Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not advance as a bounty hunter?  (Read 1208 times)
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:02:48 AM

I am betting you would also complain if you are taking part in a signature bounty for 3-4 months, admins are saying that the soft cap was collect and everything is going well, but as soon as bounty ends, you are not getting paid and the project goes scam.
We fell you im participated some bounty campaign and some of them are going to be scam in the end, they are always promises about the rewards until one of them are gone one by one. Not like in the past year their are lot of bounty campaign are worth to participate and earn enough rewards for promoting the projects. But now only few bounty hunters are not totally participate ill think they are afraid that in the end of bounty are going to scam only.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:13:52 AM

Some people have been bounty hunters for a long time (e.g, for the past 2 or3 years) and till now, they are still on the act of hunting for more altcoins.
It is true that the reward hunters now get is so small compared to what was obtainable 2 to 3 years ago and not only that, it now takes more time to be paid than it was. So, instead of complaining, why not through some of the experience you have got, since your sojourn in the crypto space, explore other means through which you can earn more and fill your portfolio.

N.B:
This might be like  a vital information. There are lots of projects that did bounty campaigns (although not all), which have decided to extent the time of payment of tokens to their bounty participants. Whose tokens are growing tremendously after listing on exchange. Which means that traders and investors of projects like these get their profits before bounty hunters are paid.

DISCLAIMER:: Although, this is not an investment advice, but an observation, which i have decided to call your attention to.
You can continue to participate in the bounty to invest in projects that conduct IEO on top exchanges. If you analyze it, then we can conclude that almost all tokens cost much more than the price of IEO.There is also the possibility of passive earnings. Let’s say you can put a node on your computer and receive rewards.At the moment, this type of earnings is the company NOIA.Follow the links to telegram groups and learn how to do it: ENG:https://t.me/NoiaNetwork RUS:https://t.me/NOIA_RUS
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:26:24 AM

I absolutely agree with you, we cannot be bounty hunters for our lifetime. Change is inevitable and we must adjust for us to live. I have been doing bounty campaigns for a year, way back 2017 I used to be full time bounty hunter because of its earning potential but that have ended so I decided to go full-time as a community manager to suffice my needs.
The situation compared 2 years ago wherein the market is soaring high, ICOs are still profitable and many legit projects existing are gone now.

We cant stick as a bounty hunter only especially nowadays that the situation is totally different, this is the time to explore and use our other skills to earn.

Its better to improve ourselves and dont rely in bounties.
It is really different compared to the situation we're in before. As a bounty hunter, I can feel the difficulty of trusting and finding a profitable campaign. But since bounty campaigns become more popular, scam campaigns also increases until those paying campaigns disappeared.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:27:17 AM

A good idea, but you are not talking exactly what we should do. Give us an advice how we can earn altcoins and please not answers like: write blogs, record videos and so on.  Grin

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:39:44 AM

Well the market conditions were a lot different back in the 2017, the ICO scene was flourishing so bounty hunting was as well more profitable. You were able to liquidate pretty much every rewarded asset for a hefty amount, some rewards went 10x+ on the exchanges etc., so yes, those were the old gold days of bounty hunting.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 03:13:28 PM

Right now there are so many bounty hunters that are not earning a good income, because right now there are no good projects unlike before, that's why i am advising all of the bounty hunters to find alternative work, just like trying to so social mining.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 04:53:52 PM

The bounty hunters payment these days has been very bad, getting smaller and smaller each day. I agree if we need an alternative job besides bounty hunter because this is not suitable as a primary income. and i think Most bounty hunters work only to earn extra money, no one really works for a living.

Yes, you are right! Now the income from the bounty is not even enough to pay for electricity and the Internet. What a profit!  Grin
Social mining - maybe. But it is not yet clear whether this makes sense.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:17:32 PM

The bounty hunters payment these days has been very bad, getting smaller and smaller each day. I agree if we need an alternative job besides bounty hunter because this is not suitable as a primary income. and i think Most bounty hunters work only to earn extra money, no one really works for a living.

Yes, you are right! Now the income from the bounty is not even enough to pay for electricity and the Internet. What a profit!  Grin
Social mining - maybe. But it is not yet clear whether this makes sense.
That's right and recently I encountered most of them are a scam and not being paid participants. Well, being a bounty hunter is not easy. You'll be able to experience all the things that you haven't encountered yet, Especially when it comes to losing. You might be able to lose but also you can earn big profit as well. All you need to do is to have a brave heart to conquer your emotions in order for you to be able to be a great bounty hunter.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:18:53 PM

I was a bounty hunter back in the days when it was quite fruitful to be one, but now it has become some kind of a hobby. When I like a project that runs a bounty campaign I'll definitely join it and put my resources to the promotional effort. If you do bounties for a living you might be better off just getting a regular job and get paid more and on time than doing those bounties whose tokens might not even get listed on an exchange.

Many bouny hunters on this forum have started their own bounty campaign service so they are now actually managing the campaign for projects instead of actively participating in them. You could consider that as an advancement.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 05:31:02 PM

I can't say the rewards are any less. Today, a lot of scam has appeared in the ICO industry. Bounty hunters spend a lot of time and get nothing in return. Today it is not even possible to conduct a good analysis of the project as now all projects are unpredictable. Even that project that has a functioning product and a good team can fail. So the bounty hunter community is getting smaller all the time. Now you can be a bounty hunter but your profit will depend on your luck.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:03:10 PM

Less risk to be a bounty hunter.  As for me I trade but more like of a holder, I don't do margin trading but just wait for pumps and sell. This is a comfort zone I guess at the same time, being a bounty hunter gets me some BTC to trade which is a lot better than just waiting for another BTC pump. It doesn't happen every day.  Less rewards doesn't stop bounty hunters from working, you me amaze what they can do to cheat for the rewards to consolidate.

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:06:32 PM

Less risk to be a bounty hunter.  As for me I trade but more like of a holder, I don't do margin trading but just wait for pumps and sell. This is a comfort zone I guess at the same time, being a bounty hunter gets me some BTC to trade which is a lot better than just waiting for another BTC pump. It doesn't happen every day.  Less rewards doesn't stop bounty hunters from working, you me amaze what they can do to cheat for the rewards to consolidate.
Less risk for those who don't base on bounty hunting as a full time job, i bet we still have few people today who depend on bounty hunting as a full time job and for me i used to be a full time airdropper and i was able to make something good out of it, spending time on something that have no guaranteed can be time wasting and time is precious
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:58:06 PM

Less risk for those who don't base on bounty hunting as a full time job, i bet we still have few people today who depend on bounty hunting as a full time job and for me i used to be a full time airdropper and i was able to make something good out of it, spending time on something that have no guaranteed can be time wasting and time is precious
If they make a job as a bounty hunter as a permanent or full time job, of course it will be detrimental to themselves, because honestly if the current conditions are very different from the bounty conditions in early 2017, where at that time in several times just following the bounty, we can get a sizable income, even then the tokens from the airdrop alone can generate us tens of dollars, but now many bounty projects are dead so, it is very difficult for us to get an adequate income. My advice is better to make bounty  hunters part-time, or side jobs, because indeed the income from being a bounty hunter is very small right now.

Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:40:18 PM

Apart from the problems facing crypto bounty projects presently like scam projects that will end up wasting your precious time and pay you nothing in the end there is other things to worry about, bounties that pay rewards nowadays is like getting rewards from airdrops infact its hard to differentiate airdrops and bounties because their rewards is on par with each other now
princerepon

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:40:42 PM

It's not really simple as you thinking. Two or three years ago bounty project was too much trust able than now. After lot of ICO scam project it's too hard to define which on is good and which on is not. Although we all see their are lot of projects, exchanges and bounty participants came in crypto world but investor didn't show their interest at all. That's why good projects (not scam, there is much different between scam and failed project) also didn't reach there goal.

So if i work as a bounty hunter with some good quality project and they didn't make their fund much then it's not come any exchange and again bounty hunters dump. Yes it's too much difficult time for hunters but good time will come for hunters though.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:20:46 AM

Well, it is because there are many bounty campaigns doesn't pay the hunters accordingly.
Delayed payments, the distribution delayed until the price on the market dump, causing the hunter sell with very low price.
I think it will takes time to find a good bounty campaign and really paying with the initial agreement from the beginning of the campaign.

Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:41:28 AM

I stopped being a bounty hunters since mid-2018. And now what I do is follow the campaign from Yobit, that's all. Because Yobit paid directly with BTC, instant. This is better than whining for payment from a very small bounty or a price that is beyond expectations.
What I do now is buy assets that have potential to benefit.I get fund from the results of being a bounty hunter 2-3 years ago. Lets moving guys

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
Sancho18

Activity: 728
Merit: 368

Sancho

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:17:23 AM

I do not require that every campaign I participate in is successful. If at least once a year it is possible to participate in a campaign with good rewards, then this year was a good one. Bad years have not yet happened to me. Smiley

someone703

Activity: 943

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:20:00 AM

I do not require that every campaign I participate in is successful. If at least once a year it is possible to participate in a campaign with good rewards, then this year was a good one. Bad years have not yet happened to me. Smiley
There are many successful bounty in every year. But I have never been so lucky to be involved in those bounty.

omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:23:00 AM

You didn't give ways of improving one's coins earning. Straight to the point rather than just been a hunter, get a skill and develop yourself and accepting jobs on blockchain. One can choose to become a community manager or even an influencer or graphic designer and many more. Skill is the way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: