Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Miners, how much do you make ?  (Read 827 times)
riverdip (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:23:56 AM

Guys i want to know how much do you make per day mining ?

What Coin/Algorithm Do you mine ?
What Hardware ?
When you Cashout your earnings ?

Currently earning $0.5 per day (net) on NiceHash with a few 1080TIs. I used to mine ETH or other coins directly but nowadays i can't be f-ed to keep uptodate with the most profitable coins to find and mine. I just leave nicehash on autopilot and receive payment (around $15) in bitcoin monthly.

Hopefully when bitcoin price is realized, this $15 a month i'm earning turns into $1500 a month. Fingers crossed!

see you have the perfect use case, please try https://miner.host/ it supports nicehash miner too, but unlike nicehash https://miner.host pays daily !!

fast.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 07:36:10 AM

What Hardware ?

Currently earning $0.5 per day (net) on NiceHash with a few 1080TIs. I used to mine ETH or other coins directly but nowadays i can't be f-ed to keep uptodate with the most profitable coins to find and mine. I just leave nicehash on autopilot and receive payment (around $15) in bitcoin monthly.

Hopefully when bitcoin price is realized, this $15 a month i'm earning turns into $1500 a month. Fingers crossed!

see you have the perfect use case, please try https://miner.host/ it supports nicehash miner too, but unlike nicehash https://miner.host pays daily !!

Oh.. I didn't realize this post was just a shill post for your mining pool. In any case, i don't need daily payouts. Daily payouts would probably mean less profit because i have to pay for more transaction fees. Just some constructive criticism, your site doesn't look too professional as well so i'd be afraid to invest my hash power with you.

Good luck with your pool tho.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
riverdip (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:07:17 AM

What Hardware ?

Oh.. I didn't realize this post was just a shill post for your mining pool. In any case, i don't need daily payouts. Daily payouts would probably mean less profit because i have to pay for more transaction fees. Just some constructive criticism, your site doesn't look too professional as well so i'd be afraid to invest my hash power with you.

Good luck with your pool tho.
The fact you said  i don't need daily payouts. Daily payouts would probably mean less profit means you didn't had it checked properly. constructive criticism should be given after you take a proper look at the system.

There are no transaction fees, payouts are sent every 4 hours, if you read carefully i am inviting selected people to the platform for testing and review. I am not inviting everyone to the platform at the moment, just selected few who using small mining hardware's.

thanks for love

fast.com
YuSoDum

Activity: 164
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 04:14:05 PM

I have 5 gpus rolling most times.

Most of the time I just make the wife mad.

riverdip (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:04:42 AM

so you more like for the fun rather than the profit ?

fast.com
YuSoDum

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:28:20 AM

so you more like for the fun rather than the profit ?

Yes, mainly just trying new coins and algos. Not much there for profit for me. High electricity and older hardware.
tg88
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1405

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:25:38 PM

Mining Zcoin in the last 3 months with 7x1660 and average monthly income is $ 30 assuming I paid $ 0.13 kwh. In 3 months the price dropped down 50%.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
jmigdlc99

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 01:52:54 AM

-snip- In 3 months the price dropped down 50%.

That's why i believe it's crucial to have a plan when mining. My plan entailed cashing out mining rewards twice a month, regardless of price and as long as it is profit. Safer strategies like this are at risk of earning less especially if the coin suddenly pumps in value, but on the other hand, it's much safer especially if you have a larger mining operation and have to pay for large operating expenses like electricity or space.

tg88
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1405

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:32:16 PM

That's why i believe it's crucial to have a plan when mining.

Currently I am saving all the balance in BTC, I do not keep more altcoins ... I wait for the pumps that occur and exchange for BTC.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
jtregunna

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:33:06 AM

What Hardware ?

Per 100 watts of hashing power, I'm making about US$0.72/day.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:29:47 AM

Most of the people here probably aren't married and they actually don't realize that mining rigs actually upsets most girlfriends or wives.

First issue is the noise. Even if you got GPUs the noise from all of them plus the box fans is going to get really loud, especially when you are trying to sleep next door.

Another issue is the appearance of the rigs and how it makes your place look like something out of the movie Hackers and overall makes the room look like a mess.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jmigdlc99

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 03:22:29 AM

Most of the people here probably aren't married and they actually don't realize that mining rigs actually upsets most girlfriends or wives.

First issue is the noise. Even if you got GPUs the noise from all of them plus the box fans is going to get really loud, especially when you are trying to sleep next door.

Another issue is the appearance of the rigs and how it makes your place look like something out of the movie Hackers and overall makes the room look like a mess.

Then i'm really lucky that my wife supports me in my endeavours, crypto-mining and everything else otherwise. But you're right, there were complaints when i had an ASIC, which was is much louder than any GPU rig, but now that i've sold those and just have a few GPUs she has not complaints and is very supportive.

It's actually a great talking piece when visitors come to our house. Whats important is you keep your GPU rig and do really nice cable management, it can really look high-tech and professional if you do it correctly.

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:17:07 PM

You are exactly right about the girlfriend/wife issue, and the best way to deal with it is to have one area wired and setup for mining with considerations for proper air movement and external noise to keep your neighbors happy as well.
deskless

Activity: 279
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:24:38 PM

In this regard, I had found that the powercolor red-devil the best. I have one rig in the living room with 6 of them. They are distributed on two black open rig case. They are extremely quiet and aesthetically not bad. The other GPUs I have to hide from visitors.
riverdip (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:36:31 PM

In this regard, I had found that the powercolor red-devil the best. I have one rig in the living room with 6 of them. They are distributed on two black open rig case. They are extremely quiet and aesthetically not bad. The other GPUs I have to hide from visitors.

You can put them in store ?

fast.com
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:06:40 AM

You can put them in store ?

I have trouble understanding what you are asking? Are you asking if you can buy them from a store? Then you can buy GPUs pretty much anywhere. The open rig cases you can either build yourself (use wood or aluminum tubing) or just buy one on Amazon.

If you are asking if you can keep it in some store you own, then its up to you. The issue is that if you got too many of them and your customers see you got like 100 GPUs in your store and each GPU is usually worth at least $100 then you might become a target for a robbery, so you are better off keeping them hidden.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:05:34 AM

based on my short experience I can say that the best and easy way is just to use nicehash.
yes, it is not the most profitable, but most convenient and hassle free option for miner with 1 -10 cards
setup one time, run and forget.
take your profits weekly
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:49:51 AM

Mining Zcoin in the last 3 months with 7x1660 and average monthly income is $ 30 assuming I paid $ 0.13 kwh. In 3 months the price dropped down 50%.

That's why I decided to stay mining with current miners with limited free power source. I was planning before to buy more GPU 1660TI has higher profit than the other GPU OR 2060. But after the price drop recently from 13k decided to change plan instead buy potential coins and hodl for a long time until block halving. I believe if what happen on the pass it can be happen again after block halving.

So my better option is to buy coins and hold or trade coins and use trading bot with working strategy while bear market.
riverdip (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:05:51 AM

That's why I decided to stay mining with current miners with limited free power source. I was planning before to buy more GPU 1660TI has higher profit than the other GPU OR 2060. But after the price drop recently from 13k decided to change plan instead buy potential coins and hodl for a long time until block halving. I believe if what happen on the pass it can be happen again after block halving.

So my better option is to buy coins and hold or trade coins and use trading bot with working strategy while bear market.

yes makes sense, but for the guys who already bought hardware its going to be a problem !

fast.com
Suslived

Activity: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:50:49 AM

based on my short experience I can say that the best and easy way is just to use nicehash.
yes, it is not the most profitable, but most convenient and hassle free option for miner with 1 -10 cards
setup one time, run and forget.
take your profits weekly

Yeah I agree with this route. Nicehash has proven to be the hassle-free way to mine the most profitable coin and immediately get paid in bitcoin. The problem with alts that you'll always be chasing the most profitable coin and then theres also the hassle of having to transfer and sell these new coins on an exchange. Nicehash takes care of all that for you.

The only thing you need to consider is making sure that you are earning more than you are spending on electricity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆