Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can't survive alone  (Read 4114 times)
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:04:58 PM

Bitcoin should survive alone, bitcoin have more potential, recognition, acceptance and much awareness than other cryptocurrency, hands holding bitcoins are top notch people and world wide it is being speak about so with or without market I guess bitcoin would be able to stand firm and survive without any attachment of whatever. And also with time more people will buy bitcoin as some government like China are speaking good about bitcoin.
But indirectly bitcoin is also influenced by altcoin which innovates in product development so that people get to know and more easily adopt cryptocurrency in life. That means more investors will come and be interested in joining. This becomes a kind of symbiotic mutualism, both of which influence each other on the positive side.

Yes because Bitcoin is made only as a means of payment, and there is no other development, while the Altcoin has a wide range of innovations, so it will continue to evolve, no matter as high as BTC price increase will surely no alt that follows.

But I see that all crypto coins will be a means of payment or exchange for an item with a type of virtual coin and that is not much different from Bitcoin. I think it's just the same and depends on how people interpret it.
altcoin seems to be a payment tool for their own specifications, while bitcoin is a global payment tool, which is familiar in the crypto world. so I think the two can support each other with their respective duties. here that establishes the belief in the product

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 06:45:33 PM

If bitcoin is an island, island without a human is very lonely. It will survive but lonely. Same with bitcoin it will surely survive without anyone backing it, the proof is there, It still exists until now and no altcoin can beat its marketcap. But altcoin provides use cases specific to their uses and gives the blockchain world more interesting and colorful with bitcoin as inspiration.

I agree with you. Bitcoin can survive alone but it will be very difficult. Today some states are not loyal to bitcoin but they are loyal to various other cryptocurrencies. For example, he was recently influenced by two large transfers of Tether (USDT) in the amount of $ 84 million to the OKEx exchange.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:53:22 PM

If bitcoin is an island, island without a human is very lonely. It will survive but lonely. Same with bitcoin it will surely survive without anyone backing it, the proof is there, It still exists until now and no altcoin can beat its marketcap. But altcoin provides use cases specific to their uses and gives the blockchain world more interesting and colorful with bitcoin as inspiration.

I agree with you. Bitcoin can survive alone but it will be very difficult. Today some states are not loyal to bitcoin but they are loyal to various other cryptocurrencies. For example, he was recently influenced by two large transfers of Tether (USDT) in the amount of $ 84 million to the OKEx exchange.
It will continue to survive but not like this where many other people gain interest with how the setup take place. Bitcoin have it's own way to attract
people and potential investors, no matter how market moves bitcoin still moving forward. There's no way to say that it can't survive alone since many
bitcoin is the first thing in mind of those people around crypto business.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:37:49 PM

Over 850 millions of people use alipay as means of payment mostly in china and i heard lots about wepay as well, i come to think of it that what if bitcoin was been used in their places instead? if alipay and wepay can get to where they are today then altcoins have all the chances of survival as well. Wepay and Alipay are just online payment solution, crypto can do better.

Real use cases plus real life working products, let these two be your main focus when picking altcoins to invest your money on, do not listen to those saying 'dump altcoins for bitcoin' when you are holding solid altcoins

I do agree because in the crypto community we are all up to, there are lots of existing Alternative coins that are really promising and do have potential to rise and give us benefits which is the same thing Bitcoin can do give to us. We must not be just dependent into one because we all know that everytime, everyday and every single moment, there could be a possibility that a certain Altcoin can do provide potential benefits for us crypto users. We must not have a mindset that we should dispose Altcoins in exchange of Bitcoin because both are beneficial and useful for all of us. We should be open into possibilities that we can also earn from Altcoins and not just by Bitcoin alone.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:49:03 PM

Bitcoin can't survive alone but the thousands of altcoins are hurting crypto. It makes it difficult for people to fully understand and also reduces ease of use. When you talk about alipay, it is one single payment solution and not part of thousands of almost or same tech.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:42:46 PM

Over 850 millions of people use alipay as means of payment mostly in china and i heard lots about wepay as well, i come to think of it that what if bitcoin was been used in their places instead? if alipay and wepay can get to where they are today then altcoins have all the chances of survival as well. Wepay and Alipay are just online payment solution, crypto can do better.

Real use cases plus real life working products, let these two be your main focus when picking altcoins to invest your money on, do not listen to those saying 'dump altcoins for bitcoin' when you are holding solid altcoins
I think in order to use in payment, BTC is not a reasonable option. Currently BTC transaction fee, processing time and its volatility is very high, which mean we need another altcoin for this purpose. BTC is an option for asset storage.
to use bitcoin as a transaction may not be suitable at this time, because the process is quite long and the fee is quite large. it's good if you make transactions using stable coins and also look for coins that have a good speed to make transactions
Hold the topic of survival. Each coin will not be able to survive alone. Because with the other coins there will be comparators who are able to spur a competition that leads to progress in every circumstance. This will increase the value of them. As well as Bitcoin would be great if he were along with other coins. This introduces Bitcoin as a good coin compared to any other so much interest in Bitcoin for the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:49:41 PM

On this I think a little different. Bitcoin exists in the world for more than 10 years. I think he's proven himself now. Those who want to make money from Bitcoin see today's bitcoin price insufficient. Shall we be realistic? Bitcoin increased from $ 1 to $ 19,000.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:41:16 PM

I also believe that bitcoin alone can not cope. He became the founder and proved to us that cryptocurrencies and blockchain are a great sphere of life. New altcoins solve the problems and therefore we cant do without them.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:34:01 AM

You said all the facts but one of the issues is, many altcoins are even yet to achieve what they are set to fulfill, so how can such coins compete with already built platforms like wepay? This is one of the problems this space is facing and until it is tackled there will always be limitations. There are many altcoins still trying to break boundaries but they need to do more, if beating these platforms will ever work out. On the other hand, only few of these altcoins are good for holding and just like you stated, real life working products should be the main focus. Lastly, Bitcoin can't do it alone, it needs other coins.

miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:22:12 AM

I agree with your opinion about the future of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will not be alone, there will be some projects apart from BTC with real use cases, but still Bitcoin will stay top 1 crypto in the world.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:39:18 AM

I think in order to use in payment, BTC is not a reasonable option. Currently BTC transaction fee, processing time and its volatility is very high, which mean we need another altcoin for this purpose. BTC is an option for asset storage.
to use bitcoin as a transaction may not be suitable at this time, because the process is quite long and the fee is quite large. it's good if you make transactions using stable coins and also look for coins that have a good speed to make transactions
Hold the topic of survival. Each coin will not be able to survive alone. Because with the other coins there will be comparators who are able to spur a competition that leads to progress in every circumstance. This will increase the value of them. As well as Bitcoin would be great if he were along with other coins. This introduces Bitcoin as a good coin compared to any other so much interest in Bitcoin for the future.
I know all coins are directly or indirectly connected with each other and they need mutual support to rise or survival. It is no doubt a fact that bitcoin is more valuable than other coins and it has more people to like it. It is famous and independent to grow so we should believe that bitcoin will never die and it will be stronger than this in future.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:46:05 PM

I totally agree with you. Bitcoin plays a vital role on Cryptocurrency in every transaction but it needs support from Altcoins. Altcoins also gives a good option in diversifying your money in terms of investment. Putting your money on a single basket is not really a good idea. In terms of trading coins, some altcoins really makes Bitcoin norr profitable and vice versa.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:16:43 PM

I think you are right bitcoin cannot survive without other any major coins or altcoins because they need each other to be able to run the blockchain technology and there some features of platforms that rely in Bitcoin and vice versa.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 04:06:41 PM

I think you are right bitcoin cannot survive without other any major coins or altcoins because they need each other to be able to run the blockchain technology and there some features of platforms that rely in Bitcoin and vice versa.

The interrelationships that make up to now are still moving, although not improved until now. Don't be quick to give up on what is happening right now because a lot of new things will emerge next year. hopefully that will shed some light on everyone.

Rick-C-137
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

“What up, my glip-glops?”

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:20:14 PM

You must not look at Bitcoin as just payment processor. Bitcoin is more of a stablecoin for every other crypto asset. It wont make much sense right now but once you really start seeing Bitcoin for what it is.... Fiat and payment systems are 1 dimensional 1+1=2. Very analog solution in a digital society  . Bitcoin operates in the first,second,third and fourth dimension of economics

"I'm a scientist; because I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something about the world, I change it."

"The universe is basically an animal. It grazes on the ordinary. It creates infinite idiots just to eat them."
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:32:07 AM

I know all coins are directly or indirectly connected with each other and they need mutual support to rise or survival. It is no doubt a fact that bitcoin is more valuable than other coins and it has more people to like it. It is famous and independent to grow so we should believe that bitcoin will never die and it will be stronger than this in future.
As much as we issue full support, the more we are able to achieve more profit. The estimated price will also surge with strong increased support. Bitcoin stock price will continue to burn like a fire. This makes Bitcoin able to continue fighting against flowing flows. Bitcoin will not be able to survive without any support behind it. So support is also instrumental in the future of the fresh Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:40:27 AM

I totally agree with you. Bitcoin plays a vital role on Cryptocurrency in every transaction but it needs support from Altcoins. Altcoins also gives a good option in diversifying your money in terms of investment. Putting your money on a single basket is not really a good idea. In terms of trading coins, some altcoins really makes Bitcoin norr profitable and vice versa.
altcoins now should not only be a tool of diversification for investors, but they should also support the technological development of the market that will help achieve the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies in the world

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:32:35 PM

altcoins now should not only be a tool of diversification for investors, but they should also support the technological development of the market that will help achieve the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies in the world
difficult for new altcoins to mass adoption, you can see there are more than 4900 coins or tokens listed out there, maybe that can be used as bulk adoption maybe only coins or tokens that are good, like ethereum, waves, neo, eos, if for binance I think they have proven

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 04:22:34 PM

If they develop something crypto in my opinion the price or price increase is greatly influenced by everyone here. You can see how many junk coins are stacked in the purses of people who play in the crypto world.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:11:01 PM

If they develop something crypto in my opinion the price or price increase is greatly influenced by everyone here. You can see how many junk coins are stacked in the purses of people who play in the crypto world.

Pantek Talacuik you are responsible for your portfolio, if you are choosing wisely coins you invest in, your portfolio will be without
junk-coins! It's the same for all others. Junk-coins will go to zero, the ones that worth now will worth more in the future.
   I think Bitcoin and alt-coins created crypto-ecosystem. I think it would be a problem for us if we would have to use only Bitcoin,
or to use just alt-coins and not Bitcoin. It's not the point in surviving alone, it never was. Point is in creating ecosystem that will
work for all the people in the world, Bitcoin together with alt-coins is doing that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███