Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: edited  (Read 716 times)
mahbubhunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 08:58:38 AM

Whats your country name? Can you tell me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 02:30:30 PM

Just one ideas with your country maybe you can ask your friend from country accepted KYC by Binance and many other exchange later ask them to pass KYC, but you have create first account with your email account, then ask your friend for passing KYC and you can give him little tip or money, you can access Binance exchange without use VPN or not, if still not possible you can use VPN and right now my country keep using Binance just help by VPN because block here.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 02:36:01 PM

he already said he is Iranian. binance has the right to change their rules though. users are still allowed to trade without kyc as long as they withdraw less than 0.06BTC. it's getting difficult to get BTC today from exchanges even the dex are not very friendly anymore. things have changed already.

i have no idea which centralized exchanges should Iranian trade but there are dex available though. don't Iran have their own local exchange?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 03:11:00 PM

he already said he is Iranian. binance has the right to change their rules though. users are still allowed to trade without kyc as long as they withdraw less than 0.06BTC. it's getting difficult to get BTC today from exchanges even the dex are not very friendly anymore. things have changed already.

i have no idea which centralized exchanges should Iranian trade but there are dex available though. don't Iran have their own local exchange?

I guess the 0.06 limit from Binance has been revoked.
Now all users are forced to do KYC as I remember from last two weeks regarding some notification binance sending to all users.

To the op, i can recommend few exchanges where he can try.
Try WazirX, CoinDcx , and CoinSwitch.
I am sure they might be accepting people from your residency.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:55:37 PM

Nice to be here mate! Kucoin can help you, try some of your luck in Kucoin , and verify yourself there and make trading there, the second option is mexc exchange where you can also do trading. So, I think the best way for the trading and suitable way you should search for it there, I hope your problem will be solved there, Thank you.

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 04:24:54 PM

Your country shouldn't be a limitation for you to trade or purchase bitcoin.  Bitcoin was made for this kind of situation.  I believe there are people in your country who will be willing to sell bitcoin for you. And when you are ready to turn your bitcoin to fiat,  I believe there will be people who will be willing to.  Bitcoin is unstoppable and not even exchange can stop bitcoin as a means of payment and transaction!

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 04:45:07 PM

Binance, OKB, Bitterex, not accept my citizenship, whats best alternative?
Most of the time I tarde BNB, BTC.
I want to trade 190K$.
Safety is number 1 Priority for me.
Low fee is number 2 Priority.

Guys my Citizenship is fkng Iran, I asked Binance support and guess what? They said not only they dont accept my KYC also they told me to leave Binance forever and they told me Im not allowed to use Binance even for small amount btc.
you can try latoken if you want to trade since they don't ask for KYC, but maybe you don't like the fees and also no BNB on that exchange that's why i switch to BINANCE because of low fees as well... By the way if you have BNB you can use swap sites for that. Just make research which site is good for your wallet because you need to connect and accept the permission so that you can trade your BNB in different assets.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 07:03:24 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2021, 02:55:48 PM by tvplus006

he already said he is Iranian. binance has the right to change their rules though. users are still allowed to trade without kyc as long as they withdraw less than 0.06BTC. ...

In August, Binance made significant changes to the trading rules that prohibit unverified users from trading on the exchange. Starting from August, all new participants must pass KYC during registration, and restrictions for trading have been introduced for existing participants and they can only withdraw their coins from the exchange or undergo verification.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 08:52:29 PM

I want to trade 190K$.

Guys my Citizenship is fkng Iran, I asked Binance support and guess what? They said not only they dont accept my KYC also they told me to leave Binance forever and they told me Im not allowed to use Binance even for small amount btc.

Sorry to hear about your experienced to Binance, besides, there are other exchange where you can still do trade for sure.
Did you try or check the Kucoin, Bithumb, Houbi, Bittrex, Bitforex and more? You can check, exchange listing at the google
search anyway about your problem dude.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 09:08:31 PM

There's a change now in Binance after that BTC0.06 limits for Basic Accounts. Now, all users are now mandatorily asked for KYC. Maybe they are forced to implement it because of hard regulations.

For OP's problem, consider checking Kucoin. It's also one of the top and reputable exchanges around. Didn't see a restriction on their terms that they are not accepting users from Iran unless there's a term about it but not mentioned in public.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 09:45:54 PM

There's a change now in Binance after that BTC0.06 limits for Basic Accounts. Now, all users are now mandatorily asked for KYC. Maybe they are forced to implement it because of hard regulations.

For OP's problem, consider checking Kucoin. It's also one of the top and reputable exchanges around. Didn't see a restriction on their terms that they are not accepting users from Iran unless there's a term about it but not mentioned in public.

For series of government interruption or shall we say disturbance we can say that this mandatory KYC is due to that situation. But yes they could try kucoin since they didn't force anything like this yet as well they could search other alternative options here https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ since I think there are many options listed on the top of cmc in terms of exchange rankings.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 10:50:42 PM

~
In August, Finance made significant changes to the trading rules that prohibit unverified users from trading on the exchange. Starting from August, all new participants must pass KYC during registration, and restrictions for trading have been introduced for existing participants and they can only withdraw their coins from the exchange or undergo verification.
If you are talking about Binance then they recently told to verify your account or move out from the exchange. I am thinking what to make of this situation and whether i wanted to verify everything and even if i do so, will they be safe guarding my privacy is a big concern as you never know when these details will be exposed in the dark web.

The topic was started two years back and Binance never enforced KYC then, not sure why he wanted to ask the exchange when there was an exception during those period.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2021, 03:01:03 PM

...Guys my Citizenship is fkng Iran..

Binance is a good exchange, but not the only one. Currently, there are still a large number of cryptocurrency exchanges where verification is not mandatory. I recommend you to register for margin trading on bybit.com, and for spot trading kucoin.com. Although these two types of trading are available on both exchanges.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:55:10 AM

you can try latoken if you want to trade since they don't ask for KYC
Do not use Latoken exchange for buy selling crypto, i am not satisfied with latoken exchange, low security and fake volume.
Rather than everybody can use Kucoin exchange, becouse without any verification we can easily Trading, withdraw, stil i use Kucoin exchange without any kyc verification.                       

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 05:28:22 PM

I want to trade 190K$.

Indeed, not a few people are disappointed with some of the attitudes of Binance for its decision to reject the use of certain countries, but it is a very appropriate attitude according to them for several reasons such as prohibitions by certain countries not to give space to the Binance company to grow. For example, in Indonesia, some authorities firmly rejected Binance so that Binance's position in Indonesia had to leave, but the good news is because Binance is able to provide space for Indonesian users to continue to use it, even the company was able to survive, only the name of Binance was replaced by Tokocrypto for legality.
from the above review i suspect from your country maybe closing the space for binance company.

V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 10:28:46 PM

A lot have changed during this 2021 year. Most of good exchanges started to require an obligatory kyc. You can try to find some that still allow to trade without KYC, but install VPN before registration. As far as I know Kucoin (https://www.kucoin.com/ ) seems to be the good one exchange. Here you can read about their limits to non-verified clients (https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-complete-kyc-verification-to-enjoy-higher-withdrawal-limits ). Kuna (https://kuna.io/ ) is an another one exchange that still doesn’t demand obligatory verification. But be ready, it's only a matter of time when these exchanges also will be forced to made obligatory KYC for all traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: