Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UNBAN ME PLEASE - SamDummy account  (Read 130 times)
SamDummy_UNBAN_ME (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:46:08 AM

At first I (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1174133) was banned, supposedly for plagiarism. But this is ridiculous. Am I writing a scientific paper here? He wrote it wrong even when he was a beginner without quotes, but you never know, maybe he was just in a hurry.
Now that I’m waiting to be unbanned, I started writing from a new account. And he was also banned. Thank! What is it really impossible to write posts from a new account? Why are you doing this? Automatically? Or intentionally?
I very ask to unban my main account, because I have no serious violations!

Early -  [UNBAN APPEAL] SamDummy
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 11:18:23 AM

<..> What is it really impossible to write posts from a new account? <...>

According to the forum rules, banned user is not allowed to write posts except appeal topic in Meta, until the ban will be lifted.

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed. ~
If you get banned (temporarily or permanently) and create a new account to continue posting / sending PMs, it's considered ban evasion. The only exception is creating a thread in Meta about your ban.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:12:58 PM

You've already shown that you'll continue neglecting the forum rules by opening a new account, and continuing to post on it even though you've been banned. That account was likely banned for ban evasion. If there's an email within the banned message then email that with your ban appeal. However, if it was for plagiarism they are unlikely to be unbanned.
SamDummy_UNBAN_ME (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:16:56 PM

<..> What is it really impossible to write posts from a new account? <...>

According to the forum rules, banned user is not allowed to write posts except appeal topic in Meta, until the ban will be lifted.

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed. ~
If you get banned (temporarily or permanently) and create a new account to continue posting / sending PMs, it's considered ban evasion. The only exception is creating a thread in Meta about your ban.

Thank. Now it’s clear why they blocked my 2nd account (SamDummy_Unban_Appeal). Honestly, I did not plan to use it. But my first account was never unblocked and I was tired of waiting. I believe that plagiarism there is just a mistake (my mistake), and it’s not worth it to block the normal user account. People write to me, ask questions, but I can not answer them.

You've already shown that you'll continue neglecting the forum rules by opening a new account, and continuing to post on it even though you've been banned. That account was likely banned for ban evasion. If there's an email within the banned message then email that with your ban appeal. However, if it was for plagiarism they are unlikely to be unbanned.

I sent several times.
Most likely for plagiarism.
But what plagiarism can be in a simple message, without explicit claims for authorship of the used copied piece of text. Yes, if you approach formally - this is plagiarism. But if you look, and wonder why do I need it? It becomes clear that I do not need it. I understand if it was a separate topic, then I would agree that I was wrong.
In general, some offensive things are happening.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: