Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Women And Liberals Are MORE Likely To Support Censorship, Hold Double Standards  (Read 117 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 12:49:42 PM

"Women And Liberals Are MORE Likely To Support Censorship, Hold Double Standards According To Study"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIBKXTd-rs8

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333677484_The_Ideology_of_Censorship

Who knew? I am certainly shocked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:08:00 PM

Bu bu but... feminism is about equality right?

On that topic I would assume many of these people would feel as women that is justifiable to punch or attack a man under certain circumstances but not the other way around? I am not condoning violence towards ANYONE but wouldn't true equality mean being able to sock a woman in the face in self defense without being lambasted by the pc police?

There is perhaps nothing more ironic in this world than women defending islam and Islamic culture. It's like a subconscious detached case of Stockholm syndrome at work.

There's also irony in the fact that white males are seen as the most privileged group on earth but simultaneously the group under the heaviest attack from all other races and either sex. There are so many things I do that are apparently deemed racist when a) they're not and b) I don't even realize I'm doing anything "wrong" or offending anyone

Me: *breathes*
Everyone else: "you were going to say something bad about minorities weren't you?!"
Internet news site: "random white Male sighed at minority, charged with hate crime"
People in the comment section: " how intolerant!! let's go to this fuckers house and beat him to death!"
Me: "hello I'm calling to inquire about witness protection"

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Oxstone

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:21:46 PM

Funny, because it also means that everyone supports censorship.

I perfectly understand the purpose of the study, but an indirect result if I understand well is that all group were at least in part in favor of censorship.

Does the study give explanations on why this difference? Sorry it's not that I don't want to take the time to read it, it's just that I can't have access to it I don't know why Sad
If someone has another link or has read it and can give me the explanations they propose that would be super interesting Cheesy
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:54:59 PM

Oh no, I'm shookt!  Grin

Let's face it, if they don't have double-standards they won't have...

There is perhaps nothing more ironic in this world than women defending islam and Islamic culture. It's like a subconscious detached case of Stockholm syndrome at work.

Either they are too ignorant to the dangers or they are subconsciously craving that brown Chad to do monkey double backflips on coz they cucked Western men so badly.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:11:04 PM

It's like the people who want to reverse the size of the population by killing off anyone else. They should start with themselves if they are so dedicated.

If the promoters of censorship started with themselves, the censorship would stop there. They are simply a bunch of hypocrites; their real goal isn't censorship at all!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:45:27 PM

I don't agree. Reviewing a small demography and saying most of women and liberals around the world are for censorship is laughable. You should not feed the trolls here with such bullshit research.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 11:13:58 PM

I don't agree. Reviewing a small demography and saying most of women and liberals around the world are for censorship is laughable. You should not feed the trolls here with such bullshit research.

Well you disagree, case closed! You know what is better than a study with a small sample group? Some random guy on the internet disagreeing without any contrary information of his own.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:51:05 AM

Well you disagree, case closed! You know what is better than a study with a small sample group? Some random guy on the internet disagreeing without any contrary information of his own.

contrary information? buddy I travel the world more than probably all your parents and your family combined. I meet enough liberals, feminists, non feminists, communists, democrats, etc and many more.. I see more action than you can imagine. So I am not basing my viewpoint based on some mythology. It is from experience that I speak that liberals and women are nothing like this that they would condone censorship.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 02:22:24 AM

contrary information? buddy I travel the world more than probably all your parents and your family combined. I meet enough liberals, feminists, non feminists, communists, democrats, etc and many more.. I see more action than you can imagine. So I am not basing my viewpoint based on some mythology. It is from experience that I speak that liberals and women are nothing like this that they would condone censorship.

Well very clearly you kow about my personal life right? Also your anecdotal observations carry more weight than a scientific study do they? You sure sound well educated an unbiased to me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: