Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an Android App on Google PlayStore?  (Read 499 times)
anosike (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 09:24:27 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2020, 04:41:08 PM by anosike

https://i.postimg.cc/CxF2JNVR/appp.jpg

Do You Currently Have An Android App On Google Playstore?

Then YOU May NEED to READ THIS

...And that is Because Every Android App Owner Desires To INCREASE Their App's 5-Star Ratings on Google Playstore.

For this reason, I WILL GET MEMBERS OF MY CREW To Download & Give 5 Star Comments To Your Android Application

...I will also PROMOTE It for you Using facebook, twitter and google ads.

MORE 5 STAR COMMENTS + MORE USERS = A VIRAL APP = $$$$$

The essence of doing this is to Boost your app ratings, downloads and consequently your earnings if they are monetized🤑

So if like Lazarus, your Android App lies dead or dormant in the tombs of 'Playstore Inactivity', I could help you bring it to Life!👇

https://www.fiverr.com/cryptovybe/drop-5-real-comments-for-your-android-app-for-playstore

OR

Let's Just talk directly: t.me/lowkylancer (it's cheaper for you)
anosike (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 09:29:09 PM

I recently boosted Mr. R___'s Android App's 5-Star🌟 Ratings on Google Playstore

See Full Details: https://mobile.twitter.com/lowkylancer/status/1272999709695770624

If you have an Android App or Game on Playstore? I can Get you DOWNLOADS + 5STAR🌟 Comments

To Begin Today, Check Out The Different Packages On Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/cryptovybe/drop-5-real-comments-for-your-android-app-for-playstore?ref_ctx_id=37cbb62f-09ac-4f29-a677-6d6f8f3d0652

OR Reach Me Directly: t.me/lowkylancer

Remember:
MORE 5 STARS = MORE DOWNLOADS = MORE💰💵💲for you
coupable

Activity: 2380
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 10:21:36 PM

According to your trust page, you were Red tagged because of offering fake bumps for ICOs, and now you offer fake rates for apps in google! Shame on you man! You are selling lies! Unfortunetly, scams are not moderated by the bitcoin forum so you still have the right to post about your service here that mods won't delete your topic, but i really wish not to see people like you in this great community.
The only honest thing in this topic is that you still use the same tagged account to post here so we can know that you are a spam booster after all. Lol
Just go and find a legit job instead of selling lies in cheap price.
anosike (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 03:41:13 PM

According to your trust page, you were Red tagged because of offering fake bumps for ICOs, and now you offer fake rates for apps in google! Shame on you man! You are selling lies! Unfortunetly, scams are not moderated by the bitcoin forum so you still have the right to post about your service here that mods won't delete your topic, but i really wish not to see people like you in this great community.
The only honest thing in this topic is that you still use the same tagged account to post here so we can know that you are a spam booster after all. Lol
Just go and find a legit job instead of selling lies in cheap price.

I'm sure that if you offer a service which someone does not understand, you'll get a RED FLAG as well.

The ICO thingy was not a fake bump.
I shared the bitcointalk ANN link to members of the Telegram group that I manage, so they'd ask questions about the project.

The Red flag was DEFINITELY not from a client I've worked it.

FOR THE APPS

I share links to the Android app to Telegram groups which I manage and give them incentives to DOWNLOAD THE APP and GIVE 5 STAR RATINGS.

I also offer this service on Fiverr just incase you may need an escrow service.

Thanks
anosike (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 04:04:00 PM

Got 15+ folks to Download & Drop 5-STAR🌟 Comments on Mr. B__'s android app on GooglePlaystore.

The serviced was ordered via this link:

https://www.fiverr.com/cryptovybe/drop-5-real-comments-for-your-android-app-for-playstore?ref_ctx_id=37cbb62f-09ac-4f29-a677-6d6f8f3d0652

Do you have a Mobile app or game? Let's boost your 5 STARS

5 STARS = MORE DOWNLOADS = MORE💵💰

https://mobile.twitter.com/lowkylancer/status/1275449069763100673

You can also Reach Me Directly: t.me/lowkylancer
coupable

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 06:58:36 PM

I'm sure that if you offer a service which someone does not understand, you'll get a RED FLAG as well.

The ICO thingy was not a fake bump.
I shared the bitcointalk ANN link to members of the Telegram group that I manage, so they'd ask questions about the project.

The Red flag was DEFINITELY not from a client I've worked it.

FOR THE APPS

I share links to the Android app to Telegram groups which I manage and give them incentives to DOWNLOAD THE APP and GIVE 5 STAR RATINGS.
According to your answer, i am pretty sure that you don't understand the kind of service you are willing to offer. Using you community on telegram to rate apps or to bump threads (only dumbs will believe that they are just asking questions and if so, please convince those who flagged your account) does not give you a legit reason.
The five stars rate should be given based on the user experience with the App and not on your recommendation. If you still think it's a legit service, can you provide a list of the Apps you helped to be five stars rated?
coupable

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 06:11:21 PM

I wasn't expect you op to leave a negative feedback in my profile based on my comments above. This confirms that you should never be trusted as already stated in your trust page by other members.
The feedback was left five days ago and i have just discovered it today. Thanks to the trust rate system so your inapropriate feedback won't be displayed on my profile.
I have also left the right feedback on your profile too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: