Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad habits from devs with bounty rewards  (Read 620 times)
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:33:26 PM

I was also a part of Moozicore bounty and they are doing really strange things. Firstly, they are postponing the distribution for an uncertain period of time, and after rewards were distributed to their website, they are not allowing to withdrawal until further announcement.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:21:12 PM

I had this kind of experience with a different bounty before. The reason behind this strategy is that they want to take control of their coin. They're trying to get rid of early dumping which is quite frustrating for bounty hunters. Bounty hunters are actually joining campaigns to earn and yet they're not able to access their rewards after the distribution. They must get rewarded freely and accordingly because they're part of every project's success.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:29:08 PM

I don't think this a problem you says about CryptomarketAds and Mozzicore bounty project. Not only both of such projects bounty reward distributed in their website. Actually many effective projects doing that type of process. This is not risk for hunters. Just you have to claim for rewards from website that's it not a big deal. Who guys try to cheat or spammer will be detect in the system. So take it positively. Even KYC is also the same method you have to submit personal documents in the project website.                     

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:48:57 PM

I want to warn bounty hunters about bounty projects that pays bounty rewards to their platform or websites instead of ETH contract address, they mostly go against their words and you have no control over the tokens even if you have your login details..
Those who promoted Cryptomarketads(CMA) and Moozicore(MZG) knows what i'm talking about, i have decide to stop promoting such projects

It depicts the human nature of deceit. At first, before and during the bounty, these devs are calm, friendly and loyal but once the bounty campaign is concluded, the devs will now show their unruly behaviour. I advise hunters should always go for bounty campaigns managed by reputable managers on this platform and in cases of btc or Ethereum payments, then insist on the use of escrow.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:43:03 PM

That's not always a bad thing. It seems to me that it depends more on the honesty of the project and managers. I participated in many similar projects and everything was good in all of them. I was getting my reward. If the project is good, it does not matter where the reward will come.

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:07:25 PM

90% of real bounty hunters are no longer participating in signature campaigns. Because everyone is wasting their time. That's why the forum was slowly dying. Yobit's signature really gave life to the forum.

In the first place, the purpose of this forum is not just for bounty hunting, we are here to learn and to share information. Even though we're not on a bounty campaign, we are posting and sharing. I think if there will be less bounty hunters, there will be post way better than before, as they are not spamming or posting some contents that aren't necessary. The forum will be filtered out.
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:25:00 PM

Now many prize hunters are less interested in signature projects using wabsite, for those who think that wasting time is useless, maybe the devs way to secure their tokens, but if this keeps happening, bounty rewards will be less interested in the crypto room in the future. now almost all gifts are far different from the previous year

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:38:36 PM

I want to warn bounty hunters about bounty projects that pays bounty rewards to their platform or websites instead of ETH contract address, they mostly go against their words and you have no control over the tokens even if you have your login details..
Those who promoted Cryptomarketads(CMA) and Moozicore(MZG) knows what i'm talking about, i have decide to stop promoting such projects
Other projects send tokens to your Ethereum wallet, but they are not worth anything. So there is no difference where the tokens are stored.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:18:08 PM

Actually I do not want to generalize, but my experience and some of the members above are enough to make me conclude that most projects that provide rewards through their own platform often experience interference. I once joined a cryptassist, at the beginning of the project they stated that it was a coin, but before distribution they switched to using erc 20 tokens, after distribution, tokens for bounty hunters were locked for three months after listing on the market, and then there was drama again because of the intended exchange having a disturbance, frustrating. But indeed not all who use the platform are like that, I'm sure if the project is really good and the developer is responsible, it will definitely be able to provide benefits.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:26:08 AM

in my case  im an airdrop hunter  and thats what i think about when i see airdrops like this  . i dont join them because its a hassel for me and i think i can easily forget which site that i registered on . i join lots of airdrops and most airdrops are like that where you need to sign up on thier website and you will be recieving your rewards instead on your own erc20 based wallet   . another one is those airdrops/bounties that have a referal system where you can only recieve your reward once you reach on the top of thier ladder boards  .
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 01:00:48 PM

If you are going to waste your time doing bounties then go ahead waste it. Stop complaining about such projects. If you have grounds for accusing them of fraud then do so, but this does not seem to be such. If you were living on bounty earnings its about time you realize that its not profitable anymore and so boycott all altcoin tokens from being promoted. If you all stop this nonsense then project owners will also not be able to market it via bounty promotions and thus they will be forced to pay in better methods like bitcoin or established altcoins like Ethereum.

My idea may seem longshot for you, and it is not feasible to stop all bounties in this forum. But at least it something you all should realize.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:00:04 PM

I always prefer the ETH smart contract address on all my campaign because it will go directly to my address, I will only see numbers in these bounty platforms but distributing them is another story I have an account on bountyhunter.io and all I'm seeing are number on my stat but there is no announcement of distribution even if the project is already over it's the same as locking your token.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:02:55 AM

Let us be real, how many projects are successful to talk about bounties, if the projects are able to get funds through the advertisement then there is a point in sharing the revenue and we all know that there are no legit projects for a very long time and if you think that all these projects are bound to give you bounty rewards then you are in fools errand.

I think it is almost no use to ask bounty hunters to be real,,, they were spoiled by the 2017 bull run where projects were giving out unrealistic bounties, and then tokens hit unrealistic prices. So everybody's heads are still up in lala land and they cannot return down to earth.

You are right of course. If Projects get good advertising, they would not like to share the revenue unless the tokens were free in the first place.

And all these projects are not legit,,, for sure! What real project needs money to work when there is no product?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 12:53:38 PM

Payment of shit tokens neither on a website or contract address doesnt really matter because if the team do intend out to pay their bounty hunters on the first place then they wont surely pay in the end and thats how this bounty hunting sucks bigtime.

This is why bounty hunting nowadays is just useless yet most of them do end up on not paying.There were still some few numbers which are paying but their tokens
doesnt really have that much value for you to have that worthy payout on your hard work.So its better not to stress out yourself on joining on one of these.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:15:10 PM

So we know what we need to do with the project. That is why we need to know about the details of the project before we decide to join them. The bounty hunters will be disappointed if they are promoting the project, but the project doesn't give the rewards, which will worth it for their time. But that is the risk that the bounty hunters need to know so they don't have to feel disappointed if somehow the project cannot reach their goals.

Spend time to research the project will give more information related to the project itself. The bounty hunters can know the project will have the potential to get success in the future or not. But this time, it is hard to know which project could get success because all project still suffers in the bear market. So be careful when you want to join the project.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 04:35:00 PM

In cma bounty i see some hunters complaining about pending transactions of their cma for more than a week, others complain about minimum withdrawal to b 50k while their rewards not up to 50k, the thing about cma is that they already made it clear right from the beginning of the bounty that rewards will be distributed to all participants through their website, am sure many hunters already aware of this and still participated anyways, i don't know about moozicore but for cma participants already receive their rewards on their dashboard just the pending transaction is the main issue which the team claims they are working on.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:07:27 AM

Most of them are scammers, and in the end of the day, they will only end up telling you to pay some gas amount to be able to move your money out of the wallet and that is the highest scam of the universe to me, I see no reason why they have to pay into their personal wallet address, although we have some of them that are just using it as means of promoting their own wallet, but right now, we don’t need all those shit wallet, the ones we even have in our Ethereum wallet is yet to pay, Not to talk of the ones that we don’t have our own personal control over.

I think people should listen to your advice, and not accept any projects that are paying into personal wallet, but the problem is that some of them would not even announce until the purchase or the campaign is over.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
coin-investor

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:04:12 AM

I thought Cryptocmarketads will be honest in dealing with their members I was wrong they even ask people in the bounty campaign about their project, it turned out they cannot be trusted at all, if even I will go back to bounty hunting I will now prefer payment direct to smart contract let us not support project that only misled bounty hunters.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 10:03:44 AM

I thought Cryptocmarketads will be honest in dealing with their members I was wrong they even ask people in the bounty campaign about their project, it turned out they cannot be trusted at all, if even I will go back to bounty hunting I will now prefer payment direct to smart contract let us not support project that only misled bounty hunters.
Most projects mislead the hunters, its not like 2017 ICO buzz on the top of the world scenario but a sluggish sector for earning. If you are going to go back to bounties then be sure to get paid with tokens that will be worthless but will seem pretty nice and high rising to you when you first receive them. The projects dont even have any basis of market making and their demand for the product will be low since crypto based ventures never attract that much attention from big investors than the traditional IPO market.

So promoting them is basically a waste of time whether you like it or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:08:46 AM

This is why we should be attentive on the project that we are joining. Paying bounty rewards and at the end it is not worth it of our time and effort. Actually a scenario happens to me when I joined a bounty after the project to be able to received the reward you will pay for eth fee and yet no exchange listed about this token. This is should be taken seriously by bounty hunters to be careful in choosing a project and we should have control over the token that we receive.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: