Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Think you know all about the Darkcoin/Dash instamine? Challenge your viewpoint!  (Read 116 times)
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 06:58:24 PM

Think you know everything there is to know about the Dash instamine? On Friday, October 19th, challenge your viewpoint!

I'm Christopher Carruthers, also known as Tao Of Satoshi. Join me as I examine a popular critical video of Dash and perform research into whether or not its claims are based on facts or negative assumptions based on those facts. Whether you are a Dash community member or not, you are more than likely to learn something about the rocky beginnings of Dash, its innovations, and how Dash has since overcome those challenges.

Documentary title: Decentralized Deeper Thought: The Truth About Dash!

Link to video page:

Time of airing: Friday, October 19th at 9:00PM UTC.

Check out the page, and don't forget to set a reminder, so you can watch and comment along with other interested people when the documentary airs for the first time. I am going to attend an AMA on https://reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency to discuss the documentary and answer any questions or concerns.

Ask Me Anything (AMA): Tuesday, October 8th, 1PM UTC on https://reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency

Hope to see you at the AMA, and of course for the launch of the documentary on Friday, October 19th at 9:00PM UTC! Cheers.

Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:29:09 PM

I am engaged in mining, and some miners mine the dash coin on the X11 algorithm. waiting for a long time when will the buildup of this coin, but the growth is not far off. it is high time to rock the price of this coin
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:42:02 AM

I wonder what truth about DASH can be said besides the fact that a lot of it mined by mistake at the very beginning (the fact of this has long been covered by the market)? If there is any additional information, why not put it point by point right here?
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 01:18:27 AM

I am engaged in mining, and some miners mine the dash coin on the X11 algorithm. waiting for a long time when will the buildup of this coin, but the growth is not far off. it is high time to rock the price of this coin

Not sure about that, but thanks for your interest in Dash! The community continues to work hard.

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 01:20:53 AM

I wonder what truth about DASH can be said besides the fact that a lot of it mined by mistake at the very beginning (the fact of this has long been covered by the market)? If there is any additional information, why not put it point by point right here?
I agree with your assessment. I dive deep into the facts surrounding the instamine, and challenge a popular video claiming to know the "history of Dash". It contains some limited facts, adds a lot of assumptions, and concludes negative intent. I will document my findings in my video in a fun, relaxed way. Hope you'll tune in!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 01:43:23 PM

A Reddit AMA is going on now at r/Cryptocurrency. Hope you can make it and ask a question! Or you can do so here...

Cheers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: