answer is yes. I'm not saying everyone who is wearing the Cryptotalk signature is a spammer. Indeed, there have been a coupe of posters I generally hold in high regard whom I have been quite disappointed to see wearing the signature. But everyone who is wearing it is encouraging spammers, either here or on Cryptotalk. I'm couldn't care less about spam on Cryptotalk - that forum is already destined to have zero useful content - but I'm getting fed up of seeing thread after thread on this forum devolve in to only users wearing the Cryptotalk signature repeating the same nonsense worded slightly different back and forth to each other to hit their post quota.

And you don't think that having 200+ posters banned in less than two weeks signifies that there is an issue with spammers? Still, there are many more users who are having posts deleted by moderators but haven't quite hit the threshold to be banned from the campaign yet. I know this because I have hundreds of good reports against Cryptotalk spammers.

it's simply because there you can make low-quality posts and spamming
Another one who agrees that the service he is promoting is low quality trash. Roll Eyes

You said it already, its the eyes doctor  Smiley
He's right though. Even if you aren't a spammer, by wearing that signature you are associating with some of the worst organized spam the forum has ever seen, and you will be viewed as such.
MFahad

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 10:06:14 AM

I'm couldn't care less about spam on Cryptotalk - that forum is already destined to have zero useful content - but I'm getting fed up of seeing thread after thread on this forum devolve in to only users wearing the Cryptotalk signature repeating the same nonsense worded slightly different back and forth to each other to hit their post quota.

We have this thread in service discussion section to discuss all about crytotalk forums and posts and those who are interested can read and comments here but making posts all over the forum (even in meta) for cryptotalk discussion is not right but no one listens because most of them only care about the $$  

Another one who agrees that the service he is promoting is low quality trash. Roll Eyes

I never said that crytpotalk is doing everything 100% right and partially i agree that this is promoting low quality posts on both the forums. But i am hopeful that in due course of time more of these shitposters will be banned.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:22:52 AM
Merited by MFahad (1)

No restriction about post quality doesn't mean trash. Everything could be better day by day just like this forum. Anyway, everyone has their own perspective regarding spam and low quality posts.

Let's say
X has high knowledge about things, he will create better quality posts than Y who has low knowledge.
X could think that all post created by Y is low quality while Y thought that his posts already have high quality and he made his posts with a lot of effort.

Imagine the campaign you are joining has some Y inside, would you agree that your campaign should be closed?
I'm pretty sure you are mature enough, whenever your nails becoming too long and harm you, what you should cut is your nails and not your fingers. If you find anyone here spamming for their signature, off topic, or has low-quality post, you are free to report their posts as you already knew the forum has this feature.

Have a nice day, bro! Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:13:54 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2019, 12:27:40 PM by error08

Everyone who is Wearing / Promoting / Managing the cryptotalk signature is directly / indirectly supporting spam ?
My answer is yes. I'm not saying everyone who is wearing the Cryptotalk signature is a spammer. Indeed, there have been a coupe of posters I generally hold in high regard whom I have been quite disappointed to see wearing the signature. But everyone who is wearing it is encouraging spammers, either here or on Cryptotalk.

Let's be fair, we don't wants to encourage spammers, everyone who wears a signature has the same thought to earn some.
Although there are fewer restrictions and requirements to join this campaign, I joined this sig because the manager is a trusted person here.
Do you believe yahoo encouraging spammers? Of course not, therefore why this thread exists, hence your words against yourself.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 01:04:40 PM

Do you believe yahoo encouraging spammers? Of course not, therefore why this thread exists, hence your words against yourself.
Except yahoo isn't managing the campaign.

He only has the power to ban people from the campaign, and has banned over 200 in less than 2 weeks, which is by far the highest rate of bans of any campaign ever. He is not responsible for managing the campaign, setting new rules, recruiting new participants, organizing payment, escrowing the funds, or anything of the sort; that is all being handled by YoBit, and yes, they are encouraging and promoting spam, just like they did with their last campaign.

yahoo is probably the only reason the campaign hasn't received a site-wide ban and all it's members also banned, which is what happened to YoBit's last campaign. yahoo is but one guy, fighting an endless stream of spammers though, and if the campaign continues to recruit every spammer who applies without exception, I have no doubt you will be looking at another ban before long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: