Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not advance as a bounty hunter?  (Read 1208 times)
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:48:04 PM

Some people have been bounty hunters for a long time (e.g, for the past 2 or3 years) and till now, they are still on the act of hunting for more altcoins.
It is true that the reward hunters now get is so small compared to what was obtainable 2 to 3 years ago and not only that, it now takes more time to be paid than it was. So, instead of complaining, why not through some of the experience you have got, since your sojourn in the crypto space, explore other means through which you can earn more and fill your portfolio.

N.B:
This might be like  a vital information. There are lots of projects that did bounty campaigns (although not all), which have decided to extent the time of payment of tokens to their bounty participants. Whose tokens are growing tremendously after listing on exchange. Which means that traders and investors of projects like these get their profits before bounty hunters are paid.

DISCLAIMER:: Although, this is not an investment advice, but an observation, which i have decided to call your attention to.

The income that bounty hunters get indeed decreasing compare to the economic situation two years ago and it is becoming difficult to find projects that it worth the time and effort. There is very limited to do unless you save up the money you earn from the bounty. If we can be wise with the profits we gain (even the small ones, that is a great amount if summed up), we can venture to the activities in the industry that need high capital like investing and trading.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:50:40 PM

It isn't a good phase of hunting for bounty hunters. Some of bounty hunters these days have looked for better way of earning because most of ICOs these days fail. Though there are still promising projects, bounty hunters can't rely everything there. Maybe when the market situation gets better, bounty hunters could go back to their way of earning as they did years ago. There's a season for everything.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:25:13 PM

Work on your failure and mistakes instead of complaining, try to be a better version of yourself and you will find your way, complains won't change anything unless you change yourself, i don't stop promoting bounty projects but i choose wisely for sure because i have learnt from my past mistakes and i am still learning to be a better self

Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:36:31 PM

Some people have been bounty hunters for a long time (e.g, for the past 2 or3 years) and till now, they are still on the act of hunting for more altcoins.
It is true that the reward hunters now get is so small compared to what was obtainable 2 to 3 years ago and not only that, it now takes more time to be paid than it was. So, instead of complaining, why not through some of the experience you have got, since your sojourn in the crypto space, explore other means through which you can earn more and fill your portfolio.

N.B:
This might be like  a vital information. There are lots of projects that did bounty campaigns (although not all), which have decided to extent the time of payment of tokens to their bounty participants. Whose tokens are growing tremendously after listing on exchange. Which means that traders and investors of projects like these get their profits before bounty hunters are paid.

DISCLAIMER:: Although, this is not an investment advice, but an observation, which i have decided to call your attention to.

Not everyone can leave the bounty hunting because they are stuck in the low profit and can't invest or trade full time because of the lack in capital. It is difficult to save a lot from bounty hunting and waiting for the exchanger eats a lot of time. And for the payment, if you found it earlier that it is delayed, may be you should evaluate the worth of continuing in that project because there are other projects out there that deserves your effort.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:39:10 PM

Personally, I think that bounty hunters are currently not going through the best period in their activity. Since just two years ago, bounty hunters received a very good income. And at the moment, this is not the best time for bounty hunters. But soon everything will be as before and bounty hunters will begin to receive good rewards.
Good income days already over man for everyone bounty hunter because at this time no have any good successful project. But i want give you suggest don't leave Cryptocurrency world because here good extra income source for your life. You can learn about crypto then learning trading i hope you will makes profit if you got expensive good skills.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:48:08 PM

Personally, I think that bounty hunters are currently not going through the best period in their activity. Since just two years ago, bounty hunters received a very good income. And at the moment, this is not the best time for bounty hunters. But soon everything will be as before and bounty hunters will begin to receive good rewards.
Good income days already over man for everyone bounty hunter because at this time no have any good successful project. But i want give you suggest don't leave Cryptocurrency world because here good extra income source for your life. You can learn about crypto then learning trading i hope you will makes profit if you got expensive good skills.

for most of the paper you can see cryptocurrency is the best option for part time investment as well as extra money for you. Bounty program is also one of the best option to earn money but nowadays.
Due to more number of scam projects. This bounty platform is completely changed as scam yard.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Mammothcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:10:36 PM

Cryptospace is vast and fast growing.  People should not confine themselves to the aspect of bounty hunting alone.  You could learn how to trade the ctypto market  or take up a role in a project.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:15:21 PM

Work on your failure and mistakes instead of complaining, try to be a better version of yourself and you will find your way, complains won't change anything unless you change yourself, i don't stop promoting bounty projects but i choose wisely for sure because i have learnt from my past mistakes and i am still learning to be a better self
I agree that us need to work on their mistakes, but you need to face the truth - there are practically no good bounty campaigns of, there are only a few of them. But us need to always be on the alert and monitor the development of this industry and the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 11:45:34 PM

It all depends on what you call profit. If you spend 20 hours a week, and with some probability getting around $ 20-$ 100 is normal for you, then you can try yourself.
I would even say that this is a good amount, taking into account the time invested, however, as I said above, there is a risk that you will not get anything, this risk works unnecessarily often.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 01:35:39 AM

Its their discretion regarding payment. Also, they are putting a disclaimer as well regarding the rewards. If youre not happy with it, why not stop doing bounty hunting. No one will stop you mate, I like to reiterate that campaigns arent made to paid you like the investors who actually paid. Give thanks, if they pay you at least you can trade youre tokens later on without even investing.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:42:32 AM

I know you are new member in bounty campaign do not know how much earning at the early time when we are joining bounty campaign, today reward less is not wrong of bounty campaign manager and bounty campaign project but how lower price an ICO coin after listing with exchange market, just get free and what have to complain about bounty campaign with little reward or not.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:54:51 AM

N.B:

Advance on what?,  to become a developer and create their own token or become a bounty manager and manage bounty campaign, majority of bounty hunters are also investors or mainly investors, they have nothing to advance on bounty hunting but being good in checking good projects, but they can advance as a savvy traders and investors.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:16:09 AM

N.B:

Advance on what?,  to become a developer and create their own token or become a bounty manager and manage bounty campaign, majority of bounty hunters are also investors or mainly investors, they have nothing to advance on bounty hunting but being good in checking good projects, but they can advance as a savvy traders and investors.
advancing from being a bounty hunter to something different like trading or investing is what a bounty hunter is already doing. Aside from bounty hunting, most of the bounty hunters are trying to earn than being part of any project. They trade and invest in some altcoins where they assure that even if they dont get any bounty they still have something out of their sleeve, they still have something to make a profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:36:16 PM

There is nothing to advance on here, its still going to be same results from bounties, there is no way to detect serious devs, there is no way to detect good projects too even if you do they might have other issues later on, bounty hunting today can only be profitable if the token value skyrocket over its ICO price but since altcoin market is bad presently be satisfied with whatever rewards you get from bounties now until altcoin season begins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:49:49 PM

Many people are used to complaining about failures, instead of trying to improve their situation. I like what you said, I agree with you, buddy. I think that bounty hunters should use their experience to improve their financial situation, instead of crying.
It is really hard to make you improve your financial situation unless you have some other job to make it improve and work hard for it. I am once a bounty hunter before and I don't think it's profitable because the payment is too long before you can get it.  And there is no assurance once the bounty project is done, you don't have any assurance that you will go to pay because there is no contract signing/scripture, just like other campaigns, but we take a risk and work hard for it.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:21:03 PM

Bounty hunters this days looking for free money, and most of bounty hunters provide low quality of work, and did not help the project to success, that is why i think bounty not as before and profit not as before.
How do you mean by them providing low quality of work? Majority of the hunters that you see participate more in Facebook and twitter campaign, aside the few ones that just go into signature campaign, and when it comes to working on twitter and Facebook, most hunters are just simply to share what the project developer or management team have on their page so that it can reach the world out there, and this does not have anything to do with appraisal again as it is a simple task.

Except maybe you are talking of those that are into signature campaign that is mandated to write some topics on behalf of the project on a particular period of time. The only thing I just have to say on that is that hunters are no longer respected, so they just have to look beyond just hunting alone, but much more opportunities.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:35:21 PM

Obviously bounty hunting is nowadays almost worthless, the payment is very small and too late, and in many cases you get scammed and don't receive your tokens after spending long weeks or months in advertising the project. I see that many experienced people left already this work, or become very selective of bounty campaigns. Only newbies still think that bounty hunting is a get rich quick scheme.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:58:16 PM

There is nothing to advance on here, its still going to be same results from bounties, there is no way to detect serious devs, there is no way to detect good projects too even if you do they might have other issues later on, bounty hunting today can only be profitable if the token value skyrocket over its ICO price but since altcoin market is bad presently be satisfied with whatever rewards you get from bounties now until altcoin season begins
It is possible to find what you say but the best ones do not always be. Since the beginning of this year, I have seen that the bounties launched by ONEcoin and PPT have worked out well. Because most of the good projects started to think bounty was superfluous, the rest were mostly garbage. Bounty itself is worthless now, projects do not think they can do anything with it. I guess our current situation is not so bad, as time goes on, we will face a worse scenario.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 12:36:16 AM

But soon everything will be as before and bounty hunters will begin to receive good rewards.
I doubt that.  I think there are too many ico projects, not enough honesty among them, and people are finally starting to get wise to the rigged game.  The best days of bounty hunters are behind them, I'm afraid.

the payment is very small and too late, and in many cases you get scammed and don't receive your tokens after spending long weeks or months in advertising the project.
Anyone who would do all that 'work' in advance, just hoping they get paid at the end is a complete fool.  I think existing and future bounties ought to pay their bounty hunters up front with either bitcoin or Eth instead of tokens which could be worthless. 

Look at all the garbage posts in this thread alone.  That's the kind of 'work' bounty hunters do...it's spamming, plain and simple.  If you don't get paid or if the glory days are over, I really don't have any sympathy.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 12:45:52 AM

Bounty hunters earned well 3 years ago because the market value of their tokens are so big in which Bitcoin is ranging from $15,000 to $18,000 before but now that we are still in bearish market in which Bitcoin become much cheaper to trade and the projects are barely to hit the soft cap then it is natural to earned a smaller price value from the bounty reward that you recieved
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: