Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:46:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮[ANN] Wunbit Video Games Platform 🕹️ Spend & Earn WUN while playing games 🚀  (Read 1458 times)
itos84 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 6

wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 12:07:03 AM

BLACK FRIDAY WEEK!

NO MINIMUM CAP! UP TO 8% ON BONUS TOKENS!

Thank you for your support in our Private Sale! And you can buy via crypto with BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP, bank transfer or via PayPal with a debit or credit card. If you need support reach us on Telegram, Discord or via Email to hello@wunbit.com and we will help you with your order and the process of the bonus tokens.

PRICE REFERENCE FOR EACH TOKEN SALE STAGE

BONUS AND MINIMUM CAP FOR EACH TOKEN SALE STAGE FOR BLACK WEEK THERE IS NO MINIMUM CAP YOU CAN BUY FROM $10 USD

We are working hard to get the site ready where you can register and start playing some games. Also, we are planning on releasing games for iPhone and Android devices too! Stay tuned with the news joining the community on our social channels.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZentoshiOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:16:43 AM

Hello,
You definitively checked all the boxes for me, presentation and all the work needed you've prepared before posting, which is appealing to investors. My biggest worry is that the solutions or opportunities you are stating have all been fixed and are only located in old or outdated platforms. Wunbit sounds like another gambling platform, I want to hear more about what sets you apart and why you think people will come to your platforms.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:07:57 PM

Wunbit is an awesome platform!  I will definitely participate in the sale.  Also interesting: are you going to carry out a generosity campaign or an air drop?
They plan to do it, I myself have asked directly in the past weeks but until now there is no clarity about this information, we just wait here, I'm sure they will launch a bounty or airdrop for the wunbit project
If they have the plan, then there's a chance it will happen. Since the sale will have long time running and so it will require some promotions / advertising, so what should we do is to wait it to be started. But yeah, if he thinks it's necessary.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 11:50:18 AM

Wunbit is an awesome platform!  I will definitely participate in the sale.  Also interesting: are you going to carry out a generosity campaign or an air drop?
They plan to do it, I myself have asked directly in the past weeks but until now there is no clarity about this information, we just wait here, I'm sure they will launch a bounty or airdrop for the wunbit project
If they have the plan, then there's a chance it will happen. Since the sale will have long time running and so it will require some promotions / advertising, so what should we do is to wait it to be started. But yeah, if he thinks it's necessary.
In my opinion it is necessary, this promotion for the wunbit project is urgently needed in order to attract the attention of the public and the dissemination of information about the sale of the wunbit must be published to many people in order to reach the target

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:49:42 PM

without advertising campaigns, such a project cannot gain the necessary money. but the question is, what community do they have and what kind of community do they want? for full-fledged work, they need at least 3,000 active users. not those who registered and left, but those who come in once a day.
itos84 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 11:46:44 PM

Wunbit is an awesome platform!  I will definitely participate in the sale.  Also interesting: are you going to carry out a generosity campaign or an air drop?

without advertising campaigns, such a project cannot gain the necessary money. but the question is, what community do they have and what kind of community do they want? for full-fledged work, they need at least 3,000 active users. not those who registered and left, but those who come in once a day.

This is what we are working on. First on getting the site for registered users ready as soon as we can. We expect to have it ready in 10 days. Then start a bounty campaign and overall a greater marketing campaign. And our first goal is to get to 1000 registered users. Then scale to 3000 active users.

And of course the active users are really important because they are constantly using the platform. We will get there!

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Lagoons

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:31:07 AM

Video games have a short lifespan. As a triple A game is popular for a few months and then it dies down. And most games are not popular.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 10:29:38 AM

Wunbit is an awesome platform!  I will definitely participate in the sale.  Also interesting: are you going to carry out a generosity campaign or an air drop?

This is what we are working on. First on getting the site for registered users ready as soon as we can. We expect to have it ready in 10 days. Then start a bounty campaign and overall a greater marketing campaign. And our first goal is to get to 1000 registered users. Then scale to 3000 active users.

And of course the active users are really important because they are constantly using the platform. We will get there!

it’s nice to realize that the team is adequate and working on development.
would also add all sorts of bonus points to attract new players and a referral program. in asia they love such things very much and it brings success.
continue to keep the topic active and respond because the forum is very important for your success.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 06:27:14 PM

would also add all sorts of bonus points to attract new players and a referral program. in asia they love such things very much and it brings success.
continue to keep the topic active and respond because the forum is very important for your success.
Yes, you are right in Asia, an area that really likes airdrops, bounties or other programs, this can be seen from the growth of crypto in Asia, and this thread may not die. The team must provide any information if it is related to the wunbit project.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
itos84 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 05:49:05 AM

Mostly bounties and also a referral program to earn from the ICO funds. So there is a referral program that you can earn WUN tokens, BTC or fiat currency mostly depends on your preferences. 

For the Private Sale Stage II we will have it ready with all instructions!

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
itos84 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 05:56:28 AM

SNEAK PEAK OF NEW WEBSITE!

Thank you for your continued support in our campaign for all the new investors that have bought tokens.

We are soon launching a new website, with a explainer video and cool playable games!

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:01:02 PM

Project still alive ?
Delta1Omega
Copper Member

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 07:13:23 PM

The last time I allowed myself to participate in a project that was related to the gaming industry, it ended badly enough, I lost all my money. It was SgamePro. It remains to be hoped that soon the good times will return again when projects will again allow their investors to earn money.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:23:55 PM

Project still alive ?

The last time I allowed myself to participate in a project that was related to the gaming industry, it ended badly enough, I lost all my money. It was SgamePro. It remains to be hoped that soon the good times will return again when projects will again allow their investors to earn money.

Wondering about the status of this project also? Seems this project is promising but the dev team is not active since Dec, are they still going to develop this platform? Many players are stuck in their homes and this should be good opportunity for them to market this gaming platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: