Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Buying BTC in large quantities  (Read 193 times)
smartbitcoininvestor (OP)

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:29:15 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 12:20:35 AM by smartbitcoininvestor

Hello!

I am an experienced investor and owner of smartbitcoininvestments.com. I am also a verified bitcoin dealer on Paxful and LocalBitcoins. If you want to trade with a reliable purchaser and have a good reputation yourself here on BitcoinTalk then keep reading.

I accept the following payment methods: Zelle, ApplePay, PayPal, Chime, and others. If the form of payment you want to pay is not listed I will most likely accept your payment method. Just reach out to me with a message.

The minimum trade amount is $100.

For each trade, you will have to provide a form of identity verification as well as a handwritten statement stating your bitcoin talk username, my username (smartbitcoininvestor) tradeamount$ and date.

Thanks, and just drop me a note if you have any questions.

Paxful profile: https://paxful.com/user/squadus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karsyla

Activity: 248
Merit: 112

Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:50:26 PM

so are you buying or selling?

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:00:58 PM

so are you buying or selling?

Buying.
.cryptokiller

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:26:26 AM

Buying, especially when the prices go down
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 02:54:13 PM

Buying.
So, you want to buy Bitcoin? In other words, you can receive payments through "an irreversible payment."

For each trade, you will have to provide a form of identity verification as well as a handwritten statement stating your bitcoin talk username, my username (smartbitcoininvestor) tradeamount$ and date.
You send money through Paypal, ApplePay,..etc "reversible payment" and will receive Bitcoin "an irreversible payment." Which means you are supposed to be trusted or provide an adequate warranty/escrow.
As a "reliable purchaser & verified bitcoin dealer on Paxful and LocalBitcoins" it is best to show links to your account on those sites, that may enhance credibility.

Good luck

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:20:06 AM

Buying.
So, you want to buy Bitcoin? In other words, you can receive payments through "an irreversible payment."

You send money through Paypal, ApplePay,..etc "reversible payment" and will receive Bitcoin "an irreversible payment." Which means you are supposed to be trusted or provide an adequate warranty/escrow.
As a "reliable purchaser & verified bitcoin dealer on Paxful and LocalBitcoins" it is best to show links to your account on those sites, that may enhance credibility.

Good luck

I have added my Paxful profile to the thread topic.
Rishab10

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 11:42:25 PM

Hello!

I am an experienced investor and owner of smartbitcoininvestments.com. I am also a verified bitcoin dealer on Paxful and LocalBitcoins. If you want to trade with a reliable purchaser and have a good reputation yourself here on BitcoinTalk then keep reading.

I accept the following payment methods: Zelle, ApplePay, PayPal, Chime, and others. If the form of payment you want to pay is not listed I will most likely accept your payment method. Just reach out to me with a message.

The minimum trade amount is $100.

Thanks, and just drop me a note if you have any questions.

Paxful profile: https://paxful.com/user/squadus

Hi buddy can I get your telegram or icq? I would like to discuss regarding ApplePay.

Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: