Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Notice: Coinexchange is shutting  (Read 296 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:28:50 AM

Coinexchange is shutting down their exchange for no good reason....Guys please take your Coins/Tokens out.
The website and withdrawals will remain operational until the 1st of December 2019.

I don't think that this was the correct way for them to approach it. They should have emailed all users and contacted them on all possible platforms, as opposed to just putting up an announcement as Bountyhonter said.

Furthermore, they should clarify what is going to happen after the withdrawal period ends. I don't think that 2 months is long enough, first of all, and they should at the very least have manual withdrawals after that period.

Otherwise, it's not fair to their users, or people who have small balances on there who may not know about it.
zalixo (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:12:47 AM

Coinexchange is shutting down their exchange for no good reason....Guys please take your Coins/Tokens out.
The website and withdrawals will remain operational until the 1st of December 2019.

I don't think that this was the correct way for them to approach it. They should have emailed all users and contacted them on all possible platforms, as opposed to just putting up an announcement as Bountyhonter said.

Furthermore, they should clarify what is going to happen after the withdrawal period ends. I don't think that 2 months is long enough, first of all, and they should at the very least have manual withdrawals after that period.

Otherwise, it's not fair to their users, or people who have small balances on there who may not know about it.
The exchange management, to my point of view, they are up-to something! This is probably why they didn't want to alert their users via email.
I don't think this exchange will stay online before the deadline date they specified.

They want to use this tactic to steal their users money, then they will come up with some incredible Story.

Please don't wait before the deadline, tell this to your friends that have an account with them.
zalixo (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:20:34 AM

This sudden crush is very bad but at least i am glad the team were very transparent enough to allow its users move their funds without shutting it down abruptly. I need to move some TELE tokens myself! Thanks for sharing this message here folks.
Being transparent means using every medium necessary to reach out to their user regarding current development, media publication or email notifications, these they never considered, which means the are up to something. They don't want to shutdown without gaining nothing.
honglu69

Activity: 1554
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:22:00 PM

For those altcoins that are impacted by this closure, we invite you to consider to list your altcoins at our exchange: ShorelineCrypto at below 0.005 BTC listing fees.

Our exchange has been in operation for more than one year. We are a New England based business and we have been conscious on lowering our operating cost so that we only offer doge pair trading. If your coin is clone of Bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin/dash, yes we can list your coin in a week at extremely low fee.
https://ShorelineCrypto.com/
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 11:18:11 PM

This is the right way for an exchange to close their operation, a longer time for traders to withdraw all their coins, sending announcement through all their social media channel and urging people to post on their social media as well, they want to go out with a good reputation and this is worth a praise, I have this feeling that many old exchanges will follow because of the competition make me wonder if the old cannot keep up what more on the coming new exchanges.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:00:17 AM

For those altcoins that are impacted by this closure, we invite you to consider to list your altcoins at our exchange: ShorelineCrypto at below 0.005 BTC listing fees.

Our exchange has been in operation for more than one year. We are a New England based business and we have been conscious on lowering our operating cost so that we only offer doge pair trading. If your coin is clone of Bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin/dash, yes we can list your coin in a week at extremely low fee.
https://ShorelineCrypto.com/
Operational morethan a year but only 300 registered users, i guess you need more marketing plan  to have more users. Only 4 online users when i visit your exchange which is not good for an exchange that been launch a year ago. It will hard to invite developers to list in your exhange unless if its free listing.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀