Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoTalk Discussion  (Read 1528 times)
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 03:10:18 PM

Not Yet. Maybe that Panel is expensive to use  Wink

I am unable to convince you or maybe i am wrong in my assessments,  but i have one question for you.

Maybe cryptotalk decided to use the yobit panel to automate the registration/payment method which Yobit has already developed.

But on the other hand they also had to increase their site traffic too and maybe they could not thought of a better way to start with.

Maybe they didn't expected people to spam as much as they are doing it now at cryptotalk.

A lot of hope, a lot of  "Maybe" for the CryptoTalk campaign, there is nothing wrong in being optimistic.

Regardless of the issues and concerns in that campaign, i would salute you to be sincere with your signature.  Smiley
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 05:19:25 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2019, 05:31:10 PM by MFahad

Except yahoo isn't managing the campaign.

People can come in this campaign with their own will but can remain in the campaign only on the will of the manager, Yahoo.

Quality control is the most important part of managing the campaign. Everything else can be automated but maintaining the quality has to be done manually and they choose the best person for this.

Regardless of the issues and concerns in that campaign, i would salute you to be sincere with your signature.  Smiley

I wished there were no issues.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
coupable (OP)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 757

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:03:35 AM

Not everybody in this campaign is a soammer neither a booster, and we can't put them all in one bascket. I psrticipated in Yobit singnature during last April, but before joining, and because the subject became popular and users are all watching what should happened next, i started a topic in Reputation board asking the community if i should leave the Yobit campaign for any reason. When Theymos temp banned participants having at least one valid report during the campaign, i was lucky not being banned. And even with this campaign i returned to my Reputation thread asking the community again about it. Yes am not a spammer and i won't polute the forum for bucks, i think 2 to 5 post daily is not a sign of spam and you can check my post history. And because am not a spammer, i can't join the contests of the new forum.

I started the topic trying to discuss the new Yobit forum. I can see how users overturn the subject and discussed the sign campaign here.
Am locking this topic. Please start a new topic if you want to continue the discussion.
coupable (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:29:14 PM

Latest updates in cryptotalk forum:

I just have opened my account on cryptotalk forum. I didn't use it since first time registration when i joined the signature campaign. I found this update:
We have updated our terms of use. Please take a moment to review the new terms and confirm you agree.
Registration Terms
General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum

1. Political discussions are prohibited. No talk of war. No talk of violence. No talk of narcotic substances. Manifestations of racism and xenophobia are prohibited.

2. Abusive expressions in any form are prohibited. It is forbidden to offend other members of the forum.

3. Threats to other forum participants in any form are prohibited.

4. Using multiple accounts is prohibited.

Posting Rules:

1. No malware or phishing site link.

2. Messages in LARGE FONT are prohibited.

3. No plagiarism content without reference.

4. Double posting is prohibited. Bump restrictions should be applied (20 hours).

5. No link shortener.

6. Don't post off-topic or repetitive post.

7. No referral link.

8. No zero value post, ensure constructive post discussion. Don't use google translator or any automated translator. Publishing of Yobit codes is prohibited!

9. No begging.

10. For local language, use the local board only.

Rules for publishing new topics:

1. Copy-paste without reference to the source is prohibited.

2. The creation of duplicate topics is prohibited. Check the section before publishing.

3. The title of the topic should be informative, not consist of 1-2 words, maximize the meaning of the content.

4. Begin the topic name with a capital letter.

Forum Rules:

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.

Our software uses cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a personalized experience when you browse this site.

Then check notifications to find this one:
Update[24.10.2019] EN
Now, payment for messages for new users begins after the first 50 posts.

That is, for the first 50 messages just registered users will not receive payment.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

Oбнoвлeниe[24.10.2019] RU

Teпepь oплaтa зa cooбщeниe для нoвыx пoльзoвaтeлeй нaчинaeтcя тoлькo c 50-гo cooбщeния .
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:35:28 PM

1. Political discussions are prohibited. No talk of war. No talk of violence. No talk of narcotic substances. Manifestations of racism and xenophobia are prohibited.

2. Abusive expressions in any form are prohibited. It is forbidden to offend other members of the forum.

Posting Rules:

4. Double posting is prohibited. Bump restrictions should be applied (20 hours).

5. No link shortener.

7. No referral link.

8. No zero value post, ensure constructive post discussion. Don't use google translator or any automated translator. Publishing of Yobit codes is prohibited!

9. No begging.

2. The creation of duplicate topics is prohibited. Check the section before publishing.

3. The title of the topic should be informative, not consist of 1-2 words, maximize the meaning of the content.

It's like a prison with those restrictions, and rules. I think Bitcointalk.org can still claim the title of being the most censorship free forum relating to Bitcoin.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:49:04 PM

Everyone who is Wearing / Promoting / Managing the cryptotalk signature is directly / indirectly supporting spam ?  My Answer is No.
Let's wait for your answer.
Might not be everyone is spamming,but when you wear the signature which wore by 99% other campaign spammers then you also will be considered as spamming.

I think you are referring too advertising rather than spamming because there is really no connection between a two. It's like saying that not all cops are crooked and corrupt but if you are a cop you are also a corrupt man just because he is a cop, this kind of of relation is like making every participants of cryptotalk guilty of something they haven't really done yet. Also no DT member will agree to what you are saying because one of the main problems that Yobit has been faced is how its participants contribute to spam and none of them are checking the quality of posts the members are posting not the signature campaign itself.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:25:48 PM

Everyone who is Wearing / Promoting / Managing the cryptotalk signature is directly / indirectly supporting spam ?  My Answer is No.
Let's wait for your answer.
Might not be everyone is spamming,but when you wear the signature which wore by 99% other campaign spammers then you also will be considered as spamming.

I think you are referring too advertising rather than spamming because there is really no connection between a two. It's like saying that not all cops are crooked and corrupt but if you are a cop you are also a corrupt man just because he is a cop, this kind of of relation is like making every participants of cryptotalk guilty of something they haven't really done yet. Also no DT member will agree to what you are saying because one of the main problems that Yobit has been faced is how its participants contribute to spam and none of them are checking the quality of posts the members are posting not the signature campaign itself.

Likely your example matches what people think about yobit participants,DT has nothing to do with spamming but as community they wanted to change the things and I guess it changed a lot after huge effort from yahoo and other reporters made the spammers banned from getting paid,now the real and contributing members were started to be spotted.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 08:34:21 PM

Sheesh. There's plenty of software which has a name that is lowercase: if you start your topic title by naming that software, looks like your thread is now getting deleted I guess? I don't understand some of these rules.

I think their best bet is honestly going to be to slowly taper off the posting rewards and try to generate organic discussion, which from a glance they sorely lack right now. I suppose their end-game is to try to get a slice of that advertising pie that Bitcointalk manages to take advantage of, but sites aren't going to advertise on a site without organic users.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:16:27 AM

Posting Rules:

5. No link shortener.

7. No referral link.

9. No begging.

It's like a prison with those restrictions, and rules. I think Bitcointalk.org can still claim the title of being the most censorship free forum relating to Bitcoin.

That's true take away that 1000 sats per post and this will become a ghost forum I read on-topic there that asking people who is the better forum Cryptotalk or Bitcointalk, this is the worst comparison you cannot compare a two months forum to a ten year forum, those who have account on both forum should defend Bitcointalk, without Bitcointalk there will be no Cryptocurrency to speak of.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:41:58 AM

It is forbidden to offend other members of the forum.
This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read, and I've read blog posts by CSW.

Being offended is entirely subjective. Everyone in the world has a different set of things they are or are not offended by. Something that is completely mundane to me might be offensive to you, and vice versa. I'm offended by most altcoins.

So if I go on to that forum and say I am offended by altcoins, are they going to ban everyone talking about altcoins? Of course not, because the mods won't agree with me. But if I say I'm offended by someone using Nazi slogans, the mods will probably agree with me there and take action. Therefore, this rule gives the mods permission to delete any comment they like and ban any user they like under the guise of "causing offense to other users".
aioc

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:35:53 AM

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read, and I've read blog posts by CSW.

Being offended is entirely subjective. Everyone in the world has a different set of things they are or are not offended by. Something that is completely mundane to me might be offensive to you, and vice versa. I'm offended by most altcoins.

So if I go on to that forum and say I am offended by altcoins, are they going to ban everyone talking about altcoins? Of course not, because the mods won't agree with me. But if I say I'm offended by someone using Nazi slogans, the mods will probably agree with me there and take action. Therefore, this rule gives the mods permission to delete any comment they like and ban any user they like under the guise of "causing offense to other users".

It is really subjective, and may I add if one member is running a project and there are bad reports about that project although not yet proven and you question the member who runs the project, in the hope that it will shed light and defend his project, instead he will go straight to the mod and ask to ban the member that question him, because he is offended by his questioning.
They should explain what it means by offending.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:10:18 AM

It is really subjective, and may I add if one member is running a project and there are bad reports about that project although not yet proven and you question the member who runs the project, in the hope that it will shed light and defend his project, instead he will go straight to the mod and ask to ban the member that question him, because he is offended by his questioning.
They should explain what it means by offending.

I agree that it is really subjective, and come to think of it, we are in a forum, of course everyone can voice out his/her opinion and it's up to the other party to be offended or not. Other's say that can offend someone, but majority thinks that nothing about that statement is offending, tit for tat. Again, this is a community, we can have endless discussions and debates and there could be trolls around too. So that rule is somewhat ridiculous, in my opinion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:22:30 PM

All the rules listed are acceptable only the rules that says about offending, I used to post a lot on the scam section here and some of my words are not nice, because these are scammers who took people's money, so I have to be careful when dealing scammers there, my posting style will not be acceptable to that forum.
I do have an account there but seldom post because there are very few sections and up to now there is no dedicated scam section, when there are a lot of scam projects coming in the market.
coupable (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:19:59 PM

Update:
Today , cryptotalk forum announced the winner of the 1btc contest. The winner made over 3500 posts since the contest started abour a month ago !!!
There is 10 other winners  Cry
Announcement:
Congratulations to Contest Winners:

1. cryptokram 3902 - 1 btc
2. xBDT Script 3512 - 0.2 btc
3. Dimarrik 3191 - 0.2 btc
4. Кyкypyзa 3055 - 0.2 btc
5. Pyatka 2977 - 0.2 btc
6. Gorigor 2798 - 0.1 btc
7. okela 2548 - 0.1 btc
8. trader_999 2468 - 0.1 btc
9. kokoska 2412 - 0.1 btc
10. YoCoin 2299 - 0.1 btc
11. hexwin 2296 - 0.1 btc

Please send your btc wallets to PM, all payments will be made on Monday (4 Nov)

aioc

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:50:14 AM

Update:
Today , cryptotalk forum announced the winner of the 1btc contest. The winner made over 3500 posts since the contest started abour a month ago !!!
There is 10 other winners  Cry
Announcement:

5. Pyatka 2977 - 0.2 btc
7. okela 2548 - 0.1 btc

I cannot do 3000 posts in just one month I do have 3000 posts right now but it took me 3 years to get that number of posts, this is a proof that Cryptotalk is all for spam there is a lot of useless and redundant post just posting for the sake of posting.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:22:50 AM

Update:
Announcement:

5. Pyatka 2977 - 0.2 btc
7. okela 2548 - 0.1 btc

I cannot do 3000 posts in just one month I do have 3000 posts right now but it took me 3 years to get that number of posts, this is a proof that Cryptotalk is all for spam there is a lot of useless and redundant post just posting for the sake of posting.
Everything is possible if we do talk about 0.1 btc- 1 BTC rewards. You wouldnt able to imagine on how people done things which is more than on the number we do anticipated.
And also they are down at the moment.

Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:44:58 AM

Update:
Announcement:

5. Pyatka 2977 - 0.2 btc
7. okela 2548 - 0.1 btc

More than 3500 post in just 1 month is very impossible when we're talking about quality post and follow the standard quality posting in bitcointalk. Somehow, It's possible in cryptotalk forum maybe because they have lesser standards of posting quality and gap with every post. With that total number of post Im thinking the posting gap would be less than 5 minutes. That's like a chat box instead of a forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
UserU

Activity: 2044
Merit: 532

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 07:03:26 AM

So 1 BTC = $9,100 and giving an estimate of 3,500 posts, that's over $2.5 per post.

Damn, spamming really pays off for them.

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▄▀▄ ▀               ▀ ▄▀▄
█ ▄                     ▄ █
█ ▄  █████  ▄███▄  ▄███▄  ▄ █
█ ▄   ██▄▄   ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▀▀▀██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▄▄ ██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▄ █
█ ▄                     ▄ █
▀▄ ▀ ▄             ▄ ▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1162

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:11:00 AM

People on that forum complain about bitcointalk and say that is not a good forum. The opinion varies from person to person and the real posters will like this forum and spammers will love that where there is little check and hence they can spam with ease.

So 1 BTC = $9,100 and giving an estimate of 3,500 posts, that's over $2.5 per post.
Damn, spamming really pays off for them.

This is only one person out of 9000 persons/accounts who got 1 BTC. Rest of them are still happy to spam at 10 cents per post.  Angry

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
UserU

Activity: 2044
Merit: 532

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 09:13:41 AM

This is only one person out of 9000 persons/accounts who got 1 BTC. Rest of them are still happy to spam at 10 cents per post.  Angry

Yup, but still fortunate nevertheless. I've never seen such campaign that really pays out huge amounts for this.

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████